Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ill-Fated Doll

Autumneverlast

Question

I just got to the point where I'm facing Charlotte, and having recognized a particular spot, figured I'd catch a particular pokemon that requires the Ill-fated doll. One problem, the Doll isn't in my inventory anymore. After a little panicked looking around and thinking, I assumed that the doll was consumed when I caught my Golette, a ways back.

Does that event consume the Ill-Fated Doll? Either way, is it possible to get the Doll before finishing the Circus?

13 answers to this question

Yes, the Golett event consumes one Ill-fated doll.

And you can buy more of it though.

In the 7th street

Sadly, that means you can't get it until you finish the circus.

Who thought it would be a good idea to sell something called ILL FATED DOLLS?! Yeah, they'll just fly off the shelves

Actually, the Gothitas have nothing to do with it. Gothitelle gives out the Soul Candle. The Ill-Fated Doll WAS at the left room of the Library, unreachable before beating the Beryl Tangrowth. Now, it's in the right room with the Growlithe, reachable without beating Tangrowth, and the item in the left room is now a Twisted Spoon.

And I think there's one more in the Mysidia Railcave.