Solrock, Lunatone, and the Dial (Pokemon Feature)

So recently, I finished the April quest (thanks, guys), and I found a Pokemon that is not ordinary.

I'm taking about the fused forme of Solrock and Lunatone. I fought it with Honchkrow and Infernape, and I find surprising that it can tank shots from both of them despite the lvl difference (Honchkrow at lvl 54 and Infernape at lvl 59).

When I checked the stats for myself (had to catch Solrock and Lunatone, and use the dial to received from April), It has high Attack, decent defenses and not so good Speed, but the most astounding discovery is that it has Analytic, which makes it's lackluster Speed an advantage.

So heading to the story, how will this new Pokemon fare against Gym Leaders and Team Zen?

Wait what exactly do you have to do in the April quest?

After you get rock climb, you have to go into Amethyst Cave and talk to April near the big patch of water towards the end of the cave. Then, you have to go to where Ren got stuck in the Galvantula's web and use rock climb to get past it; you should find a special item. Take the item back to April (who should be next to the giant door you can reach via surf) and give it to her; she'll combine it with another item she has to make a new one that should open the door. From there on in, it should be pretty straightforward.

Edited by supermario79411

• 10 months later...

The fusion seems to take the primary base stats of Solrock, so it is a physical attacker, im not 100% on its exact stats, but they are a bit higher. So it looks like it has a higher attack stat, and a slight boost of defense maybe. I'll look into it some more and try to give a more accurate answer.