Is the factory in Peridot Ward re-accessible after a certain event?

HyperspaceFury

Note: This topic contains spoilers for the game/story.

Hi everyone, I’m new around here. If I do something wrong, I’d much rather be politely corrected than flamed :)

I’ve just started playing Reborn, and I just finished the part where you storm the factory (Team Meteor’s hideout).

I wanted to know the Pokémon in Julia’s team before facing her, so I looked around for a walkthrough and found sparsyle-0’s one (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13417).

Looking through it, I saw that I’ve missed a lot of stuff, like event Pokémon and items, including the Ability Capsule.

But when I returned to the factory to get it, I found that the entrance was blocked by rubble, sealing me off from the barrel containing the Ability Capsule.

So, what I want to know is:

1. Does the rubble blocking the barrel disappear later on in the game, or is it there for good?

2. If I want that Ability Capsule, will I have to restart my game?

3. Does it really matter that I missed out on it, or are there an abundance of Ability Capsules hidden elsewhere in the game?

I'm pretty sure that you've missed it forever now.

However, there are quite a few ability capsules so it is your choice whether or not you get it. It isn't vital but they aren't every two steps or anything.

So, I would leave it but if you really want to reset...

Also, given you're new, feel free to introduce yourself in the grand hall so we can all get to know who you are :D

1. Does the rubble blocking the barrel disappear later on in the game, or is it there for good?

2. If I want that Ability Capsule, will I have to restart my game?

3. Does it really matter that I missed out on it, or are there an abundance of Ability Capsules hidden elsewhere in the game?

1. it's there for good.

2. yes.

3 well, ability capsules ARE pretty expensive, it's your call on this one. they are fairly rare though since you can only buy a limited quantity within reason.

Look, if you haven't advanced any further and wouldn't mind losing a little bit of progress, and you're playing E15, you can always load a back-up save from your saves folder and grab the Capsule before the factory goes boomies.

Here is my Item Guide who lists the location of all AC's until you reach the AC vendors... and of course, the location of the vendors. I'll have to take a good look at how exactly their price system works, so thanks for reminding me. Just collect the buttload of Shards hidden around and you're golden though, until you reach them.

Actually, for point one, there may be a chance in Episode 16 of accessing the item. If we do return to Reborn City in the next episode, then the rubble may have been cleared. It depends how drastically the maps of Reborn City have been changed. No guarantees though, so if you really do want that Ability Capsule, you'll have to start over.

Also, given you're new, feel free to introduce yourself in the grand hall so we can all get to know who you are :D

Good idea.

Look, if you haven't advanced any further and wouldn't mind losing a little bit of progress, and you're playing E15, you can always load a back-up save from your saves folder and grab the Capsule before the factory goes boomies.

I haven’t done much since storming the factory, so this seems like the best thing to do. Thanks.

And thank you to everyone else who responded, for offering your knowledge and advice. ^_^