[SPOILERS] About that giant turtle...

LettuceKitteh

Well I mean... A guy tells you about it when you first enter Valor(if you kept the magma stone). So....

I'd like to take the moment to point out that there are some instances in the game of characters implying you have a choice when you still don't have a choice, so it's entirely reasonable to have thought that this would be more or less the same thing. Venam after beating her for the gym badge comes to mind - 'you aren't being forced to come this time' - yeah right.

I'd like to take the moment to point out that there are some instances in the game of characters implying you have a choice when you still don't have a choice, so it's entirely reasonable to have thought that this would be more or less the same thing. Venam after beating her for the gym badge comes to mind - 'you aren't being forced to come this time' - yeah right.

I see where you're coming from. He does tell you it'll probably work itself out though. Also the Venam example is important to the story, this is more of a surprise sidequest thing.