Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mono run help

Real_Amnz

Question

I'm currently starting a mono fire run, but I can't seem to find any fire pokemon besides my starter... can somebody tell me where can I find fire types? I know there's a location guide but with so many changes I can't even trust it. According to the guide I could have already found Numel, Litleo and Slugma and so far none of them are actually where they are supposed to be so... help pls?

14 answers to this question

pansear on a rainy day is the first you can catch. when u got youre first badge yo can get a numel when it rains. litleo also but u need to defeat a level 40 klingklang

Where's the numel supposed to be? Because I've searched the entire Peridot Ward but there's no sign of it so far... I've already beat Julia but not Florinia. And the litleo event, when does it happen? Do I need to do anything special to trigger the event?

Where's the numel supposed to be? Because I've searched the entire Peridot Ward but there's no sign of it so far... I've already beat Julia but not Florinia. And the litleo event, when does it happen? Do I need to do anything special to trigger the event?

Numel is by the train station from the beginning of the game, on rainy days.

Thanks everyone for your answers, is there somewhere where I can keep track of the changes on the locations of pokemon? I know there's the guide but it's outdated on some cases.

Well, that's just what happens, ya know. It's a bit hard to keep up with some changes.

If it's not on the "Location Guide", your best bet is to use the search bar and see if you can find a topic talking about the pokémon you need.

btw, Numel is only after Florinia iirc.

Well, that's just what happens, ya know. It's a bit hard to keep up with some changes.

If it's not on the "Location Guide", your best bet is to use the search bar and see if you can find a topic talking about the pokémon you need.

btw, Numel is only after Florinia iirc.

Yeah I get its a big task to change the guide each time a patch hits, never tried to say the guide isnt updated because the ones that are in charge are lazy hahaha

Oh and the Numel thing, turns out I'm stupid and forgot I needed a Pokesnax in my inventory hehe sorry if I ask stupid things I still have to get used to some mechanics ingame and in the forums themselves (like using the search bar more often)

litleo is in the ally where zigzagoon was in episode 14

but litleo wil run away to the place where vulpix was with the klingklang battle

i think pokesnax is also needed for litleo event

Edited by gryson

Last episode was great for Fire Runs Because Litleo, Vulpix, Pansear. It sucks now because I can't breed Extrasensory onto my Cyndaquil until late in the game.

You get cyndaquil with extrasensory from 7th street