Titania's Diary

Jiharo

I've searched the forums and read threads about it, but none of it answers the question I'm looking the answer for.

Does the option of telling Amaria or not telling her changes anything drastic later in game(like the case of winning against Solaris)?

If there, a topic about it, please link it. The search function is a little messy.

Not so far, no. She reads the diary whether you say yes or no.

I know that cos I saved before it.

But if anyone knows if it'll affect anything drastic late in game, I'd like to know. I mean you don't get the option of NOT to read the diary do you?

So it'll be nice to know does it affect or not. I mean I don't want to have to reload back that backup save just because a much more favorable outcome later in game happens with certain choices you made there.

Most people choose one path, then create another file later and pick and do things they didn't do to begin with.

There's multiple split paths that will change storylines as Episodes are released.

Dear diary, today I joined Fairy Tail Ok ok I'll drop it (but seriously, somebody was boung to make that joke). In all seriousness however, IIRC Ame has never officially confirmed that the various choices actually lead to branched endings and/or major differences in the late/post-game. It is mostly the result of speculations running rampant around the forum (which she cleverly keeps running with ambiguous posts here and there but hey, that's what someone in her position is supposed to do).

Dear diary, today I joined Fairy Tail Ok ok I'll drop it (but seriously, somebody was boung to make that joke). In all seriousness however, IIRC Ame has never officially confirmed that the various choices actually lead to branched endings and/or major differences in the late/post-game. It is mostly the result of speculations running rampant around the forum (which she cleverly keeps running with ambiguous posts here and there but hey, that's what someone in her position is supposed to do).

There are no branch ending as the one thing that is confirmed is the normal ending and an extended ending which are affected by some choices (such as losing to Solaris's Garchomp is believed to be part of the extended).

There are no branch ending as the one thing that is confirmed is the normal ending and an extended ending which are affected by some choices (such as losing to Solaris's Garchomp is believed to be part of the extended).

Does the choices made here affect the extended ending? Or rather, does the choice here have any influence on the extended ending?

Does the choices made here affect the extended ending? Or rather, does the choice here have any influence on the extended ending?

We don't know.

Considering what happens to Amaria, I don't think the choice concerns her too much. We need to wait and see how Tania's going to be in the next episode, depending on what you have picked in the diary thing.

No choice for us but wait :T