Just beaten a lvl 75 pokemon @_@

kakoi

Not that I want to be the one who yells at the new guy, I mean he couldn't have possibly known on the account of being new, but... Can we please do something about all the Garchomp/Arceus/Abra threads? I mean those boss fights have been out there for quite some time, we have approximately 57493758 topics about them, could we just... I don't know, write a FAQ or whatever about them, sticky it, and be done with it?

Not that I want to be the one who yells at the new guy, I mean he couldn't have possibly known on the account of being new, but... Can we please do something about all the Garchomp/Arceus/Abra threads? I mean those boss fights have been out there for quite some time, we have approximately 57493758 topics about them, could we just... I don't know, write a FAQ or whatever about them, sticky it, and be done with it?

Kind of have to agree with you on this. Back in the old days, it was quite an achievement beating him...especially if you didn't use a cheap trick such as how I took him down with an Emolga. But yeah, these posts have kind of been done to death.

There are two fights off the top of my head that pretty much make this one look easy. The first is hardcore Solaris (for the hardcore mod of Reborn), which while does nerf the Garchomp 25 levels, will pretty much be able to crush just about any team. I still haven't beaten it yet, but I know it is possible (trust me, I really tried about 8 times and never even came close). So far nobody has made a claim of beating him, and I've only seen people wuss out and fight the Lv 75 Garchomp instead as it's much easier apparently.

The greater challenge is Madame X of Rejuvenation. It is almost nearly impossible, but some have beaten it. That is considered the ultimate challenge imo.

Will beating Garchomp change the actual outcome of the scene going on?

Will Kiki still die?

The outcome of your battle against Solaris will have an effect on something in the story, but not that thing, no.

was just about to start a new one asking if it is possible to beat

i'm glad i got sidetracked thread surfing

1 question tho other than the previously mentioned murkrow any other honorable mentions?

3rd play through and only now do i question if its possible