foovy10

So i decided that this would be a good discussion to talk about.

Why is Pc so popular compared to mac when it comes to gaming.

Macs are slower then Pc, cant be customized, and expensive. But there is something i wanna talk about that can change that.

Now the reason i said i wanted to discuss this is because i cant buy rocket league on my mac. Or Terra. Or GTA 5

Now what if mac users can get games like those to be available.

What if mac got a little cheaper. What if they made a apple version of a pc that keeps its qualities as a mac(cough cough harder to get viruses cough cough)

My dad has a mac a 7 year old mac and it still lives.

I got a pc when i was a kid and only used it for youtube and minecraft...2 years later... RIPERONI ON PEPPERONI.

If these things happened i bet the Pc vs mac battle would flip like the krabby patties in the spongebob shows that we watched when we were young. Not immediately tho.

Tell me what you guys think.

I can't stand macs personally. Lots of things don't work on them because they are so exclusive and have to have a unique system for everything. They don't like others it seems.

I like apple for tablets, phones etc. but am thoroughly a PC person.

I have mac and I must they are not slower than Pc not to mention that I have had also Pc

Short sightly informative summary: Macs are not entirely exclusive and there are program that can make every PC file Mac compatible or its own wether it be app etc to use not to mention that macs have a smoother software system.

For Pc: Invert the above not entire exclusive program to work mac files nor a smooth as mac but doesn't mean it is slower etc.

At the end of the day you are comparing Light to Dark or for a better analysis you are comparing left to right.

From what I understand, macs have more complicated programming, which gives them much more potential in customization (in terms of programming, not appearance like PC) - which is why it's much harder to get viruses on a mac, but also harder to make programs for macs. So you can't keep the mac quality of "better virus protection" if you change it's programming system for the sake of those games.

Having had both macs and pcs, I can vouch that macs aren't slower than pcs at all (at least from a normal use standpoint - I don't do much hardcore gaming on either), but macs ARE very durable if you treat them decently. I used my dad's old macbook pro from 2007 until about a year ago - still fully functional, although it's battery life was shot :P The main drawback to them is that there's way more programs that are PC-exclusive.

Let's all talk about Linux, the forgotten child.

But to seriously contribute, I can't say I've ever had a good experience with a Mac. They seem to generally have less processing power, and while you can run pc programs on them, the very fact that you have to do workarounds makes them inferior in my view. If at any point they do become equals to PCs, then I doubt many people would have a problem with them. It'd just be another option for a computer at that point.