The Spark of Life (A Pokemon Reborn Hardcore Electric-type Monotype Run) (COMPLETED THROUGH EPISODE 15)

Lord Chespin

Choose my next run  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What game should I play next?

• Pokemon Reborn Hardcore
    • Pokemon Rejuvenation
    • Other (specify below)
  2. 2. What kind of run should I do?

• Monotype run
    • PU-tier Only run
    • Base-stat-total run
    • Other (please specify below)
  3. 3. If I did do a Monotype run, what type should I use?

You see, unlike some people, hardcore meteors are smart enough to install healing mechanics onto their Pulse Machines just in case by some miracles some person was able to, I don't know, face off with a pulse. Anyways good job on that Charlotte fight because I had a lot of trouble with her too first go around.

Oh. I just assumed the PULSE released nanobots or something to heal it.

Anyway, since I'm getting close to the end of this run and will probably finish it by the end of the week, I'm putting up a poll to determine what run you guys want me to do next. I'm personally leaning towards a Pokemon Reborn Hardcore PU-tier only Pokemon run, but whatever you guys want me to do, I guess...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.0 shouldn't take that long to finish but that post game is going to be a complete pain to complete. 20ish trainers along with around 40 or so events to create (Events are basically anything that has to do with clicking, warping, dialogue, ect). I probably could have 2.0 done by Wednesday or sooner, but that other thing is going to take a while. Maps are done an all lined up, but everything else still takes a while.

Creates poll where other members can see your votes, OC votes. Just kidding, but seriously, I would want you to wait for Hardcore 2.0 to play again, or you might burn yourself out, just my opinion though...

Hey, I should have some say in this, shouldn't I? :P

And yes, I'll make sure to wait for Hardcore 2.0 to play it. I want to fight all the souped-up gym leaders, after all!

...yes, I'm well aware that double-posting's bad.

Update #50: Black Hole

Well, Aster was a little tricky, but I got the hang of him eventually. On TEH URN, I led with Elise, and he led with Solrock. Unfortunately, Solarock managed to set up stealth rocks, but Elise still wailed on it with surf after surf while Aster kept pumping it full of hyper potions until he decided "screw it" and swapped it out for his Golurk. Luckily for me, it fainted from two surfs before it could get off an attack, and Aster sent out his Rhypherior. Rhypherior, surprisingly enough, tanked a surf and unleashed an earthquake, taking Elise down. Regardless, I sent out Commander, and he finished it with one hydro pump. Up next came Aster's (and formerly Eclipse's) Magmortar, which got off a hidden power and a heat wave; Commander lived, though, and set up a parafusion combo with a swagger and a thunder wave, then KO'd it with a hydro pump. Afterwards came Aster's ace and most difficult Pokemon: Electivire. Underestimating it, I sent out TimTim, and he promptly got slammed with a fire punch before he got off a metal sound; the only reason he lived long enough to get off a flash cannon was because it missed a cross chop. TimTim fainted the next turn from a fire punch, and Electivire proceeded to tear through Hikori II and Commander with a single fire punch each; luckily, Amethyst was able to survive a fire punch, set up a cotton guard, get healed by an ultra potion, and tank a thunder punch to cause Electivire to get KO'd from its life orb! Aster's (and, I assume, previously Eclipse's) Milotic came out next, and while Amethyst got phazed out by a dragon tail, she was still able to set up an electric terrain before being forcefully swapped out for Solarance, and he managed to tank a scald and KO Milotic with two thunderbolts! All that remained was Aster's Solrock, but it went down fast to a thunderbolt, ending the fight and earning Tesla the HM for waterfall! Time to take on Blake!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 69

695.pngElise (Female) - Lv. 68

466.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 70

479-f.pngHiroki II (Non-Binary) - Lv. 68

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 69

462.pngTimTim (Non-Binary) - Lv. 68

Edited by supermario79411

Oh i'm a fridge :o

Anyway, gratz on beating everything with an Electric mono, but i wonder what happens about your pokemons you drop, do you simply forget them or do you have some rotation box? I'm curious ^^

Well, Beating charlotte was a bit easier - well it seems- than "mine Charlotte". Electric changing field is cool , and you managed to beat her without rain dance oo that's crazy x)

Well, i guess excepting Terra you don't have anything to worry about. Seel will be piece of cake.

Looking forward your thunder duo with Julia.

Oh i'm a fridge :o

Anyway, gratz on beating everything with an Electric mono, but i wonder what happens about your pokemons you drop, do you simply forget them or do you have some rotation box? I'm curious ^^

Well, Beating charlotte was a bit easier - well it seems- than "mine Charlotte". Electric changing field is cool , and you managed to beat her without rain dance oo that's crazy x)

Well, i guess excepting Terra you don't have anything to worry about. Seel will be piece of cake.

Looking forward your thunder duo with Julia.

Hey, thanks! I keep all my electric-type Pokemon in a box in the PC, with another box for all the non-electric type Pokemon that I was forced to pick up as part of the story. Don't worry about being a fridge; I simply turn you into whatever works best for the job, and right now, a fridge is the best thing for the job. You also keep my drinks cold, so that's a plus. ;)

Anyhoo...

Update #51: Blake House

Well, Blake was very tricky, but once I got past that freaking Jynx it was a lot easier. On TEH URN, I led with Hikori II and TimTim, and Blake led with Jynx and his own Rotom-Frost. Jynx and Rotom took Hikori II down with a psychic and a shadow ball, but this gave TimTim the opportunity to slam and welcome to the jam Jynx with a flash cannon. Elise came out, and while Blake used a hyper potion on Jynx and Rotom hit TimTim with a shadow ball, TimTim knocked Jynx back into the red with a flash cannon while Elise set up a rain dance. The next turn, Elise fainted from a psychic and a blizzard, but still managed to take Jynx out before fainting; TimTim, meanwhile, did some damage to Rotom with a flash cannon. Up next came Blake's Weavile, and I sent out Solarance. While it was able to injure TimTim with a night slash after I healed him, and Rotom was able to knock Solarance into the red with a blizzard (which miraculously missed TimTim), Solarance was still able to KO it with a brick break. Blake then sent out his obligatory mega: Mega Glalie. Mega Glalie took Solarance down and injured the freshly-healed TimTim, but Rotom was swapped out for Blake's Vanilluxe, so that worked out for me. I then sent out Commander, and while he sacrificed his turn to heal TimTim, Glalie managed to miss a blizzard on Commander and Vanilluxe managed to miss a blizzard entirely, giving TimTim a free turn to wail on Glalie with a flash cannon! Blake tried healing it again the next turn while his Vanilluxe used a blizzard on TimTim and Commander, but they worked together to take Glalie down with a hydro pump/flash cannon combo! Rotom came back out, and while Vanilluxe injured both Commander and TimTim with a blizzard (even freezing TimTim in the process!), Rotom pivoted out to Blake's ace: Walrein. Vanilluxe then took TmTim out with flash cannon, but Commander managed to paralyze Walrein, preventing it from moving! I sent out Amethyst, my last Pokemon beside Commander, and she tanked a freeze-dry from Vanilluxe to injure both foes and heal Commander with a discharge, allowing Commander to tank an avalanche while he paralyzed Vanilluxe. Commander missed a swagger the next turn, but that was okay, because Amethyst was able to take down Walrein with a discharge and Vanilluxe was immobilized by confusion! All that stood in my way was Blake's Rotom and barely-alive Vanilluxe. Amethyst tanked a shadow ball from Rotom to take out Vanilluxe with a discharge, and Commander confused Rotom with a swagger. Rotom injured itself in confusion, giving Amethyst enough time to end it with a mighty power gem, ending the fight! With Blake down, the Ruby Ring retrieved, and Terra's true allegiance revealed, it's time to confront her about it!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 69

695.pngElise (Female) - Lv. 68

466.pngSolarance (Male) - Lv. 70

479-f.pngHiroki II (Non-Binary) - Lv. 68

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 70

462.pngTimTim (Non-Binary) - Lv. 68

Update #52: An Unexpected Hurdle

Well, I have to admit: I was not expecting Commander to show up as an optional boss in Glitch City. I took him on anyway, and my god, he was HARD. Seriously, he was the hardest fight so far this run. Anyway, on TEH URN, I led with Amethyst, and Commmander led with Zuko the Ninetails. Amethyst tanked a life-orb boosted flamethrower with 65 HP remaining, and then fired off a rock-gem-boosted power gem, doing massive damage to Zuko. Commander switched Zuko out the next turn, giving Amethyst enough time to set up an electric terrain while Chubby the Snorlax came out on Commander's side. Amethyst got off a discharge, paralyzing Chubby, but then fainted from a return. I sent out Hemlock next, and she managed to set up two coils while Chubby set up an amnesia, and then take Chubby down with a single wild charge! Unfortunately, the electric terrain wore off when Zuko came back out, and Commander used his first full restore on Zuko, causing Hemlock to fail to KO it (although she did lower its defense with a crunch). Commander the Badass Fish came out on my side, but frustratingly, he missed a hydro pump, allowing Commander the trainer to get a free turn to heal Zuko. Commander then taked a psychic and confused Zuko with a swagger, but then fainted from a solarbeam I decided to send out TimTim next, and he managed to survive a flamethrower thanks to sturdy and paralyze Zuko with a discharge! This gave him the time to fire off one more discharge, and then Zuko KO'd itself in confusion, leading to Commander sending out his most powerful Pokemon: Abraham the Mega Alakazam. I sent out Elise, and she managed to tank a field-boosted psychic with 44 HP remaining to set up an electric terrain! I then used her last turn alive to heal TimTim with a blue moon ice cream, and he managed to tank a psychic and an energy ball to take Abraham down with two discharges! Up next came Aya, Commander's Dragalge. TimTim lived long enough to weaken it with a metal sound before fainting to a draco meteor, but Hikori II was able to swoop in and take it down with a single blizzard! Up next came Grimm, Commander's Dusclops. I had Hikori II use shadow ball on it, but it didn't do much damage, and Grimm just retaliated with a psychic. Fortunately, Commander switched Grimm out for Ozzy, his Umbreon, and it got smacked by a pain split from Hikori II, doing some damage and heal Hikori II! Unfortunately, then Ozzy used toxic on Hikori II, but I was able to revive Hemlock with a cotton candy! Hikori II then did some damage with a discharge, tanked a psychic, healed xyrself with a pain split, and tanked another psychic; sadly, xe fainted from toxic damage. Hemlock came out and got healed with an ultra potion, then tanked two psychics to unleash a thunderbolt! The same "heal, get hit with two psychics, and get off a thunderbolt" strategy repeated itself twice before Ozzy fainted, and all that was left was the weakened Grimm. I quickly healed TimTim with a cotton candy just as Hemlock fainted, and xe then tanked two psychics, set up a metal sound, and took Grimm down with two discharges, ending the fight! Onward to Terra!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 70

695.pngElise (Female) - Lv. 71

604.pngHemlock (Female) - Lv. 71

479-f.pngHiroki II (Non-Binary) - Lv. 70

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 70

462.pngTimTim (Non-Binary) - Lv. 71

Once again, electric terrain proved that it was a win condition in reborn.

I might find a field changer aswell, because you took Abraham easily, i don't remember howmany times i tried to kill it myself, but that was a X00 times x_x

Anyway, gg , i hope Terra wont be such a pain, but you have commander and the fridge, should be fine.

And

My

Name

is

HIROKI D:

Once again, electric terrain proved that it was a win condition in reborn.

I might find a field changer aswell, because you took Abraham easily, i don't remember howmany times i tried to kill it myself, but that was a X00 times x_x

Anyway, gg , i hope Terra wont be such a pain, but you have commander and the fridge, should be fine.

And

My

Name

is

HIROKI D:

...I misspelled your name?

https://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

...Sorry. :c

Anyway...

Update #53: ...And We Succeeded.

Well, Mewtwo nearly wiped my whole team, but I think I managed to turn it around with my last Pokemon. I led with TimTim, and HOLY HELL IT MEGA EVOLVED. (cough) Um, anyway, TimTim managed to survive long enough to set up a metal sound, but fainted from an ice beam and two psystrikes shortly afterwards. Mewtwo then tore through both Elise and Commander before either of them got the opportunity to attack, but Hemlock managed to live long enough to paralyze Mewtwo with a thunderbolt! Hiroki II came out, and got off a discharge, but fainted nonetheless. Luckily, Amethyst was able to set up an electric terrain, and KO'd the Mewtwo with a single discharge while it was immobilized with paralysis! With Mewtwo down, it's finally time to confront Terra!

The team so far:

479-f.pngHiroki II (Non-Binary) - Lv. 70

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 71

My God, it's a double post all the way across the sky! They're starting to look like triple posts!

Update #54: RAWR of Time

Well, Terra was really pretty tricky, but I managed to best her eventually. On TEH URN, I led with Commander, and she led with GIOVANNI the Nidoking. Commander tanked a sludge wave and kept spamming hydro pump until Terra used up all of her ultra potions. Once that happened, I swapped Commander out for TimTim, anticipating a sludge wave... but to my surprise, she swapped out GIOVANNI for her Hippowdon, HIPHOPOTAMUS. TimTim levitated over an earthquake, and then tried denting it with a flash cannon; to my horror, however, it just shrugged off the damage, increased its defenses with stockpile, and then healed itself with a slack off! I eventually decided to just have TimTim wait until it stockpiled to three, then lower its defenses to nothing with metal sounds until the electromagnetism wore off. Once that happened, TimTim went down to an earthquake, so I sent out Elise, who unleashed a mighty surf... that only did about half of its health in damage, leaving her to get KO'd by an earthquake. (flips table) Um, anyway, Commander came back out, and managed to take it down with a hydro pump! One down, five to go. Up next came EXCAKILL the Excadrill, and I sent out Hemlock. Hemlock tanked a rock slide and set up a coil, then set up another coil while EXCAKILL set up a swords dance. Afterwards, Hemlock set up one last coil, dodged a rock slide, tanked an x-scissor, and unleashed a mighty crunch, leaving EXCAKILL in the yellow. I used my blue moon ice cream on Hemlock, and she lived long enough to tank a rock slide and an x-scissor. Unfortunately, by this point she was pretty worn down, so I healed her with my hyper potion and an ultra potion (sure has been a lot of healing in these last couple of fights, huh?), allowing her to stall EXCAKILL until it fainted from life orb recoil! Up next came CLAYBOYBUNNY the Claydol, and before Hemlock could even attack it, it took her down with a psychic. I sent out Hiroki II to deal with it, and through some miracle of AI stupidity, it used ice beam instead of psychic or explosion, allowing Hiroki II to KO it with two blizzards! GIOVANNI came back out, but fainted to a shadow ball after only setting up an amnesia. Up next came Terra's most difficult Pokemon for me: SWAGSIRE the Quagsire. Praying to God, I kept Hiroki II on the field and had him use pain split, which restored enough HP to Hiroki II that he was able to survive a scald and take SWAGSIRE down with two blizzards! All that remained was RAWRCHOMP, Terra's Garchomp and ace. I swapped out to Commander just so I could use him as death fodder while I healed Hiroki II, and then sent out Amethyst, who fainted before doing anything. Luckily, when Hiroki II came out, RAWRCHOMP used draco meteor, which left Hiroki II with two whole HP, allowing him to take it down with his last blizzard! With Terra trapped in her own computer, it's time to rescue Amaria and Titania!

The team so far:

479-f.pngHiroki II (Non-Binary) - Lv. 72

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 71

Sweet mother of Giratina, that was close! 2 HP and just 1 Blizzard left on Hiroki II. Thank goodness RAWRCHOMP didn't have a Focus Sash or that try would have ended poorly. So just WTC, Chateau, and Ciel to go. Good luck!

You don't have to tell me twice! Seriously, that was probably the most clutch battle I had this entire run!

Anyway...

Update #55: Unleashing the Floodwaters

Well, the Pokemon Stopple was... anticlimactic, to say the least. I led with TimTim, and he just spammed metal sound until the Swalot's special defense was nil; sadly, before he could do any damage, he fainted from infestation damage and a few discharges. I sent out Hemlock next, and she did massive damage with a thunderbolt, although she fainted from a sludge wave. Luckily, Elise was able to swoop in and put the stopple out of its misery with a thunderbolt, ending the fight and finally reversing the creation of the toxic water! With the lake finally saved, it's time to confront Taka!

The team so far:

171.pngCommander (Male) - Lv. 72

695.pngElise (Female) - Lv. 72

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 72

462.pngTimTim (Non-Binary) - Lv. 72

Update #56: Just Between You and Me

Well, Taka was kind of hard, but certainly not Terra or Commander hard. I led with TimTim, and he led with Klefki. Klefki confused TimTim with a swagger, causing him to injure himself from confusion; to add insult to injury, it started spamming foul play, taking advantage of the attack boost from swagger! Fortunately, TimTim was able to hold on long enough to set up one metal sound, but then he fainted from a foul play. Luckily, Elise was able to swoop in and take it down with a single thunderbolt! Up next came Taka's Floatzel. so I kept Elise on the field to counter it. Unfortunately, the Buizel dug under a thunderbolt, bu Elise managed to avoid being hit by swapping out to Hemlock, who then tanked an aqua jet and took it down with a single thunderbolt. Up next came Taka's Gliscor, and although it managed to land an acrobatics on Hiroki II, xe managed to take it out with a single blizzard! Up next came Taka's Areodactyl, and I swapped out Hiroki II for Commander. After the Aerodactyl mega-evolved (why didn't I see that coming?), Commander managed to tank a wing attack and paralyze it with a thunder wave, then unleash a discharge, which almost KO'd it. It couldn't move from paralysis, though, and not even a hyper potion could ave it from being KO'd by Commander. Up next came Taka's most difficult Pokemon for me: that Cradily. I sent out Hiroki II, and while he managed to land some damage with a pain split and dodge a rock slide, he missed a blizzard twice, allowing him to get KO'd by a rock slide and a seed bomb. I sent Hemlock back out next, and she set up a coil while tanking a rock slide, then began spamming crunch. while the Cradily spammed seed bomb. Sadly, thanks to a hyper potion, the Cradily outlived Hemlock, so I sent out Elise again. Unfortunately, because I'm an idiot, I used surf on the Cradily instead of a move that would actually do damage, allowing the Cradily to survive a thunderbolt the next turn and KO Elise with a rock slide and a seed bomb. Undaunted, I sent out Commander, and he took the Cradily out with a single discharge! All that remained was Taka's ace, Chatot, and it managed to take Commander down with a boomburst. Luckily, Amethyst was able to come out and take it down with a mighty discharge while tanking a heat wave, ending the fight and saving Taka's neck! Let's go head back to the Chateau and prepare for the climactic battle of Episode 15!

The team so far:

604.pngHemlock (Female) - Lv. 72

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 72

462.pngTimTim (Non-Binary) - Lv. 72

Uh... yeah... that's pretty epic, but I was thinking more along the lines of stuff like this.

Anyway...

Update #57: Climax

Ho. Ly. HELL. The final battles against Fern, Blake, Solaris, and Orderly John were INTENSE. I barely got by them! Anyway, on TEH URN against Fern and Blake, I led with Amethyst, Florina led with Hippowdon, and Fern and Blake led with Ludicolo and Walrein. Walrein and Ludicolo managed to take out Hippowdon before it could attack using scald and blizzard, but Amethyst was able to survive and set up an electirc terrain. Amethyst then unleashed a discharge, hitting everybody... and paralyzing Florina's freshly sent-out Tropius. (flips table) Um, anyway, it lived, and tanked a giga drain while unleashing a body slam on Ludicolo, as well as dodging a blizzard from Walrein. Unfortunately, it wasn't so lucky the second turn, where it and Amethyst fainted from a blizzard from Ludicolo, allowing Blake to get a free turn to heal his Walrein. I sent out TimTim next, and Florina sent out her Mega Steelix. I had TimTim levitate with a magnet rise, and while Fern healed his Ludicolo, Blake hit everything with a surf (which, luckily, didn't effect Steelix thanks to the electric terrain) while Steelix hurt Ludicolo with a heavy slam. TimTim then took out Walrein with a discharge and tanked a giga drain, then Steelix took out Ludicolo with an earthquake. Fern and Blake sent out their Krookodile and Mamoswine next, and while Mamoswine and Krookodile did take down TimTim with an icicle crash and a crunch, Steelix was able to set up stealth rocks! I sent out Hikori II, and, unfortunately, xe completely whiffed a blizzard (although xe did survive an ice shard); luckily, after tanking an earthquake, Steelix retaliated with an earthquake of its own, tanking down Mamoswine and seriously injuring Krookodile! Florina then swapped her Steelix out for Ferrothorn, and it managed to tank a knock off from Blake's newly sent-out Weavile and a rock slide from Fern's Krookodile while Hiroki II healed xyrself with a pain split at Weavile's expense. Xe then tanked a poison jab and, while Krookodile took out Weavile and Ferrothorn with an earthquake, finished off Krookodile with a blizzard! Fern and Blake sent out their Mega Sceptile and Mega Glalie, and Florina sent her Mega Steelix back out. That's three Megas on the field right now. The power creep is real. Anyway, I tried healing Hiroki II with an ultra potion, but xe took heavy damage from a giga drain, and then Mega Glalie blew up, taking out everybody except Steelix, which was left with low HP. Fern and Blake sent out Jynx and Roserade while I sent out Elise, and while Roserade took down Steelix with an extrasensory, Elise tanked an energy ball and seriously injured Jynx with a thunderbolt. Florina sent oout her ace and last Pokemon, Cradily, and Elise tanked an extrasensory from Roserade to take down Jynx with a thunderbolt! Cradily, meanwhile, survived an ice beam and slightly injured Roserade with a thunderbolt. All that Blake had left was his Rotom, and while Elise fainted from a hidden power, Cradily was able to tank a thunderbolt and dent it. I sent out Hemlock next, and while she tanked a hidden power and thunderbolt to injure rotom with a crunch, Cradily managed to take it down with a rock slide! The next few minutes were annoying, as I would heal Hemlock while Fern just kept using giga drain on her, but eventually Fern used hidden power instead of giga drain, allowing Cradily to nail it with a rock slide and Hemlock (after taking another hidden power) to take it down with a crunch! Fern's Serperior came out afterwards, and while it just protected itself the first turn, it whiffed a leaf storm the second turn, allowing Hemlock to injure it with a crunch and Cradily to set up a curse. Serperior took Hemlock down with a leaf storm the next turn, but before it could cause any more damage Cradily took it down with a rock slide, leaving only Fern's Ferrothorn! I sent out Commander and revived TimTim just in case, and Cradily set up another curse while tanking a gyro ball. Commander got off two hydro pumps, but fainted to two power whips, luckily, Cradily and TimTim were able to work together and take the Ferrothorn down with a flash cannon and two rock slides!

As for Solaris... well, I'm not sure how I managed to beat him. I guess I just got very, very lucky. Anyway, I led with Amethyst, Julia led with Electrode, and Solaris and John led with Excadrill and Whiscash. I swapped Amethyst out for Hiroki II... which was good, because after Electrode got off a single foul play, Excadrill took it down with an earthquake, and Whishcash (which survived the attack) injured Hiroki II with a waterfall. Julia sent out her Eelektross, and I had Hiroki II use blizzard, which took a chunk off of Ecadrill's health after Solaris used his full restore on it; Eelektross, meanwhile, took down Whiscash with a giga drain. John sent out his Keckleon next, and Julia swapped her Eelektross out for her Aggron. Hiroki II managed to dent Keckleon with a blizzard, but fainted from a rock slide and an x-scissor. I sent out Hemlock, and after Excadrill took down Keckleon with an earthquake, Hemlock took down Excadrill with a crunch. Solaris sent out his Tyranitar while John sent out his Eelektross, and while Tyranitar sent up a dragon dance, Hemlock and Aggron managed to whittle away at Eelektross' HP with a crunch and a rock slide; sadly, Hemlock got burned by a flamethrower. Even worse, Hemlock and Aggron fainted from a rock slide and a flamethrower before they could even attack! I sent out Commander and Julia sent out her Magnezone, and although Magnezone fainted from a superpower almost instantaneously, Commander was able to dent Tyranitar with a hydro pump while the Eelektross paralyzed Tyranitar with a discharge, forcing Solaris to use up his other full restore. While Solaris did this, Commander dented it again with a hydro pump and tanked a giga drain while Julia's Eelektross used giga drain on John's Eelektross. Commander fainted from a rock slide the next turn, but Julia's Eelektross was able to do some damage to John's Eelektross with a flamethrower while tanking a giga drain. I sent out TimTim next, and he almost took Tyranitar down with a flash cannon, but it lived and took out Julia's Eelektross down with a rock slide while John's Eelektross got off a giga drain. Luckily, while TimTim fainted the next turn to an earthquake, Julia's Rotom was able to take Tyranitar out with a volt switch, and her Heliolisk (which Rotom swapped itself out for) was able to survive a discharge! I sent out Amethyst, and she survived an earthquake from Solaris's Mega Gyrados to do some major damage with a discharge! On Julia's side, Heliolisk managed to take Eelektross down with a dark pulse, but it fainted from the aforementioned earthquake. I spent Amethyst's last turn alive reviving Hemlock, and OH COME ON, JOHN CAN MEGA EVOLVE TOO?! Seriously, it's like I'm the only person here incapable of Mega Evolution! Anyway, John's Slowbro Mega Evolved, and while Amethyst fainted to a crunch Rotom used hidden power on Gyrados and Slowbro used icy wind. I sent out Elise next, and she outsped Gyrados and KO'd it with a thunderbolt while Rotom tanked a surf and did some damage with a volt switch. Elise then took Slowbro down with a thunderbolt, but fainted from a superpower from Solaris' Scizor while Rotom did some damage with an air slash. I desperately healed Hiroki II (who came out next) with an ultra potion, allowing xe to tank a bug bite from Scizor and a discharge from John's Magnezone, and Rotom managed to take down Scizor with an air slash. Solarance sent out his Mandibuzz, and Hiroki II just barely survived a magnet bomb and a snarl to injure Magnezone with a blizzard while Rotom scratched Mandibuzz with a shadow ball. I used another cotton candy on Hemlock, and Rotom managed to land a shadow ball on Magnezone while Mandibuzz took Hiroki II down. I sent out Hemlock, and quickly revived Hiroki II again while Mandibuzz ended Rotom, leaving me fighting two-on-one. Mandibuzz took out Hemlock before she could attack, but then RNGesus began to have pity on me, and blew Magnezone up, seriously injuring Manibuzz. I sent Hiroki II back out and used an ultra potion on xyr, but xe just got knocked down again by Mandibuzz and John's Reuniclus. Fortunately, I realized I was blessed by RNGesus, for miracles began to happen before my eyes: not only did Hiroki II outspeed everyone, and not only did xe manage to take out Mandibuzz with a blizzard, but xe actually froze Reuniclus with the same blizzard! Then, when Solaris Garchomp came out, it missed a dragon rush, allowing Hiroki to KO it with a blizzard, and then KO'd Reuniclus with a shadow ball, ending the climactic battle of Pokemon Reborn Hardcore! Now all that's left to do is defeat Seel Ciel!

The team so far:

604.pngHemlock (Female) - Lv. 73

479-f.pngHiroki II (Non-Binary) - Lv. 75

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 73

462.pngTimTim (Non-Binary) - Lv. 73

I'm more of a fan of this song for a moment like that:

I applaud you for getting by that fight with a monotype. I also would like to take a moment to point out that this is a nerfed version of Blake and Fern and a buffed version of Solaris. Solaris used to not have a Mega but I was like why the heck not after a certain point. I probably went a little overboard on the Megas but its the finale or one very climatic fight (admit it, the one thing I did better than normal Reborn was this fight to capture the moment). Anyways, good luck on Ciel, though I doubt you'll need it.

Update #58: Ciel of Approval

Well, I did it. I beat Pokemon Reborn Hardcore with only Electric types... and I forgot to record the final match against Ciel. (sigh) Oh well. Here's how I remember it going down:

Vs. Togekiss: Amethyst tanked a hyper voice and two air slashes, then set up an electric terrain and chipped away at Togekiss with two discharges until it fainted.

Vs. Archeops: TimTim came out and tanked an earthquake thanks to sturdy, then KO'd it with a flash cannon.

Vs. Gyrados: Elise swooped in and KO'd it with a single, critical-hit thunderbolt.

Vs. Noivern: After tearing through Hemlock with two dragon pulses, I sent out Hiroki II, who tanked a dragon pulse and took it down with a blizzard.

Vs. Gliscor: Went down to a single blizzard from Hiroki II. Next...

Vs. Mega Altaria: I had Commander tank an earthquake and set up a parafusion combo before fainting, and then had Hiroki II take it down with a single blizzard!

Anyway, I'm really sorry about not getting the footage for a super-accurate play-by-play. Regardless, though, this is the end of The Spark of Life (for now, at least). So, what now? Well, since some of you guys seem to be interested in a PU-Only Run, I guess I'll do that next (well, that and the fact that I'm kind of tired of Mono-type runs). However, instead of Meganium (which I'll just find relatively early in the game), I'd like Commander to hack me in...

489.png...this guy!

Yes, I know you'll complain that it's overpowered, but I think that it's fine considering that it learns level-up moves slowly, doesn't evolve, and (despite being a jack-of-all-trades) is a master of none. So, I guess I'll see you guys in the next run!

The team so far:

695.pngElise (Female) - Lv. 73

604.pngHemlock (Female) - Lv. 73

479-f.pngHiroki II (Non-Binary) - Lv. 76

181.pngAmethyst (Female) - Lv. 73

462.pngTimTim (Non-Binary) - Lv. 74