Dat shiny Charmander!

So, i was EV training my Manectric (proud of it being shiny lol) and suddenly.. a shiny Charmander appeared! WHICH I CAN'T CATCH EVEN THOUGH IT'S AMAZINGLY COOL ASGETGTHTSCVTRHTYJD!

jj45ki.jpg

...Ok, so, i wanted to know if all the starter Pokémon have altered shinies as cool as that one. Does someone know how the shiny Torchic line is? If it is as cool as that Charmander, i'll definitely breed for one though.

I checked the folder a while back, I'm pretty sure almost all of them have altered sprites (mostly dark/black/grey themed)

They're basically all a lot better than the originals

Which is good because when you find a really disappointing colored shiny it's just.. Blech..

*Found my first shiny today!*

*it was a gliscor...*

tyNvN.png

(I don't like these colors)

EDIT: when I said "all of them" I meant all the pokémon in the game, not just starters.

Edited by Juuzou

Rejuvenation, not Reborn.

my apologies, I'm blind it seems x.x

lol, disregard everything I said about shiny sprites in Rejuvenation, thought this was Reborn.

My opinion on Gliscor still stands though ¬¬

Edited by Juuzou

I know that Melia's entire team has different shiny looks when you battle her when she battles you a second time, but aside that, and the Kanto Starters, I have no idea what else is different when it comes to shinies.

I know that Melia's entire team has different shiny looks when you battle her when she battles you a second time, but aside that, and the Kanto Starters, I have no idea what else is different when it comes to shinies.

Dragonite, Swampert, Aggron, Gengar and Alakazam are a few examples.

The same thing happened to me and I was so annoyed. Chairmanned is my favorite pokemon and shiny.

You can breed for it though, the chances of getting a shiny are higher in this game, and we have a lot of time until V7 comes out :P (Hopefully i'm wrong on the last thing lol)

If you don't like a sprite you can just go into pain and recolor it yourself. That's what I did when I caught a shiny Phantump. Changed it and trevenent back to the original white and red colors.