reborn pokeballs

Samtale

• Developers

I know this is kind of stupid but do you think maybe reborn pokeballs will make their way into the game. They really dont need any special catch rate they could just be something extra.If your wondering what im talking about; Im talking about the pokeball with red,blue,green and purple on them you see as the reborn icon

Edited by smeargletail

• Developers

Maybe the Reborn Pokeball can be the same as the Pokemon Reborn default game icon.

yeah thats what I was trying to say with my babbled post :)

Edited by smeargletail

I think the Reborn Ball can have the multiplier of 3.5x if the pokemon you're catching is inside of Reborn city (aka Obsidia, Jasper, Beryl, ....), and 2x if outside. It can be sold at 1500 gold.

Edited by biboo195

Regardless of how it was implemented, I feel it would be pretty cool. Not trying to put more work on Ame and the other devs, but if that were to go in, a quick flash of those colors in the usual X would be amazing to see. Granted, this is largely a cosmetic thing so personally I don't think it should be priority, but if they have extra time [/sarcasm] then it'd be a neat addition to the game.