Can someone pass me an awesome save game?

TooHM02

I'm not good at doing this particular thing, but i can post you my 2 save files reborn teams no problem. I did beat all leaders and finished the episodes quite easily with these teams. In fact i finished my 2nd run yesterday. Anyway, here goes.

1st run)

-Zach the male Greninja with Protean and of Naive nature with moveset being Surf-Waterfall-Acrobatics-Dark Pulse with no item to boost acrobatics.

-Luna the female Gardevoir with Trace and of Modest nature with moveset being Shadow Ball-Moonblast-Psychic-Calm mind holding the mind plate.

-Shaggy the male Scrafty with Moxie and of Adamant nature with moveset being High Jump Kick-Crunch-Head Smash-Brick Break holding the black belt.

-Jasmine the female Ampharos with Static and of Quiet nature with moveset being Power Gem-Cotton Guard-Discharge-Dragon Pulse holding the zap plate.

-Rose the female Roserade with Technician and of Mild nature with moveset being Giga Drain-Petal Dance-Shadow Ball-Hp Rock holding the rose incense.

-Pixie the female Ninetales with Drought and of Bashful nature with moveset being Flamethrower-Dark Pulse-Extrasensory-Hp ground holding the heat rock.

2nd run team)

-Destruction the male Charizard with Solar Power and of Rash nature with moveset being Flamethrower-Heat Wave-Air Slash-Bulldoze holding the charcoal.

-Befa the female Clefable with Magic Guard and of Quiet nature with moveset being Minimize-Cosmic Power-Stored Power-Moonblast holding the scope lens.

-Kiki the female Medicham with Pure Power and of Adamant nature with moveset being High Jump Kick-ThunderPunch-Zen Headbutt-Bullet Punch holding the wide lens.

-Rosa the female Roserade with Poison Point and of Timid nature with moveset being Giga Drain-Petal Dance-Toxic-Leech seed and holding the miracle seed.

-Nina the female Nidoqueen with Sheer Force and of Rash nature with moveset being Sludge Wave-Surf-Flamethrower-Earth Power and holding the soft sand.

-Siren the male Vaporeon with Water Absorb and of Modest nature with moveset being Surf-Waterfall-Rain Dance-Aurora Beam and holding the mystic water.

Edited by timbla

I'm not good at doing this particular thing, but i can post you my 2 save files reborn teams no problem.

Those are some cool teams dude, I love almost all those pokemon especially Ninetales. It'd be awesome if you posted the files so I can have a look.

All my pokemon are in my 3rd pc box

That Gogoat is amazing, shiny, sap sipper, jolly nature, and a great moveset.

I think there was another thread similar to this, but it died out for whatever reason. Regardless, here is mine.

Why so many shiny purrloins lol.

Game.rxdata And this is the first. Also had some pokes in the pc i wanted to use on this one and some other pokemon i've been wanting to use or something, don't really remember tbh, been a while since i played on this one. Correction* My scrafty has Lonely nature and apparently i forgot to farm heart scales to reteach him crunch, cuz i used them on my Adamant Cinccino and taught him thief instead LOL. As for the Kiki i am about to go to the nature guy. Had to wait for the 24h to pass. :x

Edited by timbla