Team Improvement

Daniel Blackworth

So, I'm currently playing Pokemon Rejuvenation V6 and I have to say, it's too good to be true!!! I played V4 but it kind of disappointed me but when I played V6, it lifted up my spirits due to the awesome and revamped graphics.

I just started my journey in Gearen City and currently I have an Oddish, Cyndaquil, and Volotrb. What other pokemon should I add?

Should I add Spewpa, Woobat, Cherubi, or Misdreavus? Or should I add other pokemon? I'm planning to keep only 4 pokemon for Venam, but I'll add the other 2 later.

What's your opinion? Looking forward to your help. Thanks.

Woobat is useful for first gym leader Venam since she is poison type trainer, but best if you ve got resistance against dark type move cause many poison type pack dark type move~Misdreavus is probably not a good idea since it learns psychic type move in the very late stage but you can keep it in rotation~Spewpa evolves into Vivillon which learns psybeam quite early in game, pretty useful, make sure you catch those with ability compoundeyes, it will boost accuracy, which may help with powder moves(para, sleep etc)~i dont know which mode you play, dont expect to OHKO with SE moves(been there, and i tell you, it is devastating), but i find trubbish acid spray to be quite handy too, severely lowering down special defense and then OHKO, plus it has got resistance to Venam's team

Well for a bit longer run (lets say to around lvl 30) I could suggest getting Vivillon and keeping that Misdreavus. First because it can be quite useful, especially for a gym around that lvl (not going to spoil if you didnt play or forgot from v4), and the second one becaus combined with oddish/gloom and its status effects the hex learned at lvl 23 can be huge if used well.

Well for a bit longer run (lets say to around lvl 30) I could suggest getting Vivillon and keeping that Misdreavus. First because it can be quite useful, especially for a gym around that lvl (not going to spoil if you didnt play or forgot from v4), and the second one becaus combined with oddish/gloom and its status effects the hex learned at lvl 23 can be huge if used well.

It's okay, I already spoiled myself well enough. I know the order of the gym leaders from 1 to 8 and 3 of the gym leaders that may follow. I also know a big part of the plot and a lot of the side quests.

I always tell myself that I will not spoil myself so that I can enjoy the story but it turns out, I always want to know the story and to get an advantage in the game.

Conclusion: Not knowing the story and getting an idea of what's gonna occur would not work for me. It's my ultimate weakness.

Edited by Mr. Divergent