Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Mild Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind

Okay so, this Diancie set is amazing when combined with Dual screens support, though it was better in UU, and was basically where I started with this team. Calm Mind and Diamond Storm combine to make your defenses rock solid whilst Leftovers help you heal back what little damage is done to you. It's mostly a late game sweeper as it requires any Steel threats to be taken out before it can really get going

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Healing Wish

Next up there's this thing, which is basically the only thing in here that's just an outright sweeper.. It's a fairly standard set, the only thing that could be considered unusual is probably Healing Wish (which I'm debating swapping out for U-turn for better momentum control) it makes great for grabbing comebacks in a pinch. And since the rest of the team is fairly tanky there's usually at least one thing still alive but at low health. Lopunny itself is good for taking out Steel types that would threaten Diancie as well as using Fake Out to stall out opponents that Tentacruel has Poisoned

Celebi @ Light Clay
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Stealth Rock

This is generally my lead so long as I don't see a Taunt lead on the enemy team. Dual screens are extremely good no matter where you go, and Rocks are a must on any team. I usually toss out one screen, Rocks, and then the other screen/U-turn out depending on what the opponent's up to. The downside is that it can't stop the opponent from setting up their own Rocks which can be devastating if left for too long. Its main issue as a lead is being destroyed by U-turn, though I haven't seen many Scarf leads lately. Outside that its typing is solid and it can generally hold in there long enough to get its job done

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect

Next up we have the team's healer. Sylveon is great at getting off Wishes and Heal Bells and can still put out damage with Hyper Voice. Protect shows up for the first time here and lets Sylv get that hardcore stall on. It doesn't especially compliment anything else on the team but is a very reliable healer

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Facade
- Protect

Filling the void in physical defense is Gliscor. I honestly just really love Gliscor in general competitive play, but I felt like running something a little different this time about. Instead of the annoying AF hyper stall set, I'm running an offensive tank Gliscor, fitting into the team's basic design quite nicely. Knock Off is Knock Off and lets me walk (fly?) all over opposing stall teams and is just generally useful all around. EQ is the standard physical STAB. And Facade synergizes well with Gliscor's ability

Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Scald
- Protect

Finally, I needed a bulky Water type and a spinner. Which pretty much means Tentacruel. It also provides Toxic support which I mentioned earlier. Scald and the high defense stat allow it to help take on some of the physical attackers this team struggles with

Major Threats:

Anything with Ground and Ice coverage, mainly Mamoswine and Ice Punch M-Metagross. Ice attacks can generally be taken by Tentacruel. However Tentacruel is weak to Ground thus immediately placing me on the defensive. Unless I get lucky with a Burn on Tenta's first turn out I'm in trouble

M-Metagross in general. This thing is a nuisance. It's not so much that I can't handle it as it takes a lot of trickery to beat it. Mainly involving getting Reflect up or dying

Trick Scarf. So, basically everything on this team hates only being able to use one move. So on the rare ocassion I run into this strategy it can easily ruin me

Conclusion:

Let me just start by sying I know this team isn't amazing. But I've been enjoying it. It's not so much intended to be amazing as to just be a thing. If someone has a recommendation for something I could swap Diancie for (that can take Metagross maybe?) that might help, albeit ruining the name :P

Importable:

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Mild Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Healing Wish

Celebi @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Stealth Rock

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Facade
- Protect

Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Scald
- Protect

Same Steel weakness argument applies to Mega Scizor, especially considering the more offensive approach on Gliscor. It's free to do whatever it wants unless you Scald Burn it. You should probably put HP Fire on something.

The fact that you have Healing Wish on Lop while you have a designated Cleric in Sylveon really bothers me because you waste Lop's moveslot on healing when Sylveon can alreayd pass Wishes and Heal Bell for recovery. Instead, I'd suggest you put Ice Punch in Healing Wish's place as that will great assist with your Ground weakness. You also might try Power-Up Punch over HJK to have a potent set-up sweeper which is hard to stop with anything short of Talon or Mega Pinsir, both of which die to Diancie (assuming Talon doesn't have Natural Gift with the berry that lets it use a Ground type move).

Actually, M-Scizor is absolutely no trouble at all. Also both of my special attackers are Fairy types, so running HP Fire on them for Scizor is kinda pointless

And it's not so much a Ground weakness as a Ground type attack weakness. Which is to say, I can kill ground types, but I struggle with things that run EQ as a coverage move. Though I am P likely to swap out Healing Wish

I suppose I could run Fire Punch on Lopunny tho... That'd help with a lot of things

Geez Mega Metagross is gonna gobble up your team for the most part. It is pretty rare though, and that's only if it runs Ice Punch, but it usually does.

It's okay other than that.

EDIT: Actually most Steel types will give you a problem anyways. Inb4 Jirachi. Didn't see the Megagross deal.

Edited by Darvan Korematsu

Only if it runs Ice Punch, yes

And Jirachi isn't something I've seen yet, but I can see it being an issue. Steel types are probably my biggest issue due to both my special attackers being Fairies and Steel being physically oriented

Though Lopunny's got Fire Punch now which will hopefully help with that

Problem is, Fire Punch Lop cannot break through stuff like Skarm, most sets of the mentioned Jirachi and Megagross. The latter two are kept in check by Gliscor, yes, but still... If I have to be honest, I find Diancie to be the weak link of this team. It's the only one I don't like. I think you should replace it with something to patch up your Steel weakness because... Well, you yourself say that it needs Steel-types to be gone before it can do anything, but the fact is, there are many Steel-typ threats the rest of your team cannot remove. I'd suggest Magnezone to have a Steel-type of your own for those pesky Fairy types, all the while trapping and killing Skarm...

• 5 weeks later...

Sup!

Right off the bat, some general changes I'd recommend would be to run Power Up Punch > Healing Wish on M-Lop. While Healing Wish is an amazing move in it's own right, nobody in your team truly benefits from it, since they're for the most part very self-sufficient. Power Up Punch lets you combat fat teams more easily, since common checks like Hippowdon get obliterated by a +1 Return/HJK.

In a similar vein, I recommend running SD Stallbreaker Gliscor > 3 Attacks Gliscor. Your team also has issues dealing with stall, and this provides you a reliable wincon against them.

For reference,

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb

EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe

Careful Nature

- Swords Dance

- Earthquake

- Facade

- Roost

Aside from that, I recommend you run Reflect Type Starmie > Tentacruel as a spinner. While Tenta is no slouch defensively, he lacks the recovery that Starmie is able to capitalise on, which means he gets worn down relatively quickly. Starmie on the other hand is able to capitalise on Reflect Type+Recover to effectively combat potential checks like Sharp/Zone, and wear them down more easily.

For reference

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Reflect Type
Something that strikes me as weird in this team is Sylveon's role. Heal Bell seems really counter-productive on a team that's able to absorb status easily, be it via Natural Cure Celebi or PH Gliscor, and the only status that really bothers the team is either a burn or a para on Lopunny. Considering that you're already cramming so many roles into Celebi, you could consider running Dual Screens Klefki > Sylveon. The main benefit Klefki has is the ability to beat common Chomp leads, as well as M-Diancie leads.
For reference,
Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Magnet Rise
- Flash Cannon

This means you can free up Celebi's moveset a bit, and run more support moves to make better use of Celebi.

Celebi @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe

Bold Nature

- Baton Pass

- Substitute

- Giga Drain

- Stealth Rocks

Sub+Pass further eases your issues with status, and eases prediction at very little cost. Nothing on the team can really deal with Rotom-W, so drain is used as the mono-attacking move here

Regarding the issues you had with M-Meta, if you're willing to remove Diancie, you could choose to run Scarf Victini > Diancie. Victini doesn't fear anything bar the rare EQ, and this also helps you out with your issue where M-Sciz/Ferro/M-Venu completely walls your team

For reference,

Victini @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn
Good luck with laddering!