Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

I don´t know, I never had any serious injuries to be honest. The worst thing that happened to me physically was when I was kinda injured on my arm I guess.

Do you feel like you have any purpose, any dream you´d love to pursue? And what is it?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To do something, to be someone and most of all to be happy. To do something I can be proud of, like becoming a world renown musician or raising the world's greatest daughter. I have several dreams, all of them that lead me to happyness, so most of all I want to be happy.

Favorite perfume brand?

@Koneko: Hmm, not if the text on your profile pic is a promise for the game you want to play... :)

@juuzou: I think of "1000-7".

And I like to get a real answer to my earlier asked question, from someone who HAS seen the two Anime.

Not from the categories "Don't know about them", "Haven't seen them" or "Don't want to see them".

Thanks in advance...

Log Horizon or Overlord?

• 2 months later...

Alright, I only watched Log Horizon. And it's pretty amazing.

At first I thought it would be like SAO, but it turned out to be more diplomatic and orderly than SAO.

And the running jokes in this anime are hilarious. 10/10 would watch again.

Now a question after a solid 3 months: How was your day?

Ooh, this thread sounds interesting.

Well, it's 7:15am and I've only been awake for less than an hour. So I can't say much. I've had a shower, thought about Pokémon, thought about dreaming about Pokémon, and had breakfast. So I guess it's alright so far. This will change when I get into school.

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Why do I discover this only to have to answer a question about the precociousness of children and their obsession with anything loaded in things that give them a sugar rush?

I suppose that not only answers the previous question but is itself a question for the next person. Ha! That's labour-saving at its finest for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh...this existed elsewhere as well. I remember saying that we don't need any more Superpowers. We already have the power of the mind, with which we, unlike other life forms, can master fate instead of letting the environment master us. We have intelligence, empathy, willpower and a conscience. Collectively, we have already demonstrated our strength and achieved impossibilities, including controlling the elements and even flight. When we can already achieve our dreams, what do we wish for?

We wish only for instant satisfaction, plagued by greed, laziness and other evils of the mind. We just like fantasizing. But the same mind can overcome them, and actually do things to achieve those dreams. If one has to wish for a 'super'power, it's good to wish for the power to understand better. Understanding breeds empathy and makes the impossible possible.

My question to the next person: Why do you want more powers than what you already have? What stops you from doing what you want to?

I want more because the stuff I'm going through feels unfair. I don't want a magic bullet. I just want what I want to be attainable. I'm too young to make the major steps that are attainable, and those steps can't get me to my ideal goal. And since I can't make those steps yet, making more, smaller, steps towards a settled goal seems pointless. And I know that I can't have what I want, and I'm trying to settle for what I can have, and I can't. I haven't worked through everything yet.

What do you regret the most?