[Feedback] Impact

Chevaleresse

So, basically I'll be writing a few of my ideas for a book I'm attempting to get put together here. Feedback is always welcome. Impact is a sort of post-apocalyptic high fantasy, set about a century after an unknown event collapsed civilization on far-future Earth (roughly 200 years in the future at the moment of Impact), which was literally covered entirely with cities, except for the oceans and a few select areas owned by the elite. Humanity had developed interplanetary, but not interstellar, flight, though this was mostly used for mining operations and the like. Access to said technology was lost in the Impact, and most of the population of earth (roughly 98%) died immediately, with a large portion of the survivors dying to a sort of wasting sickness, along with other factors like starvation and fighting. The people who made it through that found themselves with enhanced capabilities, varying from slightly augmented physical strength or mental capacity to fully superhuman abilities, including but not limited to moving at well over 100 kph, lifting and moving seemingly impossible loads, or full telepathy (though the last is considered somewhat of an art, because it is nearly impossible to translate a telepathic impression into a coherent thought.) The stronger the ability, the rarer it tends to be, with three rough groups in the survivors; people who are essentially normal humans, those who have obviously unnatural but not overwhelming ability in one or two areas, and those that are veritable superheroes. I can give more detail on the setting if you'd like.