Update glitch...?

BanananaK

I just updated from v5 to v6 so I could have an easier time grinding to finally beat Narcissa, I beat her, but I think there were some glitches with it. One being the fact that I saw Narcissa showing me and Aelita (think that's the spelling) a hidden entrance under a Giratina statue to somewhere just after re-entering Goldenleaf for the first time after updating, another being that after beating Narcissa I went into what I thought was her house, there was nothing, but when I left there was a cutscene with Team Xen admins in a glitch dimension, I explored every house in the town found no other houses that would possibly be Narcissa's, went back to her, and she still said to talk to her in her house when I was ready. Can anyone that's played to that point in v6 help with what I'm supposed to do, and if it's broken, or something? I was careful and asked people to make sure it wouldn't glitch out the story in the update thread, but I dunno if it's worked at this point.

I think this might be because in v5 the town becomes friendly before you fight Narcissa, but in v6 the town becomes friendly after the gym battle and there are some other events inbetween that, so it probably assumed you'd already beaten the gym/done the events because the variable for the town being friendly was already set (hence Narcissa showing you the entrance to the place you're going to next). The cutscene with the admins normally would've been seen after an event in Narcissa's house, but since the town was already friendly towards you the game thought that event had already played out (however it didn't register the cutscene as having already been finished).

Truthfully, I think you probably could just go on with the story and everything from then on will *probably* work the way it's supposed to, but I can't say for sure. If you wanted to see how it was supposed to play out I don't think you really can unless you load a save from before the Team Xen facility.