Breading Is Actually Interesting/Current pokemon team after ep 15

foovy10

So I finished Ep 15 like 2 or 3 days after the community release and I have been doing a fighting mono , a second run, and breading pokemon on my main game. Its actually interesting seeing what moves a poke can learn from egg moves and who the pokemon gets the moves from. I have 17 different pokemon in my rotation from having 7 and im listing them all here!

Lets begin the long list:

Greninja

Torrent

Waterfall

Surf

Extrasensory

Night Slash

Tyrantrum

Strong Jaw

Dragon Claw

Rock Slide

Crunch

Earthquake

Noivern

Telepathy

Air Slash

Flamethrower

Hurricane

Dragon Pulse

Ampharos

Static

Signal Beam

Dragon Pulse

Thunder Wave

Discharge

Dusknoir

Frisk

Fire Punch

Hex

Will O Wisp

Trick Room

Mienshao

Regenerator

U Turn

Drain Punch

Bounce

HJK

Scrafty

Moxie

Crunch

Drain Punch

HJK

Head Smash

Magnezone

Sturdy

Flash Cannon

Hidden Power(filler idk what type it is i need to check)

T Wave

Discharge

Delphox

Magician

Psychic

Light screen

Flamethrower

Will O Wisp

Flamethrower

Crawdent

Hyper Cutter

Knock Off

Brick Break

Crabhammer

Swords Dance

Rotom Heat

Levitate

Discharge

Shadow Ball

Hex

OverHeat

Gardevoir

Telepathy

Magical leaf

Calm Mind

Psychic

Moon Blast

Gallade

Justified

Leaf Blade

Swords Dance

Psycho Cut

Close Combat

Honchkrow

Moxie

Sucker Punch

Brave Bird

Roost

Night Slash

Bisharp

Inner Focus

Iron Head

Sucker Punch

Night Slash

Swords Dance

Crobat

Inner Focus

Fly

Shadow Ball

Cross Poison

Acrobatics

Luxray

Guts

Wild Charge

Howl

Crucnh

Thunder Fang

Urarsing

Unnerve

Trash

Hammer Arm

Night Slash

Play Rough

Edited by foovy10

You could try farming some cash to buy some Ability Capsules to change your abilities, that could help. Some of your abilities aren't the greatest. Other than that; nice grind.

Yeah I saw some of those ablities while typing this. Right now im doing research so maybe next week while im on my flight to Israel for the summer(12 hour flight kill me now) ill do stuff like that which wont require internet but would still help the team.

edit: Added two more pokes to the list :D

Edited by foovy10

...you have no idea how badly I want to start making bread puns here. NO IDEA.

Anyways:

-No need for Greninja to be mixed, especially since it's Sp.Atk is stronger and Surf is stronger than Waterfall (there's also Hydro Pump if you like never hitting). Same goes for Night Slash, use Dark Pulse. And to replace Waterfall, go back to pre-E13 and get it Ice Beam.

And make it Protean

-Dragon Dance Tyrantrum is way better than that, replace Crunch. Also, I'd say use Head Smash and Rock Head instead of Rock Slide and Strong Jaw. Give it a Wide Lens, makes Head Smash 88% accurate.

-All of it's abilities are sucky, but make Noivern Frisk. Also ditch one of the Flying STABs, no need to have 2. I'd say keep Air Slash, it actually hits and the high flinch chance works well with it's high Speed. Instead of Hurricane, use either Boomburst or Super Fang.

-No need for T-Wave, give it Agility instead. Signal Beam is also eh, Power Gem can come in handy. Though Ampharos isn't that great, I'd say replace/ditch it.

-Dusknoir is bad. If you need a Trick Room setter, it's not bad, but that's about all it can do. Hex, despite being a strong move, comes from really bad Sp.Atk, give it Shadow Punch.

-Mienshao is so frail, Drain Punch recovery is useless. Also, no need for Bounce. Check my guide in this section and give it Knock Off, Acrobatics and Poison Jab.

And don't bother with U-Turn, it's great in comp, real bad in-game.

-You're really missing out if you're not using Dragon Dance Scrafty. Ditch Drain Punch and Head Smash, give it DD and Ice Punch.

-Works, not like Magnezone gets anything really good anyways.

-Screens aren't necessary in-game, and Delphox' time is better spent attacking than burning stuff. Give it Shadow Ball and Grass Knot.

-Deeeeefinitely make Crawdaunt Adaptability. And if you're using SD over DD, gotta have Aqua Jet somewhere. Brick Break does next to nothing for your coverage, you have almost perfect neutral coverage anyways.

-No need for dual Ghost attacks. IMO, no need for any Ghost attacks when it's not even STAB. Ditch Hex, give it Charge Beam.

-Give Gardevoir Energy Ball or Thunderbolt instead of Magical Leaf.

-Ditch Leaf Blade, give it Shadow Sneak and, if you have one, a Spooky Plate. But honestly, Gallade is rather bad, might wanna ditch/replace it.

-A fav set on Honchkrow for me is Drill Peck, Tailwind, Sucker Punch, Night Slash. Speed is the main thing preventing Honchkrow sweeps, Tailwind boosts that to the point that no unboosted foe outspeeds you, use that time to rack up kills/Moxie-boosts, then spam Sucker Punch. You can use Brave Bird instead of Drill Peck, but chances are good that you'd go down to recoil and the hit you'd take before Tailwind ends, so I'd definitely say Drill Peck. Also give it a Scope Lens, lets Night Slash crit 50% of the time.

-Works. Maybe give it Brick Break instead of Night Slash since Sucker Punch is stronger anyways.

-Special Crobat's better, give it Nasty Plot, Venoshock, Air Slash, HP Fighting/Ground.

-If you're unsure on how to get any of the moves I listed, check the guide in this section and, if that doesn't work, feel free to PM me :)

...you have no idea how badly I want to start making bread puns here. NO IDEA.

Anyways:

-No need for Greninja to be mixed, especially since it's Sp.Atk is stronger and Surf is stronger than Waterfall (there's also Hydro Pump if you like never hitting). Same goes for Night Slash, use Dark Pulse. And to replace Waterfall, go back to pre-E13 and get it Ice Beam.

And make it Protean

-Dragon Dance Tyrantrum is way better than that, replace Crunch. Also, I'd say use Head Smash and Rock Head instead of Rock Slide and Strong Jaw. Give it a Wide Lens, makes Head Smash 88% accurate.

-All of it's abilities are sucky, but make Noivern Frisk. Also ditch one of the Flying STABs, no need to have 2. I'd say keep Air Slash, it actually hits and the high flinch chance works well with it's high Speed. Instead of Hurricane, use either Boomburst or Super Fang.

-No need for T-Wave, give it Agility instead. Signal Beam is also eh, Power Gem can come in handy. Though Ampharos isn't that great, I'd say replace/ditch it.

-Dusknoir is bad. If you need a Trick Room setter, it's not bad, but that's about all it can do. Hex, despite being a strong move, comes from really bad Sp.Atk, give it Shadow Punch.

-Mienshao is so frail, Drain Punch recovery is useless. Also, no need for Bounce. Check my guide in this section and give it Knock Off, Acrobatics and Poison Jab.

And don't bother with U-Turn, it's great in comp, real bad in-game.

-You're really missing out if you're not using Dragon Dance Scrafty. Ditch Drain Punch and Head Smash, give it DD and Ice Punch.

-Works, not like Magnezone gets anything really good anyways.

-Screens aren't necessary in-game, and Delphox' time is better spent attacking than burning stuff. Give it Shadow Ball and Grass Knot.

-Deeeeefinitely make Crawdaunt Adaptability. And if you're using SD over DD, gotta have Aqua Jet somewhere. Brick Break does next to nothing for your coverage, you have almost perfect neutral coverage anyways.

-No need for dual Ghost attacks. IMO, no need for any Ghost attacks when it's not even STAB. Ditch Hex, give it Charge Beam.

-Give Gardevoir Energy Ball or Thunderbolt instead of Magical Leaf.

-Ditch Leaf Blade, give it Shadow Sneak and, if you have one, a Spooky Plate. But honestly, Gallade is rather bad, might wanna ditch/replace it.

-A fav set on Honchkrow for me is Drill Peck, Tailwind, Sucker Punch, Night Slash. Speed is the main thing preventing Honchkrow sweeps, Tailwind boosts that to the point that no unboosted foe outspeeds you, use that time to rack up kills/Moxie-boosts, then spam Sucker Punch. You can use Brave Bird instead of Drill Peck, but chances are good that you'd go down to recoil and the hit you'd take before Tailwind ends, so I'd definitely say Drill Peck. Also give it a Scope Lens, lets Night Slash crit 50% of the time.

-Works. Maybe give it Brick Break instead of Night Slash since Sucker Punch is stronger anyways.

-Special Crobat's better, give it Nasty Plot, Venoshock, Air Slash, HP Fighting/Ground.

-If you're unsure on how to get any of the moves I listed, check the guide in this section and, if that doesn't work, feel free to PM me :)

Ok lets reply to everything you said

-The hms are just fillers for now/forgot bout dark pulse/cant get through ep 13 without the game crashing.

-Im im doing other things for other pokemon atm the moment wut when i get a chance im gonna catch that water dragon to teach dd to him. I like rock slide for double battles since they do happen often in this game.

-telepathy helps in doubles cuz of discharge on my magnezone and ampharos. Im looking for heart scales to give to other pokes but ill make sure ill get one for him.

-im thinking the same thing you are but megas might come out next episode so i still wanna keep it just in case that becomes strong cuz of it.

-tanky support

-workin on it

-same boat with tyrantrum

-

-ok

-i dont like the weak charge beam and accuracy

-those are available? wut

-didnt see that shadow was available whoops

-ill fit the tailwind in somewhere and ill think about the drill peck. one step ahead of you on the scope lens

-ill think about it but i dont think theres a need for it with the fighting types i already have and its iron head.

-ok

Ok lets reply to everything you said

-The hms are just fillers for now/forgot bout dark pulse/cant get through ep 13 without the game crashing.

-Im im doing other things for other pokemon atm the moment wut when i get a chance im gonna catch that water dragon to teach dd to him. I like rock slide for double battles since they do happen often in this game.

-telepathy helps in doubles cuz of discharge on my magnezone and ampharos. Im looking for heart scales to give to other pokes but ill make sure ill get one for him.

-im thinking the same thing you are but megas might come out next episode so i still wanna keep it just in case that becomes strong cuz of it.

-tanky support

-workin on it

-same boat with tyrantrum

-

-ok

-i dont like the weak charge beam and accuracy

-those are available? wut

-didnt see that shadow was available whoops

-ill fit the tailwind in somewhere and ill think about the drill peck. one step ahead of you on the scope lens

-ill think about it but i dont think theres a need for it with the fighting types i already have and its iron head.

-ok

-Well, they're like TMs since E15, so you only need one slot for "HMs" now.

-Spread moves have only 66% percent power in double battles. Better to get a kill on one than to slightly weaken both foes.

-Alright. Like I said, all of it's abilities are rather mediocre.

-Still, we're more likely NOT to get it. Either way, you can just bench it until we actually get both Mega Evolution and it's Mega Stone. We're 15/19 Episodes in and we only have 3 Stones so far.

-Not much supporting that does besides burning stuff and Trick Room harms much more than it helps your team.

-Alright.

-Alright. You'll also need a Hitmonchan for Ice Punch.

-

-That's not the point (and accuracy isn't an issue, it's 90%. Even then, you can just give it a Wide Lens, from which Overheat also benefits), it's boosts your Overheats by 50%.

-Nope, that's another E12 thing.

-To help you fit Tailwind in, Roost is completely worthless. We have healing items! Why waste a much-needed slot when you have no reason to?

-That's not the reason for Brick Break. One of the most important things on set-up sweepers, which is what your SD Bisharp is, is neutral coverage, for which Brick Break helps out a LOT.

And about the troubles of going back you mentioned: First of all, E13's useless, you need E12, there's a link in the guide if you need it. Second, the guide already gives instructions on how to go back to E12 without any crashing or issues (besides the overworld going ham, but that's only a graphical issue).