What pokemons are available in episode 14 but not in episode 15?

Marco Reus

That's only if you haven't done the event already. If you already did the trade back in a previous episode, you cannot do the Mystery Egg event in Episode 15.

If you go from an episode not E15 to E15, you'll always get Azurill, BTW. Luckily, the other Pokemon you can get will be received at some point in the game in the future. Some already are, like Vulpix.

That's only if you haven't done the event already. If you already did the trade back in a previous episode, you cannot do the Mystery Egg event in Episode 15.

Well since it's only an one time event, I obviously can't get for instance both Azurill and Drillbur

Are there anymore pokemon who were obtainable in episode 14 but turned into mystery eggs in episode 15?

Most Mystery Egg-mons are relatively new. I mean hey, there's Larvesta in the Mystery Egg if you're extremely lucky to get one.

Or if you're beyond stupid lucky, I've read somewhere that Axew can be obtained through that egg.. Whether that's true or not, I have no idea. :[

Yup, Axew is there too.

The Arcade Prizes change as well. Psyduck got the axe because Ame hates Gen1 water types with a vengance, two vengance and three vengance and is available only after fricking Samson. Trapinch, former king of coin grinding, is traded for a Mothim in Chrysolia, and that useless thing called Shinx got 1000 coins more expensive, somehow. It was already outclassed by stuff found near that area (Helioptile and Amphy being the best), especially in the short term, it got pricier too. If you want any of these, just grab it from E14.

831657741c34d56a8b1980af0acc5b99.jpg

Yup, Axew is there too.

The Arcade Prizes change as well. Psyduck got the axe because Ame hates Gen1 water types with a vengance, two vengance and three vengance and is available only after fricking Samson. Trapinch, former king of coin grinding, is traded for a Mothim in Chrysolia, and that useless thing called Shinx got 1000 coins more expensive, somehow. It was already outclassed by stuff found near that area (Helioptile and Amphy being the best), especially in the short term, it got pricier too. If you want any of these, just grab it from E14.

831657741c34d56a8b1980af0acc5b99.jpg

So, basically only Mudkip, Vulpix, Gastly, Psyduck, Azurill and Drillbur got axed? (I count the pokemon who turned into mystery eggs only as axed)