What to do while waiting for Episode 16

SurrealBeetle

Alright, so after finally beating Ciel, somehow blowing through a few gym leaders, soft resetting until my strategy worked, and getting FUCKING CRITTED, I have finally managed to finish episode 15 with more hair than i expected to. The question is, now what? Now that I finished anything required, is there anything else to do? Should I grind? Get new Pokemon? Breed? Are there any secret and cool things/items I can get now? Any good pokemon for the upcoming battles? Since the gym leaders we're missing are rock and water and stuff, are there any events i should do, etc? I really need help here ;-;

pls

Also can someone tell me what to do with the link after you take the what type are you quiz?

You sit and cry feeling like life has no purpose

If you don't see how you are going to beat the remaining leaders with your current team I'd get some new pokemon and raise them. I can't be stuffed breeding but many people do if you want your life to be easier. There are also some events like sneasal that you can do if you want.

Most people try to get as much Blue Moon Ice Cream as they can/ Or you can breed new PKMN that'll replace/assist your team. There's that guy with our special "secret PKMN". Try to do some of the side events for rare PKMN. You can stock up on items and grind up. There's also that Pokedex we got in the beginning of the game. Someone said we should try and complete it. And that's about it.

Me? I just took my PKMN to the spa and treated them to some ice cream.

can i get like a list of events I should get? My squad consists of Lv70 Ampharos, Lv70 Gardevoir, Lv69 Sharpedo, Lv70 Torterra, Lv67 Arcanine-god i need to level her up, and a Lv70 Beartic. What are my type weaknesses and what upcoming leader fuck my shit?

What is this "Blue moon ice cream" you speak of?

There's a chance of getting it from the ice cream vending machines. It heals for 200HP and raises happiness by a lot. As in, enough to evolve a Pokémon via friendship. If given to Titania in the WTC, it activates different dialogue, although how this will affect the game later on has yet to be determined. If given to Nyu in North Adventurine Woods, you can get the Heracronite or the Pinsirite for each BMIC you give him.

can i get like a list of events I should get? My squad consists of Lv70 Ampharos, Lv70 Gardevoir, Lv69 Sharpedo, Lv70 Torterra, Lv67 Arcanine-god i need to level her up, and a Lv70 Beartic. What are my type weaknesses and what upcoming leader fuck my shit?

Well, what Pokemon have you already found? Eevee? Skuntank? Totodile?

The are 5 types remaining: Water, Rock, Steel, Dragon and Fairy. Even if you had Poison or Steel type moves, they alone might not be enough. Then again, that gym isn't coming soon.

buy enough icecream and youll randomly get the blue moon one. i got one before, i think it fully heals or some shit

Oh. How did I miss this? I buy a tom of ice cream.

Damn straight you're using Torterra. I don't see any super obvious weaknesses. Overall your team is pretty slow, so it would be good to have a fast mon too. And Swap out Amphy for Magnezone if you want more coverage. It doesn't look like you have much for Fairies

The are 5 types remaining: Water, Rock, Steel, Dragon and Fairy. Even if you had Poison or Steel type moves, they alone might not be enough. Then again, that gym isn't coming soon.

Given how much work it'll take to update Reborn City, the current consensus is that Adrienn will probably be next.

Damn straight you're using Torterra. I don't see any super obvious weaknesses. Overall your team is pretty slow, so it would be good to have a fast mon too. And Swap out Amphy for Magnezone if you want more coverage. It doesn't look like you have much for Fairies

wait on the bottom of your thing it has your type,how do you have that on there forever?

wait, you usesd torterra too?

wait, you usesd torterra too?

Yup! One of the best starters to play through with imo. Has really good coverage, good bulk, and crap speed which alows for cursing to be useful. Also good stat moves like Amnesia, the previously mentioned curse, and Rock polish if you want to take that route. Solid mon right there, aside from the x4 ice weakness...

Yup! One of the best starters to play through with imo. Has really good coverage, good bulk, and crap speed which alows for cursing to be useful. Also good stat moves like Amnesia, the previously mentioned curse, and Rock polish if you want to take that route. Solid mon right there, aside from the x4 ice weakness...

curse let me plow through julia and flo bot. my final moveset on him was earthquake, crunch, wood hammer, and Giga Drain. had to get rid of curse late game

ALSO, i havent gotten a single event poke, i dont think.