Question about the Whale.

Posty21

So i did mention this before but during the events taking place in Valor Mountain, I kinda skipped the Kyorge Event and journeyed up the mountain and didn't receive the Key to unlock that room in the Backup Lab in the Sheridan Wetlands

Due to my stupidity and skipping the text..

My question is will there be any chance in the later versions that people like myself who missed the Kyorge Event get access to the Key? because personally i don't wish to restart my whole version after spending around 50+ hours on the game..

Edited by Posty21

Well drat I didn't even realize there was anything down there and now I've gone and beaten the whole valor mountain event... I guess no ralts for me.

It's ok Diamond Rhombus, there's always next playthrough!

I'm at the backup Lab right now but only found a Elekid.
I've read that you can find an Elekid, a Magby and this Ralts people are talking about here.

Where is Ralts?
Where´s Magby?

Edited by nemesish

I'm at the backup Lab right now but only found a Elekid.

I've read that you can find an Elekid, a Magby and this Ralts people are talking about here.

Where is Ralts?

Where´s Magby?

Remember when it asked you which way you wanted to go left or right? You choose the side with elekid and can't get magby for now.

Remember when it asked you which way you wanted to go left or right? You choose the side with elekid and can't get magby for now.

O...K.

Drats. I´ve misread that you could get both.

Edited by nemesish