grinding help?

KARRKITT

Just one thing I sometimes hate about Pokemon… Sometimes.

Please? Maybe even the ones in the pc?

^_^

Bruh, seriously? Sure grinding maybe a pain, but seriously? Asking complete strangers to train your team up, hopefully knowing very well, that those same people you asked to train up your team could mess it up?

Bruh, seriously? Sure grinding maybe a pain, but seriously? Asking complete strangers to train your team up, hopefully knowing very well, that those same people you asked to train up your team could mess it up?

and that's why I always backup my saves n backups anyways. sure, their are some people that may mess it up but there are also nice people out there too.

and that's why I always backup my saves n backups anyways. sure, their are some people that may mess it up but there are also nice people out there too.

Well still, I just kinda feel that this wasn't a smart idea, hey, I'll send you a message and you and me can talk privately there, ok?

Not to be too much of an ass here but...

You shouldn't be playing this game if you can't handle grinding your pokemon. Yeah, it sucks and it can take a lot of time, but it's supposed to be your game, your team, etc.

Regardless, you're going to be waiting for someone to do your work if someone actually agrees to grinding for you, instead of just spending around the same time grinding alone. That's laziness and well, it's lame. And it makes your game involve less of you.

Yeah, it's your choice, and if someone is willing to do it, then it's their choice as well. But I don't recommend it.

It takes some of the fun out of the game in my opinion. Battling with Pokemon you didn't raise all on your own.

If you want to see the story, you can watch others play the game. But if you want to see how your choices affect the story and ending, then you've got to push for it yourself.

As for grinding, if you really dislike battling, then collect items to sell so you can buy Rare Candy.

You don't even have to grind all that much.

Early on, you can "grind" by using the Ace Trainer in the Grand Hall who has lvl 35 mons or grind on Unowns under the grand stairway.

I mean, really- You don't have to grind for hours to make progress in the story.