Stuck on Zel and Taka Battle

Kingfrost78

This fight gave me a lot of trouble too. What I would recommend is to try and get a full team of 6. Doesn't really matter what they are, but having an extra 2 Pokemon really helps, especially in a double battle.

Edited by TheGamedawg

Just gonna post this for anyone who happens to be looking for help and stumbles upon this post.

Always gang up on Zel's pokemon first. Lileep doesn't do much, besides the occasional confuse ray of course. Once you knock the eeveelutions out, it becomes a 2v1 fight against Taka, who doesn't typically have very good pokemon at this point.

Just gonna post this for anyone who happens to be looking for help and stumbles upon this post.

Always gang up on Zel's pokemon first. Lileep doesn't do much, besides the occasional confuse ray of course. Once you knock the eeveelutions out, it becomes a 2v1 fight against Taka, who doesn't typically have very good pokemon at this point.

I'd agree with the point about Lileep but Taka's chatot is still the devil itself. Chatter seems to destroy everything. It isn't as bad as he gets but he is by no means a pushover.

I'd agree with the point about Lileep but Taka's chatot is still the devil itself. Chatter seems to destroy everything. It isn't as bad as he gets but he is by no means a pushover.

I see where you're coming from with that, but in a 2v1 scenario, Chatot can be destroyed easily at that level. It doesn't turn into the true devil until the levels start increasing more in my experience.