Pokemon Entropy [Recruiting!]

Rot8er_ConeX

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon Entropy Engine Beta 0.5.3 is out!

Known bugs:

1.) Free-For-All Battles can be ended before you defeat the opponent standing next to you, if you defeat the other two opponents. In this manner, they're essentially Multi Battles where your ally hurts you, too.
2.) Walking Pokemon turn invisible when transferring between maps. For this reason, I have disabled the event that turns Following Pokemon on.

Anyone who downloads the demo should read this spoiler:

Every Pokemon has an animated sprite for both the front and the back. Some of the backsprites' animations are weird, akin to the female character's animation. If you run into a sprite with this issue, tell me the Pokemon (National Dex number would be better than name), as well as the form and the Pokemonority (normal, Shiny, Delta, Albino)

Changelog (0.5.3):

1.) More Multitype Moves - like, a lot more existing moves have been given a secondary type.

2.) A few slightly altered Delta typings

3.) More moves added, to enable Delta Pokemon more STAB in their level-up moves.

4.) In-battle databox status visibility for confusion, Curse, and Heal Block

5.) Moves you cannot use - due to Taunt, Encore, etc. - now have red text in the Fight menu to allow players to know which move they can use.

6.) A small bugfix in Mix-and-Mega Mode.

7.) Delta Chansey line given a new HA.

8.) The first Shiny Delta sprite set is now in the game files.

9.) The existing Extreme Randomizer has been renamed the Randomizer+, and a new Extreme Randomizer feature has been added, during which Pokemon's level-up moves are completely randomized, and their abilities, TM compatibilities, and Move Tutor moves are run through a function to seem random. The two Randomizer sub-challenges can be stacked.

10.) Battles with Gen I mechanics now have critical hits working the way they did in Gen I. Watch out for Persian!

11.) Enter the Deltaverse! A new Challenge Mode where Pokemon default to their Delta types, abilities, and learnsets, and Delta Pokemon have the official sets. Can you handle a universe where everything is flipped upside down? (This can be stacked with Purity Mode to prevent normal Pokemon from appearing.)

12.) A new Eeveeloution, Scaleon the Dragon type, is added to the game. If Eevee levels up knowing a Dragon type move, it'll evolve into Scaleon. TM02 has been made compatible with Eevee to help.

13.) Micreonite and Scaleonite work.

14.) All derivatives of Eeveeite now work in Mix-and-Mega Mode. Wingardeonite even gives the proper ability even though Wingardeon hasn't been finalized yet.

15.) In Purity Mode, the game now marks on the Summary screen which Pokemon would become Delta Pokemon if Purity Mode were to be turned off. (This is in case I get online battles working - Purity Mode will only work if both players have it active, and I don't want players being caught off guard if their Pokemon suddenly change sprites/types.)

16.) All Pokemon now have sprites consistent with the artstyle. (Yes, the fake Eeveeloutions have sprites that are merely recolored canon Eeveeloutions, there's a lore reason for this).

17.) All battleable entities have cries. Prior versions lacked cries for Gen VI Pokemon and my fakemon.

Are delta's given there correct movesets? Was testing out Deltaverse.

Examples:

-Steel/Dark Tentacruel has Acid, poison spikes, water pulse

-Water Numel has Magnitude, Flame Burst

-Dragon Diggersby has Mudslap, mudshot, doublekick

-Ice/Electric Gardivour has Disarming Voice, Wish, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse

ect...

Also, Vivillion remains as a bug/flying despite deltaverse being active.

Edited by WavesBlade

Are delta's given there correct movesets? Was testing out Deltaverse.

Examples:

-Steel/Dark Tentacruel has Acid, poison spikes, water pulse

-Water Numel has Magnitude, Flame Burst

-Dragon Diggersby has Mudslap, mudshot, doublekick

-Ice/Electric Gardivour has Disarming Voice, Wish, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse

ect...

Also, Vivillion remains as a bug/flying despite deltaverse being active.

Not every single old STAB move becomes new STAB. For example, Tentacruel has Poison Spikes? Because there's no Steel or Dark type entry hazard, and unlike Fire and Electric, there's nothing that a Steel or Dark type entry hazard would do differently from Spikes. I added a lot of new moves to give certain Deltas new STAB, but some moves just can't have variations for one reason or another. For example, Chatter and Round.

The Scatterbug line doesn't have Deltas. Originally I was planning on it (Ice/Fairy if you're curious), but spriting them would be too difficult. Vivillon keeps the same wing pattern regardless of shiny or nonshiny, which means that it would keep the same wings in its Delta form. This wouldn't be a problem for me, except the one thing that does change - the body - has no color whatsoever in both shiny and nonshiny forms, meaning I have no ground on which to hueshift. I'll be working on getting Vivi forms working properly soon, though, so if I can find the right images I'll be able to add color - but they'll be single-frame animations rather than the flapping-wings ones you expect.

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX

Holy (Insert Something Cheeky Here) Batman, This looks great! I'm going to download the Beta now. I really need to thank not only the author of this game, but all of the authors of these Pokémon fan games for making such content for free, so thanks!

Not every single old STAB move becomes new STAB. For example, Tentacruel has Poison Spikes? Because there's no Steel or Dark type entry hazard, and unlike Fire and Electric, there's nothing that a Steel or Dark type entry hazard would do differently from Spikes. I added a lot of new moves to give certain Deltas new STAB, but some moves just can't have variations for one reason or another. For example, Chatter and Round.

The Scatterbug line doesn't have Deltas. Originally I was planning on it (Ice/Fairy if you're curious), but spriting them would be too difficult. Vivillon keeps the same wing pattern regardless of shiny or nonshiny, which means that it would keep the same wings in its Delta form. This wouldn't be a problem for me, except the one thing that does change - the body - has no color whatsoever in both shiny and nonshiny forms, meaning I have no ground on which to hueshift. I'll be working on getting Vivi forms working properly soon, though, so if I can find the right images I'll be able to add color - but they'll be single-frame animations rather than the flapping-wings ones you expect.

Ah, I had thought Delta's would have their own full custom movesets. Nvm.

:P

Ah, I had thought Delta's would have their own full custom movesets. Nvm.

:P

Nope, only things that get changed are weather-summoning moves and moves that are the same type as the nonDelta version of the Pokemon (or become the same type in Multitype Moves Mode). And even then not every move gets changed, because not every move has a variation for every type.

For damaging moves, you can see what get changed into what here. Within each rectangle, moves that are the same color (other than black) are variations of each other. You'll notice I added a lot (about a hundred) custom moves just so that there'd be more variations, but I haven't yet had someone willing to go through and tell me which moves don't get changed on which Pokemon that really should get a change - from the examples you gave, I think the only "problem" moves are Numel's Fire moves. They give him a little too much coverage.

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX

Another update coming soon.

Will include:
1.) Let's Play mode - in let's plays, I want Pokeminorities to be more likely so that they can be seen on screen. In Let's Play mode, shinies have a 1/128 chance (8 times more likely than the normal mode), Deltas have a 1/100 chance (10x more likely), and Albinos have a 1/12,800 chance (80x more likely). However, there is an icon on the summary screen of Pokemon caught in Let's Play mode that identifies them as such, and not even Debug Mode options can remove it.

This is all done by altering the TSVs and ESVs of Pokemon caught in Let's Play mode so that they have a smaller range of possible values. Pokemon traded from LP mode to normal mode will retain their TSV and ESV (and therefore their Pokeminority) unless they're an egg when they're traded.

2.) A new, nicer looking title screen. Previous updates had merely a number change here.

3.) Riolu and Lucario now have a second Hidden Ability called Smash Force. The more the Lucario or Riolu is damaged, the stronger their attacks are, such that a Lucario with full health does the attack normally, but a Lucario with no health left does twice as much damage. This does not overwrite the species' official HAs.

A new Mystery Gift can be found after updating, of a level 50 Lucario with the moves Agility, Force Palm, Aura Sphere, and Double Team, with the Smash Force ability. This is as close a recreation of Sm4sh's Lucario as I could get.

4.) In Double Battles with more than one trainer opponent, both opponent parties will now be displayed.

5.) Unown has new backsprites. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but better than before.

6.) Vivillon's forms now have distinct sprites in battle. Every save file is randomly assigned one of eighteen forms, and all Vivillon family members generated in that file will be that form.

Not all the forms have backsprites, though. If a Vivillon doesn't have the proper backsprites for its particular form, it will show up as Meadow form.

7.) Delta Scatterbug line re-added as Ice that becomes Ice/Fairy as a Vivillon. Bodies are cyan, as well as the tips of the backs of the wings.

8.) Unlike the official games, Pokeball pattern Vivillon look different based on their Pokeminority. Normal are red for Poke Balls, shiny are blue for Great Balls, albino are dark grey for Ultra Balls, and deltas are purple for Master Balls.

9.) Shadow Pokemon now show up with a purple tint in the Party and Summary screens, just as they do in battle.

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX

Pokemon Entropy engine beta 0.6.2 is out!

Known bugs:

1.) Free-For-All Battles can be ended before you defeat the opponent standing next to you, if you defeat the other two opponents. In this manner, they're essentially Multi Battles where your ally hurts you, too.
2.) Walking Pokemon turn invisible when transferring between maps. For this reason, I have disabled the event that turns Following Pokemon on.

Every Pokemon has an animated sprite for both the front and the back. Some of the backsprites' animations are weird, akin to the female character's animation. If you run into a sprite with this issue, tell me the Pokemon (National Dex number would be better than name), as well as the form and the Pokemonority (normal, Shiny, Delta, Albino)

Changelog (0.6.2):

1.) Pokeball icons in Party screen actually match the Pokemon's Pokeball.
2.) More moves to balance out Delta Pokemon
3.) Event-exclusive Vivillon forms will breed onto the offspring, like Burmy and Deerling, only if the parent giving the form is fully-evolved (a Vivillon). Region-based forms will still behave normally, and event-form Scatterbug or Spewpa will still behave normally.
4.) A slight change to the way Delta learnsets are altered. There should be no visible changes on the player's end, but it does remove the possibility of type-changing Megas accidentally changing the learnset.
5.) Chandelure and Scolipede lines given their Gen VI Hidden Abilities (Infiltrator and Speed Boost, respectively) as their primary HA. However, like the Lucario line, they also have access to a second HA, which is their Gen V Hidden Ability (Shadow Tag and Quick Feet, respectively).
Wild-generated Scolipede-line HA Pokemon have a 50% chance each of having Speed Boost or Quick Feet.
Wild-generated Chandelure-line HA Pokemon will always have Infiltrator - but that doesn't mean NPC Chandelures can't have Shadow Tag!
6.) A bug fix in Extreme Randomizers that allows the abilities of Pokemon with ability slot 4 (the second Hidden Ability slot) to be altered like any other slot. In version 0.6.0, this bug only affects Smash Force Lucario so that it stays with the Smash Force ability after alteration, rather than obtaining the altered ability.
7.) A bug fix in the "no Hidden Abilities before Gen V" script in Generational Battles, which allows HA Pokemon forced into another ability by the script to actually be able to change abilities mid-battle through the use of moves (Simple Beam, Worry Seed, Skill Swap, etc.),
8.) Smash Force Lucario (but not Riolu) keeps Smash Force in Gen IV Generational Battles (but not Gen III) despite the "no Hidden Abilities before Gen V" code, as Brawl came during Gen IV.
9.) Weather effects that previously didn't have animations in battle now do. This includes: Eternal Glacier (merely a blizzard), Diamond Stream (merely a sandstorm), Delta Stream, Delta Storm, and Shadow Sky.

Changelog (0.6.0):

1.) Let's Play mode - in let's plays, I want Pokeminorities to be more likely so that they can be seen on screen. In Let's Play mode, shinies have a 1/128 chance (8 times more likely than the normal mode), Deltas have a 1/100 chance (10x more likely), and Albinos have a 1/12,800 chance (80x more likely). However, there is an icon on the summary screen of Pokemon caught in Let's Play mode that identifies them as such, and not even Debug Mode options can remove it. This is all done by altering the TSVs and ESVs of Pokemon caught in Let's Play mode so that they have a smaller range of possible values. Pokemon traded from LP mode to normal mode will retain their TSV and ESV (and therefore their Pokeminority) unless they're an egg when they're traded.
2.) A new, nicer looking title screen. Previous updates had merely a number change here.
3.) Riolu and Lucario now have a second Hidden Ability called Smash Force. The more the Lucario or Riolu is damaged, the stronger their attacks are, such that a Lucario with full health does the attack normally, but a Lucario with no health left does twice as much damage. This does not overwrite the species' official HAs. A new Mystery Gift can be found after updating, of a level 50 Lucario with the moves Agility, Force Palm, Aura Sphere, and Double Team, with the Smash Force ability. This is as close a recreation of Sm4sh's Lucario as I could get.
Wild-generated Lucario-line HA Pokemon will always have Justified. The Mystery Gift going on now gives you access to one with Smash Force, which can be bred for more the same way you would breed any other HA.
4.) In Double Battles with more than one trainer opponent, both opponent parties will now be displayed.
5.) Unown has new backsprites. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but better than before.
6.) Vivillon's forms now have distinct sprites in battle. Every save file is randomly assigned one of eighteen forms, and all Vivillon family members generated in that file will be that form. Not all the forms have backsprites, though. If a Vivillon doesn't have the proper backsprites for its particular form, it will show up as Meadow form.
7.) Delta Scatterbug line re-added as Ice that becomes Ice/Fairy as a Vivillon. Bodies are cyan, as well as the tips of the backs of the wings.
8.) Unlike the official games, Pokeball pattern Vivillon look different based on their Pokeminority. Normal are red for Poke Balls, shiny are blue for Great Balls, albino are dark grey for Ultra Balls, and deltas are purple for Master Balls.
9.) Shadow Pokemon now show up with a purple tint in the Party and Summary screens, just as they do in battle.

• 2 weeks later...

HUGE UPDATE TOMORROW. (I'd set it up tonight, but I left my laptop cord in my wife's hospital room)

for a sneak peak at just how huge the update is, here's the changelog:

Changelog (0.7.0):

1.) Now uses Luka's Complete Title Screen Resource...all of it.

Title screen is randomly chosen each time you boot up the game, from seven title screen "archetypes" - the six generational title screens and another based on Essentials' default title screen.

Within the archetype chosen, the game will randomly choose which of Mewtwo's forms to display. Some archetypes only have access to the two Mega Evolutions, some have access to the basic form as well.
If the particular archetype has access to Basic Mewtwo and successfully chooses it, certain background aspects have an equal probability of being either light blue or pink.
If the particular archetype does not have access to Basic Mewtwo, there is a 1/3 chance that certain background aspects will be recolored to yellow. The exception is the Basic Essentials title screen.
Gen V title screens have an equal chance of Mewtwo facing either slightly left or slightly right.
This brings the total number of possible title screens to a staggering 30, although all of them do not have an equal chance of being picked. 28 of them are fully animated.
The game will even remember which of Mewtwo's forms was chosen by the title screen, but only X or Y form. If Basic Mewtwo is chosen, pink simulates X and light blue simulates Y. This variable will be used in the final version of the game.

2.) New TMs for added moves. These TMs are Delta-exclusive (except for Mew).
3.) Wormadam TM/Move Tutor compatablity fixed.
4.) A rare bug having to do with Delta abilities is fixed.
5.) More STAB given to Delta Pokemon.
6.) Overworld moves now appear on the Party screen like they do in Gen VI. Unlike Gen VI games, they're color-coded to show you the kind of move: aquatic, healing, Rock Smash, weather-summoning, or other.
7.) Removal of the code for a planned-but-scrapped feature, in hopes of removing lag from the Party screen.
8.) Certain Party screen graphics are optomized.
9.) The Exp. Share now has a unique icon for the item icon on the Party screen and the pause menu's HUD.
10.) Holding Shift to use speed-up mode has now been changed to pressing shift to toggle it.
11.) Dream Balls and Park Balls added. The former has a 4x catch rate if the target Pokemon has its Hidden Ability. The latter is, like a Premier Ball, merely a recolored Poke Ball.
12.) Like ORAS, an option to move "Organize Boxes" to the top of the Pokemon Storage System menu. Unlike ORAS, it's in the Options screen.
13.) Special image created and coded for the (illegal outside of Extreme Randomizers) combination of the move Continental Force with the ability Foundry. This is in the unlikely case that I release an event Delta Mega Steelix with the move.
14.) Glitch with Continental Force not harming the target fixed.
15.) Bug with moves that forced switching not cancelling the switched Pokemon's move (resulting in things like a Jirachi being forced to switch into a Gallade and then the Gallade using one of Jirachi's moves in the same turn) has been fixed.
16.) Certain abilities are now exempt from Extreme Randomizer, mostly because they only work when applied to one Pokemon.
17.) Shadow Pokemon have their images in the Pokemon Storage System properly colored.
18.) Tweaks to the pause screen HUD. Shadow Pokemon icons are properly displayed, and fainted Pokemon become reddish.
19.) Following Pokemon have finally been satisfactorilly debugged! Currently only have sprites for non-Delta Pokemon up until Gen V. The
20.) Little secret message hidden in battle, inspired by the support system in Fire Emblem: Awakening. In order to trigger it:
- You need to be fighting in a Double Battle.
- Both of the Pokemon on your side of the field need to be owned by you.
- The attack trying to hit one of your Pokemon needs to miss.
- A random integer between 0 and 499 needs to be lower than the target's partner's happiness value.

• 2 weeks later...

as i tried to play the game this kept popping up?

---------------------------
Pokemon Entropy (engine)
Exception: RuntimeError
Message: Required entry GenderRate is missing or empty in section 1 (PBS/pokemon.txt)
Compiler:2422:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
Compiler:2413:in `each'
Compiler:2413:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
Compiler:2412:in `each'
Compiler:2412:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
Compiler:2398:in `pbEachFileSection'
Compiler:1787:in `pbEachFileSectionEx'
Compiler:1749:in `each_line'
Compiler:1749:in `pbEachFileSectionEx'
Compiler:1787:in `pbEachFileSection'
This exception was logged in
C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games/Pokemon Entropy _engine_/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

im not sure if i did something wrong or...

That is the exact same error someone else posted before...It's working fine on my end. Literally, that error is telling me that some Pokemon's gender ratio is missing in the Pokemon data. I don't get it...

yes i posted that before i looked through the topic a bit haha...

i dont get what caused it either but once i re downloaded it it started working again.

but i do want to ask why the version i downloaded said it's version 0.6? i mean i downloaded from the 0.7 link =T

Edited by FrostieFoxy

yes i posted that before i looked through the topic a bit haha...

i dont get what caused it either but once i re downloaded it it started working again.

but i do want to ask why the version i downloaded said it's version 0.6? i mean i downloaded from the 0.7 link =T

I haven't edited the folder name in a while. The zip file has the correct version number in its name, the folder inside the zip file doesn't.

This project is not dead. I have an update coming within a few days if my wife's health allows me to be on the computer long enough to input the balancing tweaks Wave suggested.

This update is going to come with a huge overhaul to Generation Battles. Previously, only the following items would change to match the generation:

- Type Effectiveness chart (Fairy type moves become Normal in gens below VI, and Steel and Dark in Gen I become Electric and Normal respectively)

- certain type Pokemon being immune to certain status conditions according to the generation.

- Hidden Abilities don't work in Gens below V, and pokemon with an HA are assigned a non-hidden ability based on their personality value.

- weather triggered by abilities does not lower its turn counter while the generation is below VI. Weather triggered by moves lowers turn counter regardless of generation, and weather triggered by overworld weather doesn't lower it ever.

- Abilities cease to work in Gens below III.

- Held items other than Mega Stones cease to work in Gens below II.

In a recent update, I made it so that critical hits worked by using the Gen I Speed-based formula in Gen I battles.

Now, the following updates are being added:

- Gen I battles will have a stat called Special, which will be used to calculate both SpAtk and SpDef. This is calculated by looking at the Pokemon's base stats. If the SpDef is lower than the SpAtk, then the Pokemon's SpDef is used; otherwise the SpAtk is used. In battle, both the SpAtk stat boosts and the SpDef ones apply to Special, up until a maximum of six boosts in either direction. A special graphic is displayed during Gen I battles if you have the stat boost indicators on, to help players understand.

- Any move that changes base power or accuracy between official generations now has that change reflected in the Generation Battles engine. For moves that changed mid-gen, I used the earliest value from within the generation that it changed. Moves that are similar but were introduced after a change - for example, Low Kick had a change in accuracy between Gens I and II, but Grass Knot wasn't introduced until Gen III - get changed accordingly. Note that changes between PP values between generations are not reflected.

- Moves of a type that gets changed because of Gen now display as the proper type - for example, Moonblast displays as Normal in gens below VI. The one exception is Attack-tics, Delta Hawlucha's signature move.

This now means that the only real difference between the mechanics of the official games' generations and their GB counterparts is the PP of moves that had their PP changed, and the base stats of Pokemon that had their stats changed (between Gens V and VI mostly).

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX

Pokemon Entropy version 0.7.2 is out! Happy Thanksgiving!

Known bugs:

2.) I forgot to change the version checker code, both in-game and server-side. People with version 0.6.2 will still be labeled as having the latest version.

3.) The PC can sometimes crash the game, due to checking if a Pokemon (that doesn't exist) is Shadow. This has been fixed for future versions.

Every Pokemon has an animated sprite for both the front and the back. Some of the backsprites' animations are weird, akin to the female character's animation. If you run into a sprite with this issue, tell me the Pokemon (National Dex number would be better than name), as well as the form and the Pokeminority (normal, Shiny, Delta, Albino)

Changelog (0.7.2):

1.) Followers for Lula re-added. Talking to Lula still unavailable, on purpose.

2.) Further debugging of Follower + Bike interaction.
3.) Ability to manually toggle off Following Pokemon removed.
4.) Protean bug fixed.
5.) Interaction between Hax Engine and multi-target moves fixed.
6a.) Sprites for Shiny Delta Ditto line added.
6b.) Previous sprites for (non-Shiny) Delta Mew changed to be the sprites for Shiny Delta Mew, and sprites for (non-Shiny) Delta Mew added. Mew and Ditto have the same color setup again.
6c.) Sprites for Shiny Delta Unown added.
7.) Dittwo creation event recoded slightly.
Before: After:
standard Ditto + standard Ditto = standard Dittwo = standard Dittwo
standard Ditto + Shiny Ditto = Shiny Dittwo = Shiny Dittwo
standard Ditto + Delta Ditto = Delta Dittwo = Delta Dittwo
standard Ditto + Albino Ditto = Albino Dittwo = Albino Dittwo
Shiny Ditto + Shiny Ditto = Shiny Dittwo = Shiny Dittwo
Shiny Ditto + Delta Ditto = Delta Dittwo = Shiny Delta Dittwo
Shiny Ditto + Albino Ditto = Albino Dittwo = Shiny Dittwo
Delta Ditto + Delta Ditto = Delta Dittwo = Delta Dittwo
Delta Ditto + Albino Ditto = Albino Dittwo = Delta Dittwo
Albino Ditto + Albino Ditto = Albino Dittwo = Albino Dittwo
8.) Dittwo naming mechanics altered. If both Dittoes have a nickname upon merging, the Dittwo keeps both until renaming.
9.) NPC crash on Route 7 fixed.
10a.) Height and Weight indicators in non-US Pokedexes fixed to show the values for the currently-displayed form. (US Pokedexes were fixed a while ago. Recently discovered that the fix didn't also apply to non-US ones.)
10b.) Weight for display forms that don't have standard species weight now correctly calculate.
10c.) Height and weight for alternate forms altered to official values.
11.) The gender-change button in the Pokedex can now be used to switch between the entries of the two Nidorans. It can also be used to switch between Volbeat and Illumise.
12.) Dynamic trainer battle added in the Cedolan City Condo.
13.) Addition of a Pokedex ordered by evolution family rather than by National Dex number. Note that on existing save files, you will have to use the debug menu to get rid of your existing Pokedex, then grab a Pokedex from either your kitchen table or Oak's Lab in order to trigger it.
14.) Removal of unused data in the Pokemon.txt file.
15.) Shiny sprites added for fake Eeveeloutions.
16.) Wild Shedinjas now hardcoded to never be Delta, even if the "All Wild Pokemon are Delta" switch is on. In-game there aren't going to be wild Shedinjas, but adding the case for Randomizer mode.
17.) Interaction between Levitate and an added weather effect has been fixed.
18.) Xerneas form mechanics added.
19.) All followers added.
20.) Purity Mode accuracy change for Frost Breath has been reflected in the move buttons in battle.
21.) Huge Generation Battle overhaul.
22.) Change to how Shadow Pokemon learn Shadow type moves, making some moves exclusive to certain Shadows.
23.) All Shadow type moves now given 25 PP instead of unlimited.
24.) Shadow type moves no longer pop up in Extreme randomizer.
25.) Shadow Pokemon no longer receive STAB on Shadow type moves.
26.) Changed interaction between Delta Hawlucha's signature move and Gen I battles, to account for the lack of Steel and Dark types.

27.) Gen III and VI Deltas' learnsets finalized.

Prior changelogs:

v0.7.1

1.) Mega Donphan's "Point of Origin" now triggers Gen VI physics (instead of Gen "7" like most unofficial Megas) and welcomes the battle to Torren, making it the only Pokemon with a unique region.

2.) PC crash bug due to the Shadow Pokemon display code fixed.
3.) More lag removed from the Party screen.
4.) The "Foundry + Continental Force" picture is changed to display only when the proper setting in the Options menu is active.
5a.) Sprites for Shiny Delta Salamence line added.
5b.) Sprites for Shiny Delta Ralts family added.
5c.) Sprites for Shiny Delta Victini added.
5d.) Sprites for Shiny Delta Rotom added.
5e.) Sprites for Shiny Delta Seviper added.
6.) Registered Key Items formally moved to the QWE keys instead of F3-F5.
7a.) Eevee can no longer evolve into fake Eeveeloutions in Purity Mode.
7b.) Dittwo creation does not work in Purity Mode.
8.) Rather than being prevented from using certain items, Vee is now directly prevented from evolving into the Kanto Eeveeloutions.
9a.) Albino Followers added for all Pokemon that already had normal and Shiny ones.
9b.) Delta Followers added for all Kanto-Sinnoh Pokemon.
9c.) Followers added for Totodile line's and Deoxys's second outfits.
9d.) Lula and Egg followers forcefully removed.
10.) Rare Candy mechanics changed. Previously would allow you to waste one on a level 100 Pokemon, displaying the message "[name]'s level remained unchanged". Now cannot be used on a level 100 Pokemon (like the official games) unless the Pokemon evolves by leveling up (unlike the official games), in which case it will cause the Pokemon to evolve.
11.) Critical Pokeball Throw mechanics added, including the increasing probability as you catch more Pokemon.
12a.) Interactions between Following Pokemon and Bicycles fixed.
12b.) Interactions between Following Pokemon and Surfing fixed.
13a.) Moves taught by TMs - but not HMs - are now randomized in Extreme Randomizer.
13b.) The pseudo-random subroutine for ability changing in Extreme Randomizer is now dependant on the player's Trainer ID.
13c.) The abilities of alternate forms now get randomized.
14a.) Gen I-V Hidden Power BP now displayed on the proper page of the Summary screen, labeled as such so players aren't confused when the BP is locked at 60.
14b.) Pokemon with their Hidden Ability now display what their non-HA will be in Gen III and IV battles.
15.) Delta Ditto + Delta breeding mechanics changed to allow for creation of Shiny Delta Pokemon.
16.) Freeze-Dry and Brain Freeze's PP is fixed.

17.) Gen II Deltas' learnsets finalized.

v0.7.0

1.) Now uses Luka's Complete Title Screen Resource...all of it.

Title screen is randomly chosen each time you boot up the game, from seven title screen "archetypes" - the six generational title screens and another based on Essentials' default title screen.
Within the archetype chosen, the game will randomly choose which of Mewtwo's forms to display. Some archetypes only have access to the two Mega Evolutions, some have access to the basic form as well.
If the particular archetype has access to Basic Mewtwo and successfully chooses it, certain background aspects have an equal probability of being either light blue or pink.
If the particular archetype does not have access to Basic Mewtwo, there is a 1/3 chance that certain background aspects will be recolored to yellow. The exception is the Basic Essentials title screen.
Gen V title screens have an equal chance of Mewtwo facing either slightly left or slightly right.
This brings the total number of possible title screens to a staggering 30, although all of them do not have an equal chance of being picked. 28 of them are fully animated.
The game will even remember which of Mewtwo's forms was chosen by the title screen, but only X or Y form. If Basic Mewtwo is chosen, pink simulates X and light blue simulates Y. This variable will be used in the final version of the game.
2.) New TMs for added moves. These TMs are Delta-exclusive (except for Mew).
3.) Wormadam TM/Move Tutor compatablity fixed.
4.) A rare bug having to do with Delta abilities is fixed.
5.) Gen I Deltas' learnsets finalized.
6.) Overworld moves now appear on the Party screen like they do in Gen VI. Unlike Gen VI games, they're color-coded to show you the kind of move: aquatic, healing, Rock Smash, weather-summoning, or other.
7.) Removal of the code for a planned-but-scrapped feature, in hopes of removing lag from the Party screen.
8.) Certain Party screen graphics are optomized.
9.) The Exp. Share now has a unique icon for the item icon on the Party screen and the pause menu's HUD.
10.) Holding Shift to use speed-up mode has now been changed to pressing shift to toggle it.
11.) Dream Balls and Park Balls added. The former has a 4x catch rate if the target Pokemon has its Hidden Ability. The latter is, like a Premier Ball, merely a recolored Poke Ball.
12.) Like ORAS, an option to move "Organize Boxes" to the top of the Pokemon Storage System menu. Unlike ORAS, it's in the Options screen.
13.) Special image created and coded for the (illegal outside of Extreme Randomizers) combination of the move Continental Force with the ability Foundry. This is in the unlikely case that I release an event Delta Mega Steelix with the move.
14.) Glitch with Continental Force not harming the target fixed.
15.) Bug with moves that forced switching not cancelling the switched Pokemon's move (resulting in things like a Jirachi being forced to switch into a Gallade and then the Gallade using one of Jirachi's moves in the same turn) has been fixed.
16.) Certain abilities are now exempt from Extreme Randomizer, mostly because they only work when applied to one Pokemon.
17.) Shadow Pokemon have their images in the Pokemon Storage System properly colored.
18.) Tweaks to the pause screen HUD. Shadow Pokemon icons are properly displayed, and fainted Pokemon become reddish.
19.) Following Pokemon have finally been satisfactorilly debugged! Currently only have sprites for non-Delta Pokemon up until Gen V. The
20.) Little secret message hidden in battle, inspired by the support system in Fire Emblem: Awakening. In order to trigger it:
- You need to be fighting in a Double Battle.
- Both of the Pokemon on your side of the field need to be owned by you.
- The attack trying to hit one of your Pokemon needs to miss.

- A random integer between 0 and 499 needs to be lower than the target's partner's happiness value.