Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Spinel Town and Forest Blues

Noir

Question

So, after defeating Serra, I'm stuck with a few problems.

First of all, there's this event with the girl and the Kadabra where you need to find all her furniture. I'm not sure what rewards with this, but I want to finish it either way. I could be blind, but I've found all items apart from the Cabinet; I've checked every relevant place I could.

Next off there's this sticker event with the medicine. This event didn't appear at all during my journey back and forth during my journey in the Forest, even during clear weather. Now that I've beaten Serra, I'm not sure if it's available again. There's also a hole near the Forest blocked by the tree, although I'm not sure where that leads.

As a side note, how early does one get to Route 4?

Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

Check just inside bennett's room, to the left for the cabinet. If you find everything your reward is an experience share. The whole behind the tree leads to a small cave with a lake in it and an item I think. You should be able to get in by just walking into the tree. Route 4 isn't for another 4 badges.

I don't remember exactly where the cabinet is, but try the search feature, there's been topics about this already, so you'll find your answer.

That event didn't change at all iirc, so you can just use this.

As soon as you get to Route 3, which is after E12's content, which is after the first gym leader of the circus.

I don't remember exactly where the cabinet is, but try the search feature, there's been topics about this already, so you'll find your answer.

That event didn't change at all iirc, so you can just use this.

As soon as you get to Route 3, which is after E12's content, which is after the first gym leader of the circus.

Not sure what the best tags are, but I can say that I've tried it before. Of course if you could link me to a specific thread with answers I would be extremely grateful.

I'll try and reattempt the situation, then.

It's a shame it'll take that long so RIP Cottonee, but thanks.

Bennett's room hides a bookshelf instead of the cabinet, unless that is to say they're two items inside it?

No, go onto the second floor of the museum. Then go out onto the roof of the museum. There should be two pots against the neighboring building. Walk straight between them to go into a hidden room. There, you will find the cabinet and an ice cream vending machine that drops Vanillites when you try to buy a vanilla ice cream cone.

EDIT: And, as for the sticker event, you must talk to the lady in a green dress outside the pokemon center to trigger it. She will only appear on a clear day, but once you find her, she will teleport away after you talk to her and reappear in the forest.

Edited by Drymus

No, go onto the second floor of the museum. Then go out onto the roof of the museum. There should be two pots against the neighboring building. Walk straight between them to go into a hidden room. There, you will find the cabinet and an ice cream vending machine that drops Vanillites when you try to buy a vanilla ice cream cone.

EDIT: And, as for the sticker event, you must talk to the lady in a green dress outside the pokemon center to trigger it. She will only appear on a clear day, but once you find her, she will teleport away after you talk to her and reappear in the forest.

You hit the spot.

Thanks a lot for all of your posts, and this can be locked now that the problem is resolved. Thank you.