Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Missing furniture: Can't find the cabinet

MoneyMadam

Question

So in Spinel Town there's a lady that loses all of her items (They teleport to random places). I was able to find everything except the cabinet. Any ideas on where it is? I did check another topic on this but it's outdated considering the fact that the cabinet is no longer in Bennett's room.

11 answers to this question

go to the museum, then go outside of the museum's 2nd floor

try to wall over the opposite wall, there's secret place that sell ice cream, and the cabinet's there

how this will help :3

Thanks allot! :D Just found it~

I'm having a hard time finding the locations of the bookshelves, can someone help me please?

There's one in Bennet's room, go upstairs in Serra's house and try running down on both sides of the room. You'll find it eventually. The other one... I'm trying to remember, that one might be upstairs of the museum, head out onto the balcony, and walk into the building "below you" by walking down out the door.

Edit: Nope, that second one's how to find the cabinet. Not entirely sure where specifically the other one is, just check every building and rub your face on all the bookshelves to see if the Kadabra recognizes them.

Edited by Autumneverlast

Sooo... where not playing hints anymore?

I never really saw the point of that. The last few bits are fiddly and annoying enough to find if you don't know where that simply exploring and hinting just leads to more frustration. Thus, with this particular quest at least, I've stopped hinting and decided to be as helpful as possible.

Also, if the reward were less than it is, I'd also probably be less helpful.