a new team

BlackMage

Can anyone suggest a new team for me to use :D? I don't want to start a new game, I just want to have fun breeding good IVs, shinies, moves etc and I'll use them when EP16 comes out. I don't mind using catching more pokemon

My current team is comprising of Greninja, Gardevoir, Donphan, Dragalge, Arcanine and Magnezone.

EDIT : If you could, please suggest some good Stealth-Rock users and Ice types. Appreciated :D

Edited by BlackMage

These are all the pokemon i bread and caught throughout and after i finished the game. If you want to work on breading egg moves go to the breading guide and i also used seribii to see if the pokemon i want is viable or has good egg moves.

P.s I suggest getting a male liepard.

Its in the feild egg group which is very big and learns really nice moves like play rough, fake out, night slash, and i forget the other move but its pretty good imo

Edited by foovy10

These are all the pokemon i bread and caught throughout and after i finished the game. If you want to work on breading egg moves go to the breading guide and i also used seribii to see if the pokemon i want is viable or has good egg moves.

P.s I suggest getting a male liepard.

Its in the feild egg group which is very big and learns really nice moves like play rough, fake out, night slash, and i forget the other move but its pretty good imo

One more question, how do I go back to Reborn city? Is it after beating Ciel? I'm currently battling her.

My current team is comprising of Greninja, Gardevoir, Donphan, Dragalge, Arcanine and Magnezone.

:D

473.pngGet a Mamoswine! Its stabs have the best coverage in the game!!!! 473.png

For a Stealth Rocking Mamo

Your team has a pretty glaring ground weakness. I suggest Mamoswine to replace Donphan, you can breed Stealth Rock from>> Male Tyrunt or Tyrantrum

to a Female Rhydon (You can catch these wild in Route 2) Get a Male Rhyhorn with Stealth Rock. Breed that onto a Female Piloswine to get a Stealth Rock Swinub!

You will need Episode 11 or 12 iirc to do this.

For an Icicle Crashing Mamo

They have gen 5 breeding mechanics so you can breed tms. If you also want Icicle Crash also,

Male Cubchoo or Beartic w/ Icicle Crash with a female Piloswine or Mamoswine. Baby Swinub with Crash. Make sure it's a female.

Im not sure yet how to breed both, when I find out I'll let you know :]]]

A ground resist is vital!

652.pngI suggest Chesnaught. He eats ANY Ground move (fissures aside) and can hit back hard! A great supporter too with spikes.652.png

(You should replace Dragalge with this, Magnezone is a better fairy check)

The Chespin Event is here

Chespin: Choose as starter, Find the oddish weed in the Aventurine Woods and give it to a lady who will give you the chespin egg. The oddish weed is in the south Adventurine woods and your going to need a floral charm, pretty much keep going to your right until you come upon a path of tall grass with a small clear path blocked off by a flower. Use the floral charm to cross the flower and keep following the path until you find a bush, the bush has the oddish weed in it. The women you give the oddish weed to spawns at various time throughout the day by the junk dealer, the one across the shard tutors at 7th street, one time the women spawns is at 11 am so just set your time to 11 am and she should spawn give her the oddish weed and she'll give you a chespin egg (as of ep 11 she won't stop giving you eggs).