Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shing, bless his immortal soul. he was also the first (and only) one to pm me so his leave was a big loss.

i feel like i should go look up who was the first one to beseech me in the predict thread, you know, to see what truly matters.

what made you stay here, instead of being one of many many interesting introduction threads to never be heard from again?

Veni, Vidi, but not quite Vici...yet...

Honestly, I remain here because I'm not yet pissed off/bored/incensed enough to leave. You lot can take it as a compliment, a testament to the fact that there are at least a few people here who are good to interact with, and which interaction is more attractive that all the moroseness, seemingly petty yet all-the-more-vile-for-that manipulation, and frustration and all manner of other unpleasant nexuses that bedevil this place. Good job. Although I also make it a point to steadfastly avoid involving myself in anything that doesn't concern me, so you can say that I enjoy watching the show.

What about you?

because there's no delete account option

i have been about to leave for various reasons so many times but i haven't been able to delete my account so in the end i've just been offline for 24 hours and then returned, haha. you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ~♪ i don't think ill ever be one of the really long-lasting members thou.

which member was the first one to make an impression on you, and what was the impression?

i'm gonna end up being the only one asking questions here.

Zumi, since she does 3d and i feel an affinity with 3d people. and Viridescent ofc since he's everywhere and very eloquent, which stood out to me. and he said he thought i was witty, and i'm a sucker for getting recognition, haha

which person's life story would you like to see a good film adaption of?

Edited by Halloween

Blah! I post this only to find that Halloween has beaten me to it!

I wish I could tell you. Unfortunately, I happened to arrive in February of last year, then I became inactive enough to have essentially left, before, on an entirely random quirk, I decided to try it again this February. Because of this, I don't really remember much about my time here last year, and I can't remember who, if any, of the members at the time might have made an impression upon me.

As it turns out, even if I consider the question to mean the first person to impress upon me at my return, I can't answer that either. I was a little disorganised when I came about, I wasn't entirely paying attention, and I don't know where I posted at first, or who I talked to at first on the server. I don't know of any feature that allows me to go through all of m posts, only the last five from my profile.

How much of an impact would you say Reborn has had on your life?

Edited by Spineblade

Enough to waste a lot of my time here. Enough also to make me lose marks in some exams when I was actually playing the game non stop; you know what I am like when I play a Pokémon game:

"Must...have...perfect...IVs!!!"

Ahem, anyways, I make it a point to spend only a cumulative hour on Reborn on any given day, however. And it is good for me, in a way. Pleasing to interact with some of you, amusing to watch the others.

Also goodnight now. When do you sleep?

NIGHT TIME IS A TIME OF DAY, RIGHT.

I like when it's dark.

I especially like winter when the sky is grey and it gets dark early <3

The dark is romantic.

what makes you get up in the morning? (Or afternoon, or whenever you get up)

My responsibilities.

In summer, my motivation to actually do something I enjoy this time and will be leisurely productive. Unlike last year...And the year before...

Do you have any beliefs regarding the paranormal or supernatural?

I will refer you to Clarke's Third Law in regards to the supernatural: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." The supernatural does not exist. Only the preternatural, that which is not YET understood, but will be in time by science. I am against the mere thought that there are things unknowable by science...

What is your favorite anime? And if you don't watch anime, then please answer what is wrong with you.

Umbreon! I really like the design, and back during HeartGold he kinda just appeared outta no where for me! That's mostly were my love for it came from!

​I do hold a special place in my heart for Golduck though as he is also, my favorite

What's your favorite Pokemon type?

Oh! Oh! I know this one! I know this one!

His name was the great, legendary king... That's right, it was my great great great grandfather, King Ravio Duck! The builder of the great Ducky Kingdom!

If you could be a duck, what would be the first thing you'd do?

Well, I wouldn't be around if that was the case, as I too, am a duck.

But if I was the only duck or not a duck and they all disappeared... I would react by...

Crying. Lots and lots of crying.

Who is the best Duck related Pokemon? (Can just be looks wise, doesn't actually need to be called a duck)