PUndertale (A Pokemon Reborn Hardcore PU-Only Run)

Lord Chespin

Update #9: RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS! Friendliness Pellets

Urgh. Fern was PAIN, mainly because I had pretty much no counter to his Ferroseed. Anyway, on TEH URN I led with Migospel, and he led with Ludicolo. Migospel tanked a fake out and two water pulses to do massive damage with two fury cutters, ending up with just three HP and taking out the Ludicolo! I swapped her out for one of our newest teammates, Ice Cap the Vanillite, and he sent out his Grovyle. Grovyle did some damage with a quick attack, but got nailed hard by an icy wind, prompting Fern to swap out to his Servine (he got a free switch because Ice Cap missed an icy wind). Servine did more damage with an mega drain, but Ice Cap was able to take him down with two icy winds! Fern's Grovyle came out next, Ice Cap was able to injure it with an icy wind while Fern healed it; sadly, he missed another icy wind while Fern used his second super potion. This allowed Grovyle to KO Ice Cap with a leaf blade, prompting me to send out Migospel again. After I healed her with a chocolate ice cream, it did a little bit of damage with a quick attack and a pursuit before Migospel took it down with a fury cutter! Up next came Fern's dreaded Ferroseed, so I kept Migospel on the field and had her use fury cutter twice. She did massive damage to the Ferroseed with two fury cutters, but ultimately fainted from the iron barbs and a gyro ball. I decided to send out my other newest team member, Toby Fox the Herdier, and he managed to end the Ferroseed with two crunches! All that remained was Fern's Roselia, and it went down fast to a psyshock from Kid, ending the fight! Time to take on Florina!

The team so far:

582.pngIce Cap (Male) - Lv. 25

153.pngFlowey (Male) - Lv. 25

316.pngMoldsmal (Male) - Lv. 25

507.pngToby Fox (Male) - Lv. 25

678.pngKid (Male) - Lv. 25

402.pngMigospel (Female) - Lv. 25

Edited by supermario79411

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update #10: to be blunt, it makes it kind of hard to give it my all.

URRRRRRGGGGGHHH. I though Fern was bad, but Florina didn't just have one Pokemon that gave me trouble... she had a whole TEAM! Anyway, on TEH URN, I led with Migospel, and she led with Cacturne. Cacturne did some damage with a feint attack, but Migospel survived and did massive damage in return with a mighty fury cutter, one-shotting it! Up next came Florina's Tropius, and I swapped out for Ice Cap. Tropius missed a toxic, and Ice Cap set up a mist. Tropius then dragon dance'd in the face of oblivion, taunting Ice Cap... and was promptly one-shot by an icy wind. Don't taunt the ice cream cone. Anyway, up next came Florina's most difficult Pokemon: her Breloom. I sent out Kid, and he did some serious damage with a psyshock and tanked a seed bomb, then, while Florina used a super potion, did massive damage with a critical-hit psyshock, knocking Breloom out! Up next came her Gourgeist, and I swapped out to Ice Cap. Ice Cap just barely survived a two-hit bullet seed with eight HP remaining, and took off about half of the Gourgeist's health with a mist-boosted icy wind. He then got off another icy wind while Florina healed Gourgeist, and set up a mist one last time before fainting to a bullet seed. I sent out Toby Fox afterwards, and he did some damage with a crunch, but was KO'd by a bullet seed. Undeterred, I sent out Moldsmal, who tanked a bullet seed and a shadow sneak and KO'd the Gourgeist with a sludge and two acid sprays! Up next came Florina's Grotle ...and it set up stealth rock. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Luckily, After that, it only got off a single seed bomb before fainting to three fury cutters, leading to Florina's last Pokemon: her ace, Cradily! Sadly, Migospel got overleveled and disobeyed me, and Cradily took her down with a rock slide. I sent out Burgerpants next, and he managed to get off a single baby-doll eyes before fainting to a rock slide. I healed Mooldsmal up with a super potion, allowing him to tank two rock slides and set up a toxic. He spent his last turn alive healing Kid, who came out after Moldsmal fainted to a rock slide. He tanked a giga drain while getting off a psyshock, then set up a light screen and attempted to stall Cradily out through berry ice creams. After a few turns, the toxic damage was too much for Cradily, and it fainted, ending the fight and earning Frisk the Canopy Badge! Time to rescue the Jasper and Beryl Wards!

The team so far:

582.pngIce Cap (Male) - Lv. 25

216.pngBurgerpants (Male) - Lv. 25

317.pngMoldsmal (Male) - Lv. 26

507.pngToby Fox (Male) - Lv. 25

678.pngKid (Male) - Lv. 27

402.pngMigospel (Female) - Lv. 26

Down to a potion battle. Man I hate those. I really like Florina's new team.

Well, it could have been worse. On my first attempt at Florina on my Poison monotype, it came down to a struggle battle. Also, yeah, her new team is pretty nice. Anyway...

Update #11: it's a beautiful day outside...

Well, Taka wasn't too bad. I led with Moldsmal, and he led with Lileep. Moldsmal badly poisoned Lileep with a toxic, but then got confused. He managed to stay focused long enough to hit it with an acid spray and tanked a critical-hit ancientpower, but then he hurt himself in confusion twice while getting ancientpowered like a ragdoll. I quickly healed him with a berry ice cream, and while Taka healed his Lileep with a super potion, Moldsmal did some serious damage with a sludge, weakening it enough to get taken out by toxic damage! Up next came Taka's Gligar, so I sent out Ice Cap. Ice Cap survived an acrobatics with 12 HP, then took down Gligar with two icy winds, making Taka use up his last super potion! Up next came the PULSE Tangrowth, so I sent out our newest team member, Tsunderplane the Emolga! She paralyzed it with a nuzzle, then pivoted out to Moldsmal with a baton pass. Moldsmal tanked three sludge bombs and fired off three acid sprays, then ended the Tangrowth with a sludge! Up next came Taka's ace, Chatot. I sent out Tsunderplane again, and she paralyzed it with a nuzzle and did some damage with a pursuit and two nuzzles before fainting to a hyper voice. I sent out Burgerpants to avenge her, and he managed to take it down with a facade! All that remained was Taka's Klefki, so I sent out Chara. Chara began spamming bubblebeam while Klefki set up a light screen and a reflect, paralyzed her with a thunder wave, and began unleashing foul play. Luckily, with some help from a berry ice cream, she was able to live long enough to take it down with enough bubblebeams, ending the fight and saving the Jasper Ward (or, y'know, what's left of it). Time to save the Beryl Ward!

The team so far:

489.pngChara (Non-Binary) - Lv. 27

153.pngFlowey (Male) - Lv. 27

582.pngIce Cap (Male) - Lv. 26

216.pngBurgerpants (Male) - Lv. 27

317.pngMoldsmal (Male) - Lv. 27

587.pngTsunderplane (Female) - Lv. 26

I don't get why you didn't go for Mr.Roger's "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" as your title. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Hmm, Vanillite did well in that fight against Gligar. I might use one in a future run.

In case you didn't notice, I'm using quotes from Undertale as my titles, to go with the Undertale theme. That's why it's in comic sans; Sans said it right before your fight with him.

Also, yeah, Vanillite's pretty awesome. I'd recommend him, although good luck getting a chocolate ice cream to feed to the kid hogging the ice cream machine...

Did you end up with a Prankster Meowstic?

Ether way, grats on getting to the Beryl Ward.

No, but I had two Ability Capsules, so I was able to shuffle his ability to Prankster. Anyway, thanks for the congratulations, but I think you should wait 'till I get later in the game to congratulate me.

Also, I got my mystery egg... and it was an Elekid. Would anybody like to replace it with a Vulpix for me? I posted my file so far in the request a Pokemon thread, so you guys can find it there. I'd really appreciate it.

Update #12: hOI!!! im temmie!!!

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Sorry for the delay in updates; I was just waiting to get somebody to edit my mystery egg. Anyway, Taka and ZEL were pretty tough; they were easily the hardest fight so far. On TEH URN, I led with Kid and our newest team member: Temmie the Vulpix! Taka and ZEL, meanwhile, led with their Lileep and Glaceon. Temmie tanked a quick attack and Kid tanked an ancientpower, then the two of them ganged up on Glaceon with a psychock and a flame burst! This didn't KO Glaceon, but it did severely cripple it, forcing ZEL to heal it with a super potion. This allowed Kid and Temmie to take down the Galceon with another psyshock and flame burst while Lileep just used ancientpower on Kid. Up next came ZEL's Jolteon, and it did some serious damage to Temmie with a charge beam; Temmie held on, though, and worked together with Kid to do some serious damage to Jolteon in return with a flame burst and a psyshock while Lileep confused Temmie with a confuse ray. I quickly healed Temmie with a berry ice cream, and Jolteon missed a thunder fang, allowing Kid to take it down with a mighty psyshock! Up next came ZEL's most problematic Pokemon: Umbreon. Since Temmie had taken some significant damage from an ancientpower from Lileep and Kid wasn't going to be very useful against a Dark-type like Umbreon, I swapped both of them out for Flowey and Burgerpants; Flowey then tanked an ancientpower and a feint attack. Flowey managed to then do some damage with a razor leaf, and Burgerpants did a surprising amount of damage with a facade; sadly, they both got confused, and the next turn they both injured themselves from confusion while Burgerpants got wailed on with a quick attack and an ancientpower. I used a berry ice cream on Flowey, but he just injured himself again, and then got further injured by a feint attack and a mega drain. Luckily, while Burgerpants injured himself the next turn, Flowey was able to get off a razor leaf; unfortunately, Umbreon managed to yawn at Flowey, and Lileep set up an ingrain. Flowey then injured himself in confusion again, and while Lileep hurt him with a mega drain, Umbreon took Burgerpants down with a feint attack. I sent out Ice Cap next, and while I spent Flowey's turn waking him up with an awakening, Ice Cap got yawned at but set up a mist while Lileep hit Flowey with a mega drain. Fortunately, things then began to turn in my favor; Flowey tanked a feint attack with just one HP remaining, and then retaliated with a massively damaging razor leaf, paving the way for Ice Cap to finish off everyone with an icy wind! ...Then something weird happened. Remember how I said that Ice Ca got yawned at? Well, since the mist was up, the game bugged out slightly, and Taka and ZEL just spent a turn doing absolutely nothing. Rather than take advantage of this turn and heal Flowey, I decided to play fair and just whiffed two attacks. Taka and ZEL then sent out their Espeon and their Gligar. I healed Flowey with a berry ice cream, and after Gligar and Espeon ganged up on Flowey with a quick attack and a psybeam, Ice Cap dented Espeon and took out Gligar with a mighty icy wind! Up next came the keystone of Team Meteor's mission: the PULSE Tangrowth. Flowey used a poison powder because I'm an idiot and forgot that you can't inflict statuses on a misty field, and then got taken out by a psybeam and a sludge bomb; luckily, Ice Cap was able to dent everyone with an icy wind. I sent out Kid again, and he did some serious damage to Tangrowth with a psybeam while tanking a knock off, and Ice Cap tanked a psybeam while doing more damage with an icy wind. Taka then pulled an interesting move and swapped the PULSE Tangrowth out for his Klefki. This gave Ice Cap enough time to take out Espeon with an icy wind, and allowed Kid to confuse Klefki with a psybeam! With the fight now reduced to a two-on-one brawl, I spent the turn healing Kid, and while Klefki managed to paralyze Ice Cap with a thunder wave and injure him with an icy wind, he lived and worked together with Kid to take Klefki down! With Klefki KO'd,the PULSE Tangrowth came back out, and while it KO'd Ice Cap with a knock off, Kid was able to injure it severely with a psybeam, and Temmie (who came back out to avenge Ice Cap) managed to take it down with a flame burst! All that Taka had left was his Chatot, and it went down to a psyshock and a flame burst before it could even attack! With Taka and ZEL defeated and the Beryl Ward saved, the leader behind the plant uprising is unveiled... and shock-horror, it's Corey, the Beryl Ward Gym Leader! Let's take him on and bring him to justice!

The team so far:

489.pngChara (Non-Binary) - Lv. 28

153.pngFlowey (Male) - Lv. 28

582.pngIce Cap (Male) - Lv. 28

216.pngBurgerpants (Male) - Lv. 28

678.pngKid (Male) - Lv. 29

037.pngTemmie (Female) - Lv. 29

Also, shout-out to Commander for editing my save so that I could get Temmie! Thank you!

I don't think I've ever seen a PULSE get swapped out before. That is a very interesting incident. Maybe it's a result of the glitch with Mist?

Maybe. Remember, a PULSE is, data-wise, just a fan-made Mega Evolution, so I don't think it's too implausible for it to get switched out. Anyway...

Update #13: no No NO NO NO NO NO

Well, Corey was pretty tricky, but I managed to take him down eventually. On TEH URN, I led with Moldsmal, and he led with Qwilfish. Moldsmal tanked two venoshocks and a signal beam and set up three amnesias; he then tanked an icy wind, a signal beam, and a venoshock to fire off three acid sprays. This left Qwilfish weak enough to get KO'd by a sludge after it fired off a venoshock, leading to Corey sending out his Nidoqueen. I sent out Ice Cap, but he fainted from a single poison jab before he could even attack. Kid came out next, and he managed to do more damage with two psyshocks; sadly, he went down to a buldoze and a poison jab. I decided to play my trump card and sent out Burgerpants, now a mighty Ursaring! Burgerpants got off a facade while Corey healed Nidoqueen, and then tanked an ice punch to KO the Nidoqueen with a guts-boosted, poison-boosted facade! Up next came Corey's Scolipede. It managed to get off a rock tomb, leaving Burgerpants with 10 HP, but he lived and OHKO'd it with a facade, ending up with just one HP after poison damage! Up next came Corey's Skuntank, and while I healed Burgerpants with a berry ice cream, it knocked him back down to 5 HP with two night slashes; he lived, though, and took it down with a third facade (although the Stuntank ended him with aftermath damage)! Up next came Corey's own Swalot, and I sent out Moldsmal again. After healing him with a berry ice cream, he tanked two venoshocks, a shadow ball, and an ice beam; he then set up three amnesias, and began spamming acid spray while Corey's Swalot set up an acid armor and used two shadow balls. Once Swalot's special defense went as low as it could go, Moldsmal began spamming sludge; Corey's Swalot spammed ice beam and shadow ball, even getting a special defense drop on a shadow ball and a critical hit on an ice beam, but it was too little too late, as Moldsmal annihilated the Swalot with his nonstop barrage of sludge! All that remained was Corey's ace, Crobat. Crobat began spamming air slash, but thanks to the corrosive mist, it only did not very effective damage to Moldsmal. This allowed him to just spam acid spray and then spam sludge, just like he did for Swalot. Although Crobat did set up a nasty plot and heal itself twice with roost, it didn't put up too much of a fight, and went down eventually, ending the fight and earning Frisk... a front-row seat to Corey's suicide.

...I guess even on Pacifist mode, there are some deaths you can't prevent.

The team so far:

489.pngChara (Non-Binary) - Lv. 30

317.pngMoldsmal (Male) - Lv. 31

582.pngIce Cap (Male) - Lv. 29

217.pngBurgerpants (Male) - Lv. 31

678.pngKid (Male) - Lv. 30

037.pngTemmie (Female) - Lv. 29

Update #14: That's a Wonderful Idea!

Well, Aster and Eclipse weren't too bad, although it took me a second try to get past their Lunatone and Solrock. Anyway, on TEH URN, I led with Chara, Victoria led with Emboar, and Aster and Eclipse led with their Solrock and Lunatone. Chara did some damage to Solrock with a bubble beam, and Emboar tanked a psychic and cleaved off about half of Lunatone's health with an arm thrust, but got put to sleep by Lunatone with a hypnosis. While Emboar slept, Lunatone set up a rock polish, and Solrock injured Chara with a psychic, but Chara managed to knock Lunatone down to the red with a bubble beam, prompting Aster and Eclipse to heal it the next turn. Emboar woke up and missed a sucker punch, and while Solrock set up a rock polish, Chara promptly annihilated it with another bubble beam! Up next came Aster and Eclipse's Rhyhorn, and while Emboar took out Lunatone with a sucker punch, Chara curb-stomped it with a bubble beam. Up next came Aster and Eclipse's Milotic and Electabuzz. Electabuzz set up a light screen, and Emboar injured everybody- even Chara- with a bulldoze, breaking the field in the process. Chara, meanwhile, got confused by a water pulse from Milotic, but managed to hit Electabuzz with a bubble beam; regardless, I swapped xyr out for Tsunderplane while Aster and Eclipse healed Electabuzz, Emboar undid all that healing with an arm thrust (although he got paralyzed by static in the process), and Milotic failed a toxic thanks to Emboar's paralysis. Milotic then set up an aqua ring while Tsunderplane smacked it with an acrobatics, Electabuzz injured Emboar with a shock wave, and Emboar ended it with a fire punch. Emboar managed to then do massive damage to Milotic with a sucker punch, and Tsunderplane did some more damage to Magmar with an acrobatics; sadly, she fainted from a flame burst and a water pulse. Out next came one of our newest team members, Alphys the Gothorita! She did some damage to Milotic with a psyshock while Magmar confused Emboar and Milotic took it out with a water pulse, resulting in Victoria's Scraggy coming out. Scraggy tanked a flame burst and a feint attack, then retaliated on Magmar with a high jump kick; this gave Alphys enough time to KO Milotic with a psyshock and Magmar with a dark pulse, ending the fight! Let's go check up on Shelly!

The team so far:

489.pngChara (Non-Binary) - Lv. 34

154.pngFlowey (Male) - Lv. 32

317.pngMoldsmal (Male) - Lv. 32

587.pngTsunderplane (Female) - Lv. 33

541.pngMuffet (Female) - Lv. 32

575.pngAlphys (Female) - Lv. 33

Alphys and Muffet are some interesting choices, especially given you're coming up to a Bug gym that's super effective against them. Looking forward to seeing how Shelly goes.

Well, I was just training up Muffet and Alphys as additional team members; I like to have some fluidity in my teams. Plus, Muffet's going to be useful for sticky web support later on. Anyway...

Update #15: I Am Only Protecting You, Do You Understand?

Well, Victoria wasn't too bad, although I had a little trouble with that Hariyama. I led with Temmie, and she led with Scraggy. Temmie burned Scraggy while it set up a dragon dance, but fainted to a high jump kick before she could do any more damage. Up next came Moldsmal, and he tanked a payback and got off an acid spray, then began spamming sludge while Victoria healed Scraggy with two super potions. They didn't help, though, as Scraggy went down fairly fast from the sludge and burn damage, resulting in Victoria sending out her Gallade. I sent out Muffet, and she set up a sticky web while Gallade set up a swords dance. It then did massive damage to Muffet with a psycho cut, leaving her with just two HP! She did some damage with a bug bite, but it was too little, too late, as Gallade took her out the next turn with another psycho cut. I sent out Tsunderplane next, and she managed to outspeed Gallade and take it down with an acrobatics! Up next came her Poliwrath, and I swapped out to Alphys. Alphys did some considerable damage with a psyshock, but took massive damage in return from a payback. Luckily, Victoria decided to swap out to her Hariyama the next turn, so Alphys was able to get a free hit in on the switch, activating its sitrus berry. Sadly, although she knocked it down to about a fifth of its health with another psyshock, she fainted from a knock off the next turn. I decided to send out Moldsmal again, but he took massive damage from a knock off. He fainted the next turn from another knock off, but he got off a sludge before he fell, leaving it to be KO'd by toxic damage! RIP Exp Anyway, I sent out Tsunderplane, and she managed to finish off Victoria's Poliwrath with an acrobatics. All that remained was Victoria's Emboar, so I sent out Chara to deal with it. Xe set up an acid armor and got off a charm while Emboar whiffed a sucker punch and set up a bulk up, and then xe tanked a heat crash and a sucker punch to take it down with three bubble beams! With that, Victoria reluctantly agrees to let us battle Shelly... so let's get to it!

The team so far:

489.pngChara (Non-Binary) - Lv. 34

037.pngTemmie (Female) - Lv. 33

317.pngMoldsmal (Male) - Lv. 33

587.pngTsunderplane (Female) - Lv. 35

542.pngMuffet (Female) - Lv. 34

575.pngAlphys (Female) - Lv. 33

Oh yeah, Victoria was the one who surprised me with her difficulty (though I've also had a hard time with Orderly John in one run as well). Shelly though, mother of god you better know what you're doing though that Drought Vulpix might be your savior with the Rainbow Field effect. Don't think you'll have trouble, but I made sure to stop you Fire Pledge Spammers.

Update #16: Wh-wh-what?

Hey! Sorry for the lack of updates; I got sucked into Pokemon Rejuvenation. Anyway, Shelly was actually pretty hard! I definitely wasn't expecting perma-rain in her room. On TEH URN, I led with our newest team member, Madjick the Drifblim, as well as Temmie, and Shelly led with Masquerain and Illumise. Illumise and Masquerain managed to take out poor Temmie before she could even attack, but Madjick was able to avenge her with a rainbow-boosted weather ball, one-shotting the Illumise! Up next came Heather, Shelly's Yanmega. I sent out Tsunderplane, and she one-shot Masquerain with an acrobatics before getting one-shot herself by an ancientpower from Heather; Madjick then took it down with a mighty weather ball! Up next came Shelly's Vespiquen and Armaldo, and I replaced Tsunderplane with our other newest team member, Jerry the Graveler... and this is where the battle slowed down to an utter crawl. Madjick did some damage to Armaldo with a weather ball and Jerry set up stealth rocks (stupid clumsy fingers) while Armaldo dented Jerry with a bug bite and Madjick got badly poisoned by Vespiquen. Madjick then knocked Armaldo down to the red with another weather ball, but Jerry fainted from a bug bite and an attack order before he could even get off a move. I sent out Moldsmal next, and he badly poisoned Vespiquen in return while Shelly healed Armaldo, and Madjick got off a weather ball on Armaldo while Vespiquen injured Madjick with an attack order. Unfortunately, the rainbow field then proceeded to wear off, reverting back to the forest field. To make matters worse, Moldsmal flinched from a rock slide, and Madjick fainted from an attack order and toxic damage! I sent out Chara next, and while Chara injured Armaldo seriously with a bubble beam, both Moldsmal and Chara tanked a rock slide (Moldsmal with only a small sliver of health remaining), Vespiquen missed a toxic, and Moldsmal lowered Vespiquen's special defense with an acid spray. Shelly and I healed Armaldo and Moldsmal, respectively, and Chara injured Armaldo with a bubble beam; to my horror, however, Vespiquen took out Chara with an attack order, leaving me with only Moldsmal to fend off three of Shelly's Pokemon, including her ace! Fortunately, Moldsmal was able to survive an aqua jet and an attack order and badly poison Armaldo while Vespiquen fainted from toxic damage, leading to Shelly sending out her ace: Bugsy! The next two minutes or so were pretty much just Moldsmal getting healed by me and then getting knocked back down by Bugsy and Armaldo until Armaldo finally fainted. Moldsmal then tanked a struggle bug, badly poisoned Bugsy, and began tanking dazzling gleams and struggle bugs left and right and spamming acid spray until Bugsy finally fell to toxic damage, earning Frisk the Cocoon Badge! Time to report Corey's death!

The team so far:

489.pngChara (Non-Binary) - Lv. 35

037.pngTemmie (Female) - Lv. 35

317.pngMoldsmal (Male) - Lv. 35

587.pngTsunderplane (Female) - Lv. 35

426.pngMadjick (Male) - Lv. 35

075.pngJerry (Male) - Lv. 35

Nice, you got a new trainer card. Where are you people getting it from?

That Shelly fight started off really strong with you KOing 3 of her pokemon in 2 turns. I'm just ashamed to see you have to resort to potion healing after that badassery. Looking forward to Shade :)

Oh, I got my trainer card from the Redemption League Sign-Up Thread. You can find it here.

Also, yeah, the fight kind of took a nosedive after that strong start. Still, there's something to be said about winning a three-on-one fight against the odds.

Update #17: Down Here, It's Kill or Be Killed!

Well, Fern was kind of anticlimactic. I led with Muffet, and he led with Ludicolo. Muffet took some serious damage from an ice beam and a scald, but hung on with 5 HP, set up a sticky web, and did some damage in return with a bug bite. Sadly, she fainted the next turn from a scald, but Tsunderplane (who came out next) was able to acrobatics the racist caricature to death while Fern used up his two super potions! Fern's Serperior came out next, so I sent out Ice Cap, now a Vanillish! Serperior set up a coil and did some damage with an aqua tail, but Ice Cap tanked it and 2HKO'd it with two ice beams! Up next came Fern's Sceptile, and poor Ice Cap didn't fare as well against it; Sceptile took him down with a single leaf storm. I sent out Temmie next, and she just barely survived a leaf blade with just 6 HP to burn it with a will-o-wisp. I healed her with a berry ice cream, and she proceeded to tank a drain punch and two leaf storms to end the Sceptile with two flame bursts, learning flamethrower in the process! Up next came Fern's Roserade, and I sent out Jerry, now a fully-evolved Golem! Jerry, as to be expected, didn't last very long; all he did was get off a single bulldoze before Roserade giga drained his arse into oblivion. Luckily, by this point it was so slow that Tsunderplane was able to swoop in and take it down with an acrobatics, leaving only Fern's Ferrothorn... which went down to a single flamethrower from Temmie before it could even do anything. With that over with, it's time to go get the key to the Wasteland from Cain!

The team so far:

037.pngTemmie (Female) - Lv. 36

583.pngIce Cap (Male) - Lv. 36

587.pngTsunderplane (Female) - Lv. 36

542.pngMuffet (Female) - Lv. 35

076.pngJerry (Male) - Lv. 35

Good work! I also signed up for the Redemption League, so thank you for that tip :)

Thanks! And yeah, I think you'll do fine in the Redemption League. You did curb-stomp my team, after all! Anyway...

Update #18: DID YOU. JUST FLIP. MY SWITCH?

Well, Cain was kind of tricky, but I managed to beat him eventually. On TEH URN, I led with Muffet, and he led with Samurott. Samurott set up a swords dance, but Muffet was able to take it down with two leaf blades, making Cain use up a super potion in the process! Up next came Cain's Muk. Muk took Muffet down pretty fast with a poison jab, but Muffet was at least able to set up a sticky web before fainting. I sent out Alphys next, but she got frozen by an ice punch and fainted to a poison jab. Kid came out to avenge her, and he set up a reflect while Muk set up an acid armor. Kid then began spamming psybeam, and actually managed to confuse the Muk. He tanked an ice punch and a poison jab, and made Cain use up his other super potion before Cain swapped it out for his Venomoth. Luckily, Venomoth went down fast to a psybeam and a psyshock, before it could even attack. Out next came Cain's Nidoking, so I sent out Ice Cap, who just barely survived a sludge wave with just 8 HP to do massive damage in return with a field-boosted icy wind! Cain quickly swapped out for his Muk, but it went down almost instantaneously to an icy wind. I sent out Chara next while Cain sent Nidoking back out, and xe took out Nidoking with a mighty bubble beam after tanking an earth power! All that remained was Cain's Haunter, so I sent out Kid quickly, and had him set up a light screen before he fainted to a shadow ball. I sent out Jerry next, and he tanked a sludge bomb to... set up stealth rock. Stupid clumsy fingers. Anyway, he then proceeded to get confused, but managed to land a rock blast, and dodged a destiny bond by injuring himself in confusion. He then tanked a sludge bomb and did massive damage in return with a mighty rock blast, ending the fight! With that done, we get the key to the Wasteland... or not, since Cain ditzes out and chases after Heather instead of giving me the key, even though it would have literally taken all of two seconds... sigh...

The team so far:

678.pngKid (Male) - Lv. 35

583.pngIce Cap (Male) - Lv. 36

575.pngAlphys (Female) - Lv. 35

542.pngMuffet (Female) - Lv. 36

076.pngJerry (Male) - Lv. 36