That Black Market Abra tho

Caraboo

I note it has an egg move, encore, but soft resetting hasn't changed that yet. I just got one with Magic Guard as its ability, but I was wondering if it happens to have any other egg moves worth more than encore? Otherwise Magic Guard seems pretty sweet, and I might keep it.

• Administrators

Most event pokemon come with an egg move(s?) now, from a recent update. As for whether they ever change, I don't know, because the one event pokemon I really bothered with always had the same egg move as well.

...to be fair, that's the only somewhat useful Egg move Abra has. What else would you want, Fire Punch Alakazam?

It's Reborn fren, we should try to find useful things on the last places we expect.

Ice Punch Alakazam against Terra, please.

Case in point~

Aw, boo. XD Awh well, I like Alakazams' moveset anyways, and I need a psychic type to deal with poison mons. I didn't keep encore though, I gave it reflect and recover with psychic and future sight. I think it's speedy enough to set up reflect and such, so yeah! Good mon anyways.