Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[SPOILER] Corey's Pokemon

JRMEB

Question

Ok, so after finding Corey's Skuntank, I did a little more exploring back around his gym. I went in the cave where it leads to the Shiftry and found Corey's Nidorina. Both pokemon notice the silver ring and bowed down to me and i was able to obtain them; so, are all of Corey's Pokemon going to be found all around the map and if they are, will they be easily obtainable with the silver ring?

I think reviving Corey will take a lot of impact away from his death.

Cheap revivals for the purpose of pleasing the player is never a good idea IMO.

Corey should stay dead, maybe Shade can let us talk to his spirit(aka Gengar) or something but him being not really dead or brought back to life would be really disappointing.

Crobat could also end up on the team of a certain superoffensive birdspammer that happens to be his daughter Heather. Best outcome imo

Shade named his Gengar "Corey" in the Reborn League, so that friendship value may stem from these days.

Also, game Shade said that two prophecies will be fulfiled. But Corey was already dead at the time. He's out of the count.