Recommended Graphics Card

Nhadala

So, tomorrow, hopefully, im getting paid, but since this is Greece, we never know.

And its time to finally upgrade my graphics card.

My Ati Radeon 5770 has been doing well for years but its time to shelve it for better things.

My budget is around 200-250 Euro depending on how much im getting paid.

I need some recommendations, what should i purchase?

Whats the best graphics card available for that price?

i'm not a tech person but it might be in best interest if you tell us what kind of PC you have, i'm not quite certain if all graphics cards will be compatible with every motherboard but i've run into issues when buying a graphics card that didn't fit inside my PC case

I can't reccomend an exact card without a detailed list of what you actually have in the computer but NVidia is generally my favorite Brand, and they usually have the next to latest edition in a smaller size if thats an issue. At least in the US. I cant make a gaurantee for Greece

go and search in the start bar for your device manager and it should be there. for example, when i look at processors, i see that i have an AMD radeon r4 graphic card (that i need to change soon)

hope this helps!

Theres too much stuff there and im not sure whats important and what isnt. :P

Anyway could you guys tell me what you want to know?

I just got a GTX 950 recently and I'm really happy with it. I'd suggest something in the 900 family, it's currently the most cost efficient card you can get.

Actually, that's an on board GPU, literally almost anything would be an upgrade for you, heh. Check what type of motherboard you have and make sure you have the correct PCi slot for whatever GPU you want to get as well.

The 750 is pretty good as well, I was going to get a 750 but I couldn't find any around here and I'm super impatient. Most games currently don't need 4 GB of vram, but that might not continue to be the case soon, so that's up to you. If the extra 50 euros isn't a big deal go for it I guess.