Pokemon Fusion Sprite Shop!

wytch_doctr

WELCOME!

So, there has been a sudden influx of shops/banners creators recently (or some time ago), such as Shia's "secret" shop, Nirvicity's banners etc.

Therefore, I decided to create my own..... for Fusions! This is out of pure and unrivaled sheer boredom of nothing to do. Also the fact that I want to improve my spriting skills. :3

I'm sure we've all played around with this site. We created masterpieces from spliced Gen I mons and stuff, with results like these.

122.108.png

146.140.png

6.114.png

Beautiful, I know right?

Anyways, I am here to help you create Fusions not limited by crude resizing and other things, and it's not limited to Gen I either.

Please offer your opinions about a shop like this and if you like it, order something!

Base Pokemon (body shape)

Head/body part Pokemon

which Pokemon's colour scheme you would like to follow

Additional detail

Costs 100 Rupees!

Anyways, enjoy my work, inspired by the magic of the fusion website

Golute.png

Golute - Golbat x Exeggcute. (I altered the eyes to stare at the Golbat head)

Vulpitung.png

Vulpitung - Vulpix x Lickitung. Self-explanatory, really. I love the derpy face.

zutini.png

Zutini - Zubat x Dratini. For some reason I thought the name was Zuccini

Also, CUSTOM TRAINER CARDS! Thanks for the info by Flux, these can be created with your mons that you have ordered.

58240.png

*shameless self-promotion* for Banners and custom Shinies check out the details in my siggy :3

Edited by wytch_doctr

NOTE: If there is any way you can shrink the image on GIMP WITHOUT reducing the quality, I can extend this service to Custom Trainer Cards. If not, i'll have to redraw every single sprite in a smaller scale because for some reason, the sprites' "pixels" are ALWAYS 2x2 for some reason, and the trainer card has sprites that have 1x1 pixels. Please leave a way of doing this if possible. Thanks!

As someone who is pretty familiar with the inner workings of Gimp, I can say that there is indeed a way to shrink an image without quality reduction. Go to Image>Scale Image and then move down to the drop down box labeled "Interpolation." Change that from "cubic" to "none." I have a picture here in case you can't find it. That should remove any sort of quality reduction for pixel art. Hope this helps, and best of luck with the shop!

3pioUzi.jpg

As someone who is pretty familiar with the inner workings of Gimp, I can say that there is indeed a way to shrink an image without quality reduction. Go to Image>Scale Image and then move down to the drop down box labeled "Interpolation." Change that from "cubic" to "none." I have a picture here in case you can't find it. That should remove any sort of quality reduction for pixel art. Hope this helps, and best of luck with the shop!

Aha! that worked perfectly! Thank you for the info, i'll go and make some example Trainer Cards now, and edit the OP