Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Honey?

trippineverywhere

Question

7 answers to this question

Honey can be bought from the Lapis Floral Shop as well as gained if you have a Honey Gatherer Combee in your party.

Is it possible to open the grand stairwell gates just so I can get to Lapis fast for the honey then, or will I have to run all the way back through the woods and tanzan? (I'm holding off on the Psychic Gym right now if that determines anything.)

I'd personally use honey gatherer combee over buying honey as it is a lot cheaper in a game where you aren't exactly rich!

Unless honey is extremely expensive, I am pretty wealthy. If necessary, I have a lot of items I can sell too and make a decent profit off of. It'll probably be faster just to buy it than search for a Combee, and have it gather enough honey.

• Administrators

You can also trade nyu (the guy in the pikachu house) any sort of non-common candy for 1 honey each. (spoilers, this is much cheaper than buying the honey straight up)