Here goes nothing 2: Nothing harder

Etesian

Yes, that's a Die Hard joke, sue me. Actually don't, I'm broke.

Yes, team-building amateur hour again, with another team where I have a ton of questions.

The main idea for the team was simple, use 2 Pokemon I adore and haven't used or seen at all recently: Durant and Thundurus. The rest is just built around them. Also, I have no idea what Mega I should run. At all.

632.png@Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Hone Claws

-???

Centerpiece A, Hone Claws Durant. This thing would be godlike if it only it had 110 Base Speed or more. I was thinking of running Scarf at first, but my luck greatly disagrees, so Hone Claws it is. I'm not sure what to run as the 4th move, just cause there's so many options, I've tried all of Superpower, Rock Slide, Crunch and Thunder Fang and I just don't know.

642.png@Life Orb

Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [ice]
- Focus Blast
- Thunder Wave

Centerpiece B, A simple Prankster Thundurus. You almost never see these guys anymore for some reason. With Durant that could use just a little more Speed, something with priority slow-down move goes well.

Not much to say about this one except for move #3, I've been thinking of making that U-Turn or Volt Switch for momentum.

latias.png@Life Orb

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Since the 2 I had were Life Orbed and Thundy is weak to Rocks, a Defogger and Healer are great to have. Because of T-Tar's Sand, I was considering Leftovers instead of a Life Orb or maybe scrapping an attack for Roost?

479-wash.png@Leftovers

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

As standard as it gets, physically wall-y Rotom-W. At first, I had Jirachi and Starmie instead of Latias and Rotom-W, but that'd give me a huge Bisharp weakness and I had nothing for Smogon Bird at the time.

tyranitar.png@Leftovers

Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast/Ice Beam

The Rock setter and Special wall. Don't know what 4th move to run, don't know whether I should run Heatran as Rocks setter instead.

And here's my main problem: THE MEGA

mega_lopunny_sprite_pixel_over_by_thegreMedicine2_zps5d7db257.pngsprite-mega-diancie.png

Lopunny, Medicham or Diancie. Lopunny is the fastest of the three, seemingly goes best with the team type-wise and also gets Healing Wish which I could run. Medicham hits hardest and has priority, which my team has none of. Diancie is the bulkiest, benefits from T-Tar's sand and I just really like it. The first 2 also get Ice Punch, handy since my team can't really deal with Lando, except for Rotom.

And that's all! Any and all help is appreciated, cause I don't know what the hell to do.

Baton Pass as fourth move on Durant. No matter what Mega you pick, it will enjoy a perfect accuracy HJK/Diamond Storm. And Ttar likes having perfect accuracy Stone Edge and Fire Blast. So yeah, that is an option you really should consider, given that there are many walls in OU that people will switch into Durant, and that Durant cannot beat even at +1 (Gliscor, Ferrothorn, Heatran). All these walls are slower than Durant, so just Baton Pass out and give a companion a chance to solve the problem.

Baton Pass as fourth move on Durant. No matter what Mega you pick, it will enjoy a perfect accuracy HJK/Diamond Storm. And Ttar likes having perfect accuracy Stone Edge and Fire Blast. So yeah, that is an option you really should consider, given that there are many walls in OU that people will switch into Durant, and that Durant cannot beat even at +1 (Gliscor, Ferrothorn, Heatran). All these walls are slower than Durant, so just Baton Pass out and give a companion a chance to solve the problem.

Well, Durant OHKOs Ferro at +1, and OHKOs Heatran without boosts and with Rocks up, with Superpower, and 2 +2 Iron Heads kill Gliscor, who xan only Knock Off.. It would also greatly limit it's coverage. Also really not a huge fan BP-ing around.

Well if you think Superpower beats all of Durant's common switch-ins, then it settles it... Just go with it then.

Not saying that, don't really know what all of it's switch-ins would be, just the 3 you listed. Then agai , while I'm no fan of the Attack drops, I guess it does provide the best coverage out if all options, ignoring frailer foes... Superpower it is then, thanks! That's one question taken care of.