A Blog. Blegh. (By APC)

A Pink Cheetah

January 2nd, 2011 2012

Holy crap, don't you just hate that? Been writing out a certain year number for a year, and then the year turns over and it's a different year, and you forget to change the year that you're writing, or you write the wrong year out of habit. Anywho, I'm listening to Boulevard of Broken Dreams which is ironic to me because, well, the past three days have been fantastic for me. Although now it's the past four days. Date rolled over. I met someone after completely forgetting her 4 and a half months ago. Now I wish that I had never forgotten her. She's awesome, kind, caring, and makes me forget about the past 13 years of my life so easily that a coma-inducing sledgehammer hit to the head couldn't do better. Oh, I also brought over something that I was writing in Kirby Palace before I moved over here. The Sign of the Eagle. Starting out good. I'm hoping that it'll get better. But one can only hope. Still writing down some ideas for future "chapters" in it. I will try to update this blog at least once every two days, and I'll try to update Sign of the Eagle at least once a week. No promises.

Peace out for now, System and Steel 4 Life.

January 2nd, 2012

Passed out at around 7 AM. Woke up, did nothing but rage at how stupid the random teammates that I get on MW2 are. I'm 8 levels away from another prestige token o MW3 and they are dragging me down to heeeeeeell. Last game, I went 5-10. Because we're playing on Hardcore. And these multiprestige IDIOTS don't have the simple state of mind to put on Cold fucking Blooded. So, I'm running around with two people who insist on following me. Predator missile. They follow me again. Harrier shoots both of them, and catches me when moving from one of these idiots to the other. So, I stopped playing. Now I'm hungry, realize that my league team is only 2/3's finished, and I want chicken. :/

January 3rd, 2012, 5:17 AM

Kso, it's right before I'm about to go to sleep. The past 4 hours have been only me playing MW3. I've ha great games (12-2 with AA-12 and Dual Skorpions), bad games (4-18 (they were EVERYWHERE. I didn't die once facing the bastard who killed me.)) and excellent games with a new weapon, and great games with a returning one (16-11, first use of the Mk. 14, and 23(New record)-0 (Also new record) with the L118A (No weapon switches, two misses, 2 two-shots.)). And I woud have continued to about 5:30, but a problem occurred. My left hand is in a numby pain. It feels cold, but it's that kind of cold that you know is only existing because you hurt something that isn't normally hurt. Either way, because of the distraction and lowered reaction time due to the pain/ cold thing backing up my reaction time, my last game went 12-19 (New high deathcount). Other than that, since the entry of the last blog, nothing much has really happened. Oh, fought my first GL on here, got scouted, and was 4-0'd. Gonna try again later tonight. For those that have read what currently exists of The Sign of the Eagle, please note that I'll have the next chapter up by midnight, Thursday night. Kthanks, peace.

January 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM

Two days late on an update. Haha. Yeah, sorry. Anyway, I've decided to catalog the various personas of my various moods out of sheer boredom and lack of pretty much anything else to do. They will be posted up on here (in spoilers) by Saturdayish~. Also, Sign of the Eagle won't be updated for a bit longer. Yeah, sorry about that, I was wrong about it. Sign of the Eagle was updated yesterday and will be updating (hopefully) on a regular basis.

Also, I now have two badges and am taking the league by storm.

February 2nd, 2012, 10:38 PM

It's been too long since I've updated this. Anyway, I'm starting up a new story and will continue with the Sign of the Eagle, updating the both of them when I can. In fact the new story is up.

In other news, rather than type up long, boring, complicated descriptions of my fursonas, instead, I decided to tally up the total Ko's of each Pokemon that I've used in the league to acquire my 9 badges. All across 13 battles. Unfortunately, I only have logs up to my second battle with Samson, my 11th battle. So I'll update these when someone stops being lazy updates the logs.

6. Tentacruel: 2 ko's

5. Lickilicky: 4 ko's

4. Garchomp: 7 ko's

3. Typhlosion: 10 ko's

2. Scizor: 11 ko's

1. Gallade: 20 ko's

No. I'm not making that up. Gallade had 9 more ko's by the the end of my second fight with Samson (seeing as 5 of the ko's were singularly from him, no big surprise there) than Scizor. Other than being the biggest surprise on my team, I can only think of one way to describe Gallade. MVP. Most Valuable Pokemon. At least on this team. The next 8 Gym Leaders had better watch out, or Gallade will rock you.... like a hurricane.

Sadlies, I don't have a way to make a vlog. :/ So, I'm stuck with this longer version of facebook's status crap. Oh well. It helps me vent and stuff. Please note that the original post will be the one being updated with my blog additions.

Yeah, I hate getting paired with Noobs on MW, but I never use the cold blooded perk except on the class I have specifically to shoot down aerial perks.

Also, people don't realize how stupid it is to stand next to the team sniper(s). Be vewy, vewy quiet- I'm hunting rabbits and your face is giving me away!

Yeah, I hate getting paired with Noobs on MW, but I never use the cold blooded perk except on the class I have specifically to shoot down aerial perks.

Also, people don't realize how stupid it is to stand next to the team sniper(s). Be vewy, vewy quiet- I'm hunting rabbits and your face is giving me away!

Oh gods, I hate that. I went 10-1 with my sniper class (1 death because I couldn't change classes in time so I suicided to get to my sniper class), and then died 9 times in a row while killing only 2 more people, so that at the end of the game, I was 12-10. All because some moron stood beside me as I was crouching in cover. Same moron, too.

• 2 months later...

April 2nd/ 3rd

Quick catchup: Got my 13th badge. Got in touch with my oldest and closest friend. On edge of depression and hope to try and bounce back with the help of some tabletop RPGing. Sitting in the loo at 4:06 AM, somehow unable to sleep.

Also: Finally prestiged in Modern Warfare 3. Don't care much. Got Mass Effect 3, finished the trilogy, actually liked the ending (though BioWare coulda done better. Just saying.) Currently beating the crap out of endless hordes of Geth/ Cerberus lackeys/ Reaper forces in Multiplaying. Finally started playing White (It's been how long since it was released?) and already have a Gigalith, Archen, and more with help from brother.