Jackpot pokemon?

Kontana

Are they still in the game? i read it was axew, eevee and ralts, but from old posts and was wondering if they were still in game or different ones. I've been resetting like mad to get axew and no luck for it or any of the other 2. ;<

They're still in the game. In fact, a new one was added aka Eevee so yea. It is a really low chance of getting any of them so good luck.

I see and thanks, i hope it doesn't take me any longer vov"

They are just really rare. It took me like 300 resets to get an Eevee.

time wise it doesn't sound long, i did for around 30 minutes last night before giving up and going to bed. QoQ

Soft reseted for my Axew for like 40 trials for Dragon/Water duotype run, i am not even bothered by its timid nature, you will get there eventually, need a bit of RNG luck~

Edited by TimTim

• 3 months later...

RNG is about 1/133 (0.75%) to get one of them, or 1/399 (0.25%) for one in particular. The shiny rate for Rejuvination is 175/2048 (8.54%), for reference. Expect a good 400 attempts before you get the one you want. Just calculating the numbers is making me question whether I'm going to continue trying for it.

RNG is about 1/133 (0.75%) to get one of them, or 1/399 (0.25%) for one in particular. The shiny rate for Rejuvination is 175/2048 (8.54%), for reference. Expect a good 400 attempts before you get the one you want. Just calculating the numbers is making me question whether I'm going to continue trying for it.

Don't forget about the chances for male/female...