Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you considered incorporating more sleeping hours in your schedule?

im a fan of the darker charcoal grey. to be honest i find mid-grey values quite dull, and darker grays look great with gold.

should beauty procedures for other reasons than restoring, medical or sex change be outlawed?

NO, FUCK YOU, I WANNA LOOK PRETTY

Oh you mean like plastic surgery?

The way I see it, if people want to destroy their bodies to look stereotypically beautiful they can go right ahead and do it but I won't be interested in them,

BUT I CAN'T SAY MUCH, I'M A MASOCHIST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaa.......ha.......................................

What's the dumbest social media challenge you've seen as of yet?

my dreams have always been in uncanny valley territory – they could have happened, they're always set around where i live at the moment, but there's always a little something off about them, someone's actions and some proceedings just a little out there. like it follows, or blairwitch project, only without the punchline.

sometimes i have moments of "did that happen, or did i dream it?"

what's your relation to astral dreaming?

I don't know what it is so my reaction is "what is that?"

Have you ever met someone that was ACTUALLY stupid? I don't mean like someone with a mental disability or a troll like me that just says stupid crap to be funny, I mean ACTUALLY JUST SO STUPID IT MAKES YOU WANT TO HURT THEM?!!?

Oh, I know someone like that, I believe he goes by the name BlueMoonDesert or something stupid like that. Ha, what a dork.

If you could make one object from anything (anime, games, movies and such) be made in the real world for everyone to be able to buy and such, what would it be?

Juuzou.

and I would be his best friend for ever and ever and I would make sure that that adorable, misunderstood boy knew that I cared deeply about him and he would develop a romantic interest for me which at first I would think was just him being strange. not having been shown such affection before, but I would eventually return his feelings and we would live happily ever after and kill all the ghouls for fun.

Doesn't that sounds wonderful?

Oh, I know someone like that, I believe he goes by the name BlueMoonDesert or something stupid like that. Ha, what a dork.

Yeah, you're right he does sound stupid, HA what a nerd!

Yes I believe you would enjoy that Juu so it does sound wonderful :3

Left or Right?

RIGHT!

Always right.

How do you ask someone on a date?

I've recently tried "go on a date with me!" But it's not working out for me..

I need something casual and friendly, not super Pervy or too complimentary.

Your time starts...... NOW.

Well... Um... My first words to my girlfriend of three years was "I've never been so deep inside something in my whole life" It sounds amazing outta context

I can answer with don't say what I said.

But how about the nice and easy "Hey, wanna go to see a movie sometime..?"

Nice, but simple!

Anime/Game Waifu?

HOLY DAMN, so SIMPLE!

Nice.

YUNO GASAI

(AND JUUZOU, AND CAIN, AND TOTSUKA FROM YAHARI ORE NO SEISHUN, AND HIKARI AND KAORU FROM OURAN HOST CLUB, AND TAIGA FROM TORADORA, I DONT CARE IF MOST OF THOSE ARE BOYS, SHUT UP)

Favorite actor?

Well, mine are- GODDAMIT MICKY!

Just wanted to post again to say that if duckhead's advice doesn't work, I will take his duck head away from his duck body and turn it into mashed duck.

That reminds me, there was an entire seagull flattened on the road today, beak open and crushed, head smashed, wings spread and bloody, guts spilling out. GOREY, IT WAS AWESOME.

And it was in the centre of the road meaning people rolled over it on purpose, though I stopped for a while to watch the drivers reactions and most of them looked like they would throw up HAH.

Anywho, that'll be duck face if anything goes wrong 0.0

YOURRRRR ANIME WAIFU/GAME THING WHATEVER (or husbandu. Whatever man, I judge and bite.)

man, Juu, youre hype tonite

forlorn as it sounds, working is my favorite past-time. i relish in what i'm doing. working with friends on pet projects, in particular

dream position, including stuff like location, own firm/corporate and number of coffee machines in general vicinity?

Law of inverse relevance: more you talk, less you do. So I'm refraining from talking about my dreams and ambitions, because I don't want to run the risk of diluting their potency.

Also good morning. How was your day/night?