Is it possible to change the weather?

Setari

Just curious. I'm trying to collect all the Pokemon on the way in the game and I can't, because the hide and seek Pokemon don't come out until it's sunny for every one I've seen in the guide so far, which is Teddiursa, Lillipup and Spoink.

Thanks for any replies.

Just change the date on your computer. The TVs will tell you the upcoming weather for a week ahead.

I have not seen any TVs yet... I think I've been missing them lol. Thank you!

Edit: So I've been changing the dates and it's still the same forecast?

Edit2: Nvm, I guess coral ward is just cloudy all the time or something, got it.

Edited by Setari

I have not seen any TVs yet... I think I've been missing them lol. Thank you!

Edit: So I've been changing the dates and it's still the same forecast?

Edit2: Nvm, I guess coral ward is just cloudy all the time or something, got it.

There is a television is the Gran Hall. Try turning your clock backwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread, and I think I may have screwed myself over by changing the time too far in the future. Is there any way to reset my week besides going to a time further than I've already reset it to? Also, for some reason, when I change the clock, my character freezes for a minute or so in certain area transitions (like when leaving the building that you go to at the very beginning of the game, where you get your starter pokemon).

Just found this thread, and I think I may have screwed myself over by changing the time too far in the future. Is there any way to reset my week besides going to a time further than I've already reset it to? Also, for some reason, when I change the clock, my character freezes for a minute or so in certain area transitions (like when leaving the building that you go to at the very beginning of the game, where you get your starter pokemon).

I don't think there is a way for the first issue. The issue with freezing is caused by the weather resetting in the opal ward needing a bit of time. Whenever you enter the Opal Ward in a new week it will recalculate the weather and freeze for a short time.

Ah, okay, thanks. I just got lucky and got a pretty good week after skipping ahead, so I guess it's not really a problem anymore. I go from clear weather to sunny to windy to stormy to rainy all in one week. That covers all the weathers, right?

The weather problem should be technically fixed anyway on episode 16, when the weather changes...

And I think that does cover all the weathers~