Rate my team of 6

Black

Hi guys, I want you to rate my ''Dream-Team''. By ''Dream-Team'' I mean to rate team that I will have in future.
Let's start ! :)
1. Blaziken (my starter, also the favorite)
2. Meowstic M (I think that I should replace him for an Electric type because I don't have anything strong against Water type and I really don't like Grass type because of so many weaknesses)
3. Nidoking (favorite pokemon)
4. Absol (one of my favourite)
5. Lucario (the same reason as the Absol)
6. Azumarill (everyone need a Water type in a team so do I, but I think that he is not good, I wanted Lapras, but I saw that no one knows where he is, btw could u say to me which Water type I should exchange Azumarill)
So this is my ''Dream-Team''. Rate it 1-10.
Thanks !

If you want a decent rate my team we need EVs/IVs, Natures, and moves

^^^^

edit that OP

EDIT: This doesn't belong in the Grand Hall section; it should be in the Team Showcase. Just a heads up for future reference

Edited by Smok3iT

If you want a decent rate my team we need EVs/IVs, Natures, and moves

He doesn't need IVS. Just nature and evs imo but you could always change them.

Hi guys, I want you to rate my ''Dream-Team''. By ''Dream-Team'' I mean to rate team that I will have in future.

Let's start ! :)

1. Blaziken (my starter, also the favorite)

2. Meowstic M (I think that I should replace him for an Electric type because I don't have anything strong against Water type and I really don't like Grass type because of so many weaknesses)

3. Nidoking (favorite pokemon)

4. Absol (one of my favourite)

5. Lucario (the same reason as the Absol)

6. Azumarill (everyone need a Water type in a team so do I, but I think that he is not good, I wanted Lapras, but I saw that no one knows where he is, btw could u say to me which Water type I should exchange Azumarill)

So this is my ''Dream-Team''. Rate it 1-10.

Thanks !

I would give your team a 6. Azumarill it's better because of the fairy so I can't judge that much. Absol imo sucks. Meowstic vs Gardevoir or Alakazam? The rest are great.

Blaziken: God

Meowstic: Replace pls

Nidoking: Alright

Absol:^

Lucario:Good

Azumarill:Pretty Good

Telling us what moves you have/want would be nice so we can give you feedback on that

Edited by foovy10