My absence

ShadowDefender

Even though I have few friends on these forums, I still feel.......welcome. The most eclectic community I've seen on internet. And for those of you who know me, you might of noticed I haven't been on in almost a year. Well....... Few things have happened.

If you check my feed, you'll notice that I announced that I was accepted to a school of medicine, however, pending a physiological evaluation, it turns out they don't want an attendee that has a record of suicide. Yes, I have a history of suicide, though it isn't something I like to talk about. So, there's that...

Because of that, I went into a tailspin. I became much more instinct prone, violent, and, as much as of a negative connotation this receives, an alcoholic. 2-month long drinking binge. That came with multiple bar fights, Hospital visits, etc... I have broken myself of this trend. It was more of my closer friends helping more than myself though, so I have them to thank.

But, more recently, is that I've fallen ill, and we cannot figure out what is wrong. Multiple test, exams, and scans, and nothing. Still, we are trying figure out what is going on.

This being said, I am coming back, and I probably will be back for a while (hopefully).

I just needed to vent for a bit, so I'll just leave this here

See ya around!

Dang mate, honestly not sure how to address this, but welcome back I guess. Don't stress yourself over it, because everyone here has their fair share of demons, whether it be you or even Amethyst herself.

And don't worry, because she had a big thing about that here a few weeks ago. Hope to see you around.

Good to see you're back! Do you think that your unknown ailment could be related to the car crash you were in about a year ago? I'm guessing you and the doctor would have already taken that into consideration, but hey, maybe not. At any rate, it's outstanding to see you've finally broken off from the more destructive path you were on. I wish you the best recovery!

Good to see you're back! Do you think that your unknown ailment could be related to the car crash you were in about a year ago? I'm guessing you and the doctor would have already taken that into consideration, but hey, maybe not. At any rate, it's outstanding to see you've finally broken off from the more destructive path you were on. I wish you the best recovery!

That was among our first thoughts. However, that has been ruled out.

Get angry at the illness and mentally burn it away. Or just eat a ghost pepper and flush out everything in your body with the fire of pepper hell.

I wish that was possible, but that pepper would add more trouble for me lol, It wouldn't be good.

Dang mate, honestly not sure how to address this, but welcome back I guess. Don't stress yourself over it, because everyone here has their fair share of demons, whether it be you or even Amethyst herself.

And don't worry, because she had a big thing about that here a few weeks ago. Hope to see you around.

I wasn't really aware of that, I'll have to look into that.

Take care of yourself, okay?

We'll all be wishing the best for you.

I hope you do well!

I have time off, so hopefully it'll help.

Thank you all for all of your kind words.