Am i Lucky? :l

rreynold

Shiny rates are increased to 1% in this game, but it's still pretty lucky to get that Shiny~

Anyway, next time you post about Pokemon Reborn, the game, put the thread in Reborn City, or a different subforum in the Pokemon Reborn subforum. Gaming General has nothing to do with Pokemon.

You are lucky...if it has 6IV too,may be it has 6IV but I donna cause you never say,whatever,go make an introduction thread at the Grand Hall sometime cause you're new here

:3

Shiny rates are increased to 1% in this game, but it's still pretty lucky to get that Shiny~

Anyway, next time you post about Pokemon Reborn, the game, put the thread in Reborn City, or a different subforum in the Pokemon Reborn subforum. Gaming General has nothing to do with Pokemon.

Ah i see now... ok THANKS :D

Not bad really...

Thanks for your opinion :D

Topics pertaining to Pokemon belong in the Pokemon section of this forum or the reborn/rejuvenation game sections.

sorry for wrong

You are lucky...if it has 6IV too,may be it has 6IV but I donna cause you never say,whatever,go make an introduction thread at the Grand Hall sometime cause you're new here
:3

Ok bruh thanks for your opinion and information why notand btw how to check my pokemon IV?

And it's female too ! GG !

Hihihi thanks bruh :D

Ok bruh thanks for your opinion and information why notand btw how to check my pokemon IV?

Check your pokemon stats, and go to the fourth menu, with numerical stats. IV's are the number on the right of the back slash and are from 0-31.