Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was experimenting with a team when I was still undecided on whether or not to participate so I suppose that would have been my ideal team. If memory serves it looked something along the lines of Talonflame, Chandelure, Latias, Sylveon, Bisharp and Venusaur.

If you had to be reincarnated as a musical instrument which one would it be?

The story. That doesn't just mean the narrative but also the lore, context and world. I really dislike games that present absolutely nothing in the way of reasons for doing things. Even the least story orientated games like League of Legends or Team Fortress 2 still have a lore that accompanies them. With backstories and personalities for the maps, and characters and reasons for fighting or winning the objective. Just because the game doesn't have any campaign or story mode doesn't render the story any less important, just look at Overwatch.

You are immediately warped into the world of the last video game you played. What game and how done for are you?

Advance Wars 2. I'm 100% done for because this is the place where they have wars for fun, outside of Campaign Mode.

Here's a primed bomb. It will blow up within 30 seconds. Pick a person to pass it to, and no, that person cannot be me.

Things I'm looking for is that they have my back no matter what and pretty much that they're caring, kind, and loving.

Which kind of art would you rather learn: regular art (with pen and pencil), spriting, or digital art?

Something about the feel of pencil on paper is highly appealing to me. Heck, I am learning to do it! I won't deny that digital art holds a wealth of opportunities and techniques that simply wouldn't be possible traditionally.

Which Pokemon would look the cutest wearing a Santa hat?

I'd wish for it to not be the last day on earth.

You have to choose one to become a reality. A cheap and clean way of generating energy that will never run out or a 100% fix all cure for a disease of your choice that is super easy to create and distribute or every single human being on the face of the earth to realise all at once that war is dumb and to start solving disputes that would usually end in war instead with a game of chess.

Edited by Narckarth

Oh, quite definitely chess. We already have ways to get closer and closer to the other two, but I'm all for a more professional world where disputes are settled without yelling and bomb-dropping, and other such crudities.

Black or white?

I abhor the human voice in song as a rule, I go tone deaf. There's a long story behind that. I only really appreciate instrumental music.

However, even I must agree that the voice of Madurai Shanmukhavadivu Subbulakshmi, the legendary Carnatic vocalist, was golden. If ever devotion could be heard, it was in her. My personal favourites are "Brahma Kadigina Padamu", and "Sriman Narayana."

I naturally don't expect anyone but Dhan would've heard of them or of her but give it a shot if you will.

What's yours?