Jerry's Tale: Puppeteer [Compilation]

Felicity

• Support Squad
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I really like Jerry's Tale so far. I have read Chapters 1-4 in one sitting, and let me tell you, I am impressed by the wealth of detail that has been put into this great work. I feel eager to read on and see what happens next in Jerry's Tale. I feel intrigued by Arthur and 'now Maria,' the latter of which makes me wonder what her name had been beforehand. Her name could have been changed over many years - I feel like this is a novel about time travel, if not alternate dimensions or even a different plane of existence. I look forward to further updates. :)

• Support Squad

Hi. I really like Jerry's Tale so far. I have read Chapters 1-4 in one sitting, and let me tell you, I am impressed by the wealth of detail that has been put into this great work. I feel eager to read on and see what happens next in Jerry's Tale. I feel intrigued by Arthur and 'now Maria,' the latter of which makes me wonder what her name had been beforehand. Her name could have been changed over many years - I feel like this is a novel about time travel, if not alternate dimensions or even a different plane of existence. I look forward to further updates. :)

Well thanks mate. Ver nice to hear that

New chapter, rather short, but the next thing I write is going to be a break from what's been happening so far.

• 1 month later...