Fairy/Water Dualtype:Mystical The Starter Help

foovy10

So Im like 75% done with my Fighting mono and im starting to get a little bored so i wanna start this one while im at it. So this took me a good hour to think of which types I wanna do and what starter(mostly what types). Now I dont wanna use one of the standard starters cuz i dont really like those options so can someone help me here? Since this is a water/fairy type I decided the starter would be none other then Azurill.

Here is the file:

Edited by foovy10

just start with a water starter, and get azumarill in beryl lol

You literally Just reminded me that I can start the game in ep 14 so its azurill... Sir your a genius

I guess I will do with TEAM PLAYER(mudkip)

Just got ninjaed

Edited by foovy10

Let's see...

1. Blastoise: Pure Water, mega, bulky, mediocre level up movepool, very good egg moves, mediocre DW ability, not that good special attack, slow, availeable in early-mid event.
  2. Feraligatr: Pure Water, no mega, surprisingly bulky, good level up movepool, Dragon Dance [!] and Ice Punch by egg move, awesome DW ability, awesome attack, slow, availeable in late event.
  3. Swampert: Very good but common secondary typing (Ground), mega, bulky, okay level up movepool, okay egg moves, horrible DW ability, okay attack, slow, availeable in early-mid event (EP14-).
  4. Empoleon: Very good secondary typing (Steel), no mega, bulky, horrible level up movepool, mediocre egg moves, okay DW ability, awesome special attack and okay attack, slow, availeable in mid game event? (IDK if this was changed in EP15).
  5. Samurott: Pure Water, no mega, not very bulky, good level up movepool, okay egg moves, okay DW ability, good attack & special attack, slow, no event.
  6. Greninja: Okay and common secondary typing (Dark), no mega, no bulk, okay movepool, horrible egg moves , awesome DW ability, good special attack and usable attack, fast, no event.

Greninja and Samurott are the only one you can get only by starters, IDK if Piplup event was axed but you can always go back to EP14, and because of the Wasteland event you can always get a Mudkip or Squirtle 8But not both.

TL;DR: The best ones are Feraligatr and Greninja, the first one is better but can be get by event (A late one IMO), the other is weaker as of EP15 but can become crazy better in the postgame with the right tutors and TM, it's your choice (Swampert can be a close third, but the chance of getting one in a fairly early event make it not worth of a starter).

Also, about the Mystery Egg, yeah you can make it a 100% Azurill, but if you want to take a risk you can always try for a 3/18 (or 1/6) and probably get Azurill, Staryu or Frillish, but thinking it twice the Normal/Fairy is your best choice.