• Support Squad

I'm strolling down the lesbian cloud when suddenly a meteor ridden by Will Smith appears to destroy the peaceful dinosaurs below. The dinosaurs decide to take action and manufacture a laser strong enough the destroy the smith metoer. However, the lesbian cloud would be caught in the crossfire. So now I am stuck wondering how o save this poor homosexual nimbus before it is pulverised by a meteor or eradicated by Dinolasers.

I'm strolling down the lesbian cloud when suddenly a meteor ridden by Will Smith appears to destroy the peaceful dinosaurs below. The dinosaurs decide to take action and manufacture a laser strong enough the destroy the smith metoer. However, the lesbian cloud would be caught in the crossfire. So now I am stuck wondering how o save this poor homosexual nimbus before it is pulverised by a meteor or eradicated by Dinolasers.

You could go Kaoken with Cthulu and take the meteor out? Or maybe even Make it rain politoeds or have never lands block the meteor? Those are viable options Right?

Well, my new fantasy involves -Unknown- making a topic and actually fleshing out the OP. You know, giving particular reasons for the interest and desire talk about desired topics. I mean, instead, it just seems like he/she/xe is just making topics to farm. You want to hear things but you don't contribute your own thoughts as a starting point or as something you want to share. 'Give and you shall receive.'

Other than that, I might have some vague ideas of what I want in a fantasy home. You know, built in bar, game/video projection room, indoor pool with legit slide (not one of those slow, lame ones), and some other stuff.

I don't have a dream girl cuz one has to work within the framework of reality for relationship that has more meaning than a thought experiment.

Well, my new fantasy involves -Unknown- making a topic and actually fleshing out the OP. You know, giving particular reasons for the interest and desire talk about desired topics. I mean, instead, it just seems like he/she/xe is just making topics to farm. You want to hear things but you don't contribute your own thoughts as a starting point or as something you want to share. 'Give and you shall receive.'

Other than that, I might have some vague ideas of what I want in a fantasy home. You know, built in bar, game/video projection room, indoor pool with legit slide (not one of those slow, lame ones), and some other stuff.

I don't have a dream girl cuz one has to work within the framework of reality for relationship that has more meaning than a thought experiment.

I don't how but ill try so I guess Ill make a new topic and attempt to.