What to do while waiting for Episode 16

SurrealBeetle

Ralts is an event, and Growlithe, and Mareep iirc. I'd recommend the eevre event, but I think you have most bases covered. Maybe get a poison type like Crobat or a steel type like Magnezone for fairies.

those qualify as events? Interesting. Mind telling me where I can find them?

those qualify as events? Interesting. Mind telling me where I can find them?

You get Ralts by giving the Corrupted Pokéball and Magnet Powder to the scientist in Critical Capture. The Corrupted Pokéball is behind the top-right Rock Smash-able wall in the train-tracks puzzle room, and Magnet Powder from 7th Street. You get Growlithe after rescuing all five policemen in the Beryl and Jasper Wards. You get Mareep from the abandoned house in the Jasper Ward.

i kinda have those already. they're on my team :D i meant the magnemite and zubat. Sorry for the confusion.

Magnemite is in Shade's Gym, and Zubat can be found on Azurine Island at night. If you have any questions about Pokémon locations in the future, check out this thread: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407

There are a lot of things to do such as Pokedex completion, a mono/challenge run, the hardcore version (cough fan game expose cough), and there are plenty of fan games starting up so you can try out some of those newer projects.

If you want to expand beyond Pokemon, I know a lot of people play league and PSO2 which is a good time killer.

some of the areas are buged so save before you fly every time just to be safe but yeah its somewhat usable

yup... i was about to make a post about it. i shouldnt do that then right?

the grand hall fly doesnt work well, traps me inside a wall, if i fly to the library of beryl gates it doesnt take me to it

yup... i was about to make a post about it. i shouldnt do that then right?

the grand hall fly doesnt work well, traps me inside a wall, if i fly to the library of beryl gates it doesnt take me to it

Well... there was a warning about using Fly when you beat the episode, so yeah I wouldn't use Fly until the next episode is released.