League of Legends Tournament!

Eternal Edge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
[s]Well most of us are nocturnal anyway[/s] To be honest I doubt there's any set time; it'll probably be like "Kay guys here's the matchups, go kill each other and tell me who won by the end of the week" lol.
In reality he probably should have specified, good job, Edge ;~;

In order to keep this somewhat more fair I will be running this in a semi-round-robin type style. There will be 3 qualifying rounds in which you will randomly matched against 1 person you have not played before in the tournament. You will be given points as follows;

Win: 3 points
Loss: 1 point
Bye: 2 points

The 4 people with the highest points will go on to the final round which will be single elimination. Round one is as follows:

[s]Rodaku vs Amethyst[/s] Rodaku

[s]Hark vs Wolfie[/s] Hark

[s]Horizon vs Ikaru[/s] Ikaru

[s]Connor vs Allan[/s] Connor

Please schedule your match ASAP. I do need to spectate each match in order to ensure there will be no breaking of the rules, this is why I ask you schedule a date and time with me. As mentioned before each round will run a maximum of a week.

If for some reason one or both contestants cannot participate in their match please tell me. If I don't show up please reschedule, and if I don't show up before the week is up both players will get a bye.

Round 1 begins today! You have until 11:59 PM Dec 17.

Good luck and have fun!

[color=#ff0000]Wolfie replaces Mash because he had to drop out.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, tied for 4th place we have Allan, Rodaku, Wolfie and Amethyst. In order to settle the tie we will first have a 3v3 match.

The 2 currently leading people will be team captains and choose who they want on their team. Once the teams have been established the 3v3 will take place. Whichever side wins gets to have its recruits face off in a 1v1 match for 4th place. The captains are not effect at all.

For example:
Team A: Ikaru, Allan, Rodaku
Team B Connor, Amethyst and Wolfie

If team A beats team B then Allan and Rodaku would compete for the fourth place slot. Amethyst and Wolfie would be out of the running. In order to do this I will need to have an agreement on a day to have the match-up.

The drawing for the $10 will take place after the tournament is finished. Good luck summoners and get back to me via this thread ASAP.

Kay, you guys are taking too long. You have a week to decide a day and time to have this or I'll just have Ikaru and Allan have a match for first place, there will be no fourth place (which would fight against Hark, the current 3rd place, for third). If you're all fine with this as well that's okay too.