I just wanna talk with people about stuff~

4thWallCeci

Mist, have you ever tried coming onto Reborn's PS server? This link is at the top left hand corner of the menu! However, should you ever want to talk, just shoot me a PM, I'm always more than happy to meet new people~

As it happens, I have a very serious question that I feel is really applicable to all members of this forum. It is a question that I feel everyone should ask themselves every once in a while. So please, answer honestly.

Do

you

...Waffles?

Mist, have you ever tried coming onto Reborn's PS server? This link is at the top left hand corner of the menu! However, should you ever want to talk, just shoot me a PM, I'm always more than happy to meet new people~

PS Server? Does that stand for Pokemon Show Down?

And Pone, YEES WAIFFLEZ

Edited by MistDrop

Yep! Reborn has a Pokemon Showdown server where members go and talk with one another. It's really awesome and I highly suggest you stop by and hang out with us all~

Yeah it's a really comfy place and is a great way to get to know fellow members!

Anyways, what's your favorite Pokemon type?

Omfg I thought this was gonna die

Yeah it's a really comfy place and is a great way to get to know fellow members!

Anyways, what's your favorite Pokemon type?

Guess.

Any of you guys have music experience? Specifically piano. I'm just starting out, so any advice would be helpful.

To any of you that brave the Showdown server, just hit me up! My user there is LidaRose, and I'm always open to talking about anything and everything!

Snow, I have a bit of piano experience, and the most important thing is growing comfortable with the keyboard layout. Practice hands separately at first and take special note of which fingers you're going to use to play passages. After you're confident with each hand individually, you'll need to slowly put each hand together. The most important part is to realize that piano is not going to give you instant gratification, and you'll need to practice quite a bit

Omfg I thought this was gonna die

Guess.

Any of you guys have music experience? Specifically piano. I'm just starting out, so any advice would be helpful.

Rose is our music lady, so she's very knowledgable about most music related questions, as you've seen by her fast reply. I also play the piano as my primary instrument, so feel free to ask me anything you need via pm or whatever method you like.

Edit: Aren't we derailing this thread? I suppose it was just a general talk thread, but there's also the Casual Talk thread for that.

Well, we did have a topic for casual conversations here.

Since it wasn't pinned, I guess it died to an extent. Hmm... I still think the server is a better option anyway.

I'm actually a little scared to go on the showdown server because I don't really know how it works, and I'd feel like I was intruding on some level

every time i enter the server i'm intruding so c'mon just do it.

Snow, I have a bit of piano experience, and the most important thing is growing comfortable with the keyboard layout. Practice hands separately at first and take special note of which fingers you're going to use to play passages. After you're confident with each hand individually, you'll need to slowly put each hand together. The most important part is to realize that piano is not going to give you instant gratification, and you'll need to practice quite a bit

Figure out which fingers to use to play passages, huh? I suppose that's something I'll pick up as I get better. Although I should probably get more comfortable reading bass clef first. and memorize where the notes are. I'm used to treble, so once I start learning base... I just hope my teacher is patient. Thanks for the advice.

Rose is our music lady, so she's very knowledgable about most music related questions, as you've seen by her fast reply. I also play the piano as my primary instrument, so feel free to ask me anything you need via pm or whatever method you like.

Edit: Aren't we derailing this thread? I suppose it was just a general talk thread, but there's also the Casual Talk thread for that.

Alright, thanks! I'll definitely ask if I need help, which I probably will tbh.

we aren't derailing the thread. We're talking. About stuff. And I'm trying to keep it alive.

As a note, bass clef spaces are 'All Cows Eat Grass/ All Cars Eat Gas/ All Cajuns Eat Gumbo (the last is true, just saying...). For the lines, the only one I know is Good Boys Deserve Fudge Always. Hope those help in reading bass clef/ learning the notes a bit better!

As a note, bass clef spaces are 'All Cows Eat Grass/ All Cars Eat Gas/ All Cajuns Eat Gumbo (the last is true, just saying...). For the lines, the only one I know is Good Boys Deserve Fudge Always. Hope those help in reading bass clef/ learning the notes a bit better!

Ooh. Thanks, will keep those in mind!

I've always used Great Big Drums From Africa for base clef lines. It was much easier to remember for me.

Yes, African drums can be quite large. And loud. God, they're loud.

Overtime, developing muscle memory will be beneficial, as it will allow you to play long pieces with minimal breaks.

Good to know. I just hope no one expects me to be good for these first few months