pokemon reborn episode 15 pbs file?

BlazikinArmy

does anyone have a copy of the pbs file for episode 15 because i want to make a pokemon fangame similar to pokemon reborn but with all the features that where introduced with episode 15

if this post is in the wrong part of the forum im sorry about that

Actually I don't know pretty much anything about making fangames, or about Reborn's development, but I am still here because this way I don't leave you hanging.

First, you could take a look in the Fangame Exposè section of the forum, and, possibly after reading some topics about other games, and this:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16403

Something that is stated in there and that I'd like to point out even here (just in case you don't want to read the whole thing :D) is that (at least in my opinion) the story and the characters come first, the additional features come later. This is why I didn't enjoy this much Pokemon X.

you could, for example, try to make a topic about things like the story and features of this game (which, again, I think are the most important part of it, and those that will make it unique).

This, unfortunately, is all I can say about this - probably other users could help you much more than that.

What you're doing is pretty much asking to steal all of Reborn's hard work and claim it as your own. Sorry, but you're going to have to work from scratch just like every other person who created (or are creating) a fan game on here.

Ame's fine with people using the game's PBS files.

That was for Gen VI mechanics which I've even considered asking if the Revolution team could use the coding that fixed certain moves broken in essentials. It's really up to Ame whether or not she'll give out the PBS file as it's her game.